First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLUR, '20 Ram 1500 Laramie, '17 Jeep Renegade
It’s not mine, but I’ll grab a photo.
My bad! :facepalm:

Thank you for the pic! It's beautiful! I love the bronze 392 coloring against the reign... perdy!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Yikes!
I've been asking friends to help me bring my Jeep back to stock before I trade it in for the Reign.
You guys, I think my Jeep is resisting!
I asked 3 friends for help, and all 3 have gotten hurt beforehand 😬😬😬
Now I need to think of way to afford both 🤨
I feel ya there. I've been on the fence about buying an OEM plastic bumper 2nd hand to swap on my JT, just so I can move the factory steel bumper to my new JL, but I think I'll just pull the winch off and get the Rugged Ridge Venator instead for the new one. (I like the look) Already removed my Sunrider since it is moving over too (did that before Ian hit to be safe). Thankfully not much else besides my rock sliders that is aftermarket on the JT, and since I can't use those on the JL, they'll be part of the trade in, asking with the Warn winch plate currently installed on the bumper.

Counting the hours til my supposedly scheduled production later this week.

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
I feel ya there. I've been on the fence about buying an OEM plastic bumper 2nd hand to swap on my JT, just so I can move the factory steel bumper to my new JL, but I think I'll just pull the winch off and get the Rugged Ridge Venator instead for the new one. (I like the look) Already removed my Sunrider since it is moving over too (did that before Ian hit to be safe). Thankfully not much else besides my rock sliders that is aftermarket on the JT, and since I can't use those on the JL, they'll be part of the trade in, asking with the Warn winch plate currently installed on the bumper.

Counting the hours til my supposedly scheduled production later this week.
I went to a vendor, checked out their open box specials and found a bumper shipped under $300. Only parts I'm taking off my Gladiator is the front bumper/ winch, head lights and my front speakers. If I can find some really cheap take off wheels may go that route too, but I've been eyeballing another set I really like anyway.

Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
I went to a vendor, checked out their open box specials and found a bumper shipped under $300. Only parts I'm taking off my Gladiator is the front bumper/ winch, head lights and my front speakers. If I can find some really cheap take off wheels may go that route too, but I've been eyeballing another set I really like anyway.
I honestly really like the wheels and tires that come on the Willys JL I ordered, so I don't mind not having the Rubicon takeoffs. I'll be buying the JL version of the same rock sliders from Ace Engineering though.

CJHubert26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green JT Sport, 23 JL 4xe Reign Rubicon
Got some news today… so excited. Some of you share the same scheduled day so hopefully you’ll get some movement soon. Now I just wait on delivery.
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 311088541_10224295433187522_669381181336409159_n
The day after it's built.. the Arrival date updates to 10/24/22... 13 days earlier! It's happening.

Red Dirt

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19BikiniJLUR, 23ReignJLUR, 23MerceS580
Is this one in Texas? The dealership we got ours at said they'd gotten a 392 Reign in on order that morning. It'd already been picked up so we didn't get to see it. I wonder how many of those beauties are out there. Super rare I'm guessing.