Sponsored

REIGN Wrangler JL club

ScorpioReign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Rubicon
Is there any one who ordered back in July like me that still has not had delivery yet? Going on 3 months since placing the order and 2 weeks since it has been fully built and not shipped. Everyone else has stories of their dealers texting/calling them , keeping them updated, etc and mine just keeps repeating back to me what the tracker says, nothing more. Getting a bit impatient over here...

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1666366550203
Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Is there any one who ordered back in July like me that still has not had delivery yet? Going on 3 months since placing the order and 2 weeks since it has been fully built and not shipped. Everyone else has stories of their dealers texting/calling them , keeping them updated, etc and mine just keeps repeating back to me what the tracker says, nothing more. Getting a bit impatient over here...

I ordered 7/19 and am still in D, so I guess that counts! lol

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

Yep. Ordered 7/15. Was in D1 for a while but now regressed back to D. I was hoping with the limited edition color Jeep would clear them out quickly. Not in my case.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara

Yep, ordered July 13 and it's been sitting in town in a train car for the past 3 weeks waiting to be unloaded and trucked to the dealership.

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase

I ordered in April but dealer wasn't accepting orders for 2022 Jeeps anymore. Dealer submitted my order July the 1st for a 23 Rubicon. I don't know why they didn't submit it earlier when the 23 orders were being accepted in June. I requested an October delivery date because I was overseas and wanted the Jeep to be ready when I got back home. The dealer requested Oct 14th as the delivery date but that has passed. I have a VIN and the delivery dealership has eyes on the build. Now I'm just waiting for it to get built. It's nothing special. Standard Rubicon with steel bumpers, cold weather, LEDs, black 3 piece HT, 4 door with towing.

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

Same here ordered July 14 went to d1 October 3rd and back to d October 4th. Nothing since.

CJHubert26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green JT Sport, 23 JL 4xe Reign Rubicon
Just got a text from the dealership. Apparently my Jeep is scheduled to ship on 26 Oct! There’s zero updates on any of the trackers including crypto.
Mine was very similar. Was getting tracker updates after it went to production then they stopped. Then almost out of the blue… I got text that it delivered. Best surprise!

SnazberryGirl

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys
Mine was very similar. Was getting tracker updates after it went to production then they stopped. Then almost out of the blue… I got text that it delivered. Best surprise!
This is the only update I have gotten from my dealer and all the trackers are still saying scheduled. It’s very strange. Still probably won’t be until mid November till I get it.

RoasterBoy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX, 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Ordered on June 21st. Got a VIN the next day. Still waiting, but if I have to wait for good quality, then its ok.

Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

I ordered 7-17 and still only confirmed so you are doing better than me

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
Ordered on June 21st. Got a VIN the next day. Still waiting, but if I have to wait for good quality, then its ok.
You know you’re waiting for a Jeep right!? 😉

Ordered July 23rd and was supposed to go into production this week but no confirmation of that.