kristiin501

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
scheduled for Monday... we shall see...
Me too! unless that changes again like it has every week for the past month...sigh
Sponsored

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I was told by my dealer that CCap is not doing it, only ally bank is doing it. I tried calling CCap and they couldn't answer my question.
Ally does not pass through. They jack up the RV.

Many dealers were on standby waiting to hear from ccap. They have now received guidance that the pass through is still on.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I’m sorry, I thought you did. I’d like to know where someone heard or saw the availability until 2023. It wouldn’t be considered a limited color, and I should be able to order half doors then. Lol.
No worries. I think Earl will be available for the rest of the model year if I remember correctly. Maybe that's where somebody got mixed up.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Really excited to finally see Reign in the wild. There were 2 Reign 4xe's on the dealer lot. Both custom orders.
20220915_174137.jpg
20220915_173647.jpg
20220915_173702.jpg
20220915_174209.jpg
These are the best shots yet in direct sunlight. Soooo glad I rolled the dice on it. Thanks for posting.

kristiin501

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Ally does not pass through. They jack up the RV.

Many dealers were on standby waiting to hear from ccap. They have now received guidance that the pass through is still on.
Is this new from CCap since yesterday? This would be great news.

Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Even without the tax credit, I'm still getting a quote on the difference between my current Willys order and the 4xe Willys order. It would mean a longer wait, but only by a few months really. If it's not too big a jump, it's be worth it.

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
These are the best shots yet in direct sunlight. Soooo glad I rolled the dice on it. Thanks for posting.
It was so pretty IRL. Somehow it was dark and bright at the same time. Really hard to describe but the color popped and I spotted it from the far side of the dealership. Up close it has metal flake in the paint. Really gorgeous. You're going to love it.

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
Ordered mine on 9-12 but I’m gonna have to build half doors on my own since the option was not available on the 2 dr Sport S. The dealer could not even force it. Super disappointed but I built half doors for my ‘16 JK so it should not be too bad as long as I can track down all the parts.

Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Ordered mine on 9-12 but I’m gonna have to build half doors on my own since the option was not available on the 2 dr Sport S. The dealer could not even force it. Super disappointed but I built half doors for my ‘16 JK so it should not be too bad as long as I can track down all the parts.
Yea, I would have liked to been able to get halfdoors too. I might try to find some that someone is willing to part with in the future and have my wife's uncle paint them Reign for me, since he works in paint and body. Or, Ill just find some nice black tube doors that match and go with the accent instead.

Jhorst02

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Who has the most accurate tracking for our builds? Any body have a rubicon scheduled yet?

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
My JEEP tracker emailed me this morning and it says one change but I don’t know what the changes nothing actually changed what could it be???

FAEEB6E8-C30F-4792-995D-8ED57A8A2406.jpeg

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
That wouldn’t make it a limited edition color then. Those usually only run 4-5mths before they are no more.
On my tracker it is marked as limited edition.
Who has the most accurate tracking for our builds? Any body have a rubicon scheduled yet?
Mine has been scheduled since the 23rd of last month.

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
All the trackers use the same data from the official Jeep tracker. They just display it differently.
Also I have a 2 door Rubicon scheduled
Sponsored