REIGN Wrangler JL club

wmwfour

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
New Ship/Build date from my dealer is now 10/28. Let’s hope this one sticks this time.
as time moves on I keep getting this feeling deep down that I should have just opted for the LED package. I was planning on just buying some used LED take offs and just installing them. But do I really want to tear into a brand new Jeep?
I added them for this order for the exact reason. I went AM on my 22 and was happy but still spent some money to ge there. Almost as much as the package.
Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
At least 2 Jeeps got build sheets yesterday with Mopar hinge gate reinforcement and LED lights. One also had the XR package as well! I know Jeep isn't currently taking orders for XR but it does look like they're trying to build the ordered ones.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Wow finally in D1 per the pizza tracker data. Seems like a lot of us with regin sports regressed at the same time a couple of weeks ago. Did any of you also just move in to D1?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Wow finally in D1 per the pizza tracker data. Seems like a lot of us with regin sports regressed at the same time a couple of weeks ago. Did any of you also just move in to D1?
Maybe due to unpainted fender shortage?

Sponsored

Ash1477

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I have heard people who’s build isn’t moving past “scheduled” on the tracker and then their Jeep shows up at their dealer lately. Has anyone else heard this happening?

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
I have heard people who’s build isn’t moving past “scheduled” on the tracker and then their Jeep shows up at their dealer lately. Has anyone else heard this happening?
You could occassionally check the links for your build sheet and window sticker. That will be more reliable that the pizza tracker info. Anything is possible, but it's pretty rare to see a Jeep delivered without either of those showing up ahead of time.

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Yeah. HD in the Tow Group I think refers to Heavy Duty electrical since it comes with the larger alternator and battery.
Oh, that makes sense lol

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Yeah mine regressed and I haven’t heard any updates since.

8548BDFE-1365-493D-A142-FC8F4B80479D.png

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Mine is now showing shipped. Now the real question is how much trust would you put in your dealer? I ordered it in July with them knowing I would be deploying in early October. They thought it would be done before I left. Right before I left he said he considers it mine when I get back. But considering it is a limited edition color and they're no longer going to be making diesels. Do you think they will honor our deal? I did pay a $1k deposit.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Mine is now showing shipped. Now the real question is how much trust would you put in your dealer? I ordered it in July with them knowing I would be deploying in early October. They thought it would be done before I left. Right before I left he said he considers it mine when I get back. But considering it is a limited edition color and they're no longer going to be making diesels. Do you think they will honor our deal? I did pay a $1k deposit.
If they are a stand up dealership they will honor the promise.

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
my build has been languishing in ‘scheduled’ but my sales guy said he has a ship date of 10/26. That’s in 2 days and my tracker has not moved.

i have just seen better updates in general from the dealer.

Stetson

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
my build has been languishing in ‘scheduled’ but my sales guy said he has a ship date of 10/26. That’s in 2 days and my tracker has not moved.

i have just seen better updates in general from the dealer.

Stetson
Dealer ship date is actually the build date.

Ash1477

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler

If they Do Not honor it… PLEASE let us know!! There are a ton of Veterans and family members of veterans that would have your back!! Thank you for your service!!!
Sponsored