Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Saw this morning that I am now officially in D1. No date scheduled yet, though.
Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Argh, why does Jeep do this to me!

So, I have my Reign Willys on order since 8/1 now, currently sitting in Status-D land. Then this week, they announce they are now offering the Willys package in the 4xe!

This is:
  • the cheapest entrypoiint into the 4xe line
  • awesome looking because the black accents, black grille, rock rails, etc on the Willys package look amazing with the 4xe Laguna Blue accents
  • may actually end up CHEAPER than my current V6-auto order because of the tax credit offset
So, to say I am both excited and a little miffed that they waited this late to announce it is a bit of an understatement. Honestly, might be worth losing my $1k deposit payment and reordering this week, since I doubt the dealer would allow me to switch without paying a new deposit.

What do you all think? Reign 4xe Willys sound tempting?
If you order a 4XE with the same dealer, they may let you "reuse" your deposit on the 4XE. They can sell your original Jeep for more. You could always ask...

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
If you order a 4XE with the same dealer, they may let you "reuse" your deposit on the 4XE. They can sell your original Jeep for more. You could always ask...
I was going to, but with the tax credit a mofo for next year, I just dropped it. I'll enjoy my gas guzzling V6 and look at electric next time.

Sponsored

RockyTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Corvette, '12 Corvette, '12 Focus, '15 HDXG750
Woohoo as of 9/24/22 we are in production with an 11/17/22 estimated delivery. And its just nice to see movement.

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
I am happy for everyone who is getting some updates! I am certainly looking forward to seeing the delivery pictures.

I do admit, I am a little jealous. Hopefully mine starts to moveā€¦I ordered back on 7-30 and got my VIN mid August and then not any additional updates. Hopefully soon!!!

Stetson

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
I am happy for everyone who is getting some updates! I am certainly looking forward to seeing the delivery pictures.

I do admit, I am a little jealous. Hopefully mine starts to moveā€¦I ordered back on 7-30 and got my VIN mid August and then not any additional updates. Hopefully soon!!!

Stetson
Day 74 D status here, I fee your pain. Looks like they are starting with Saharaā€™s and rubiconā€™s and possibly the 4xeā€™s first so I you have one of those, youā€™ll prob see movement soon. This is just theory of course because Iā€™ve only seen these go into prod on this forum. I have a regular sport on order.

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul