REIGN Wrangler JL club

CJHubert26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sarge Green JT Sport, 23 JL 4xe Reign Rubicon
Curious if orders for reign closed this week as was speculated a few pages back?
Not yet, you can go on the website and price one out right now.
Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
How many of you are watching crytostickers? There's a build sheet for a Sahara 4xe with a soft top that I think i
I don't know how this is possible, but it is already at the dealer. The tracker must be WAY slow. @Mitch@OurismanClarksville must be doing something right.

IMG_20220914_133158~2.jpg
How many of you are watching crytostickers? There's a build sheet for a Sahara 4xe with a soft top that I think is this one.
That's an awesome looking Jeep BTW. I added mine to the list as Purple Raingler amongst the other Jeeps with Reign in their names on the site.

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
How many of you are watching crytostickers? There's a build sheet for a Sahara 4xe with a soft top that I think i

How many of you are watching crytostickers? There's a build sheet for a Sahara 4xe with a soft top that I think is this one.
That's an awesome looking Jeep BTW. I added mine to the list as Purple Raingler amongst the other Jeeps with Reign in their names on the site.
Yes, this is SBreign

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Looks the same as Plum Crazy Purple.
The base color might be similar, but plum crazy didn't have nearly as vast a color gradient in different lighting.

Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Good news for those waiting for their delivery who were worried about rail delays.

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
What made you go with Ourisman over Koons?
Koons has developed quite a reputation for what amounts to selling customer ordered vehicles right out from under people and impeding financing to the point that people walk away after flying there to pick up their vehicles. Now, this is all second hand and one sided storytelling, but you don't hear this same thing out of other dealers doing group orders. There is likely some truth to it. Not worth the risk to me.

But I shouldn't focus entirely on the negative. 11% is a great discount and Mitch has been easy to deal with so far. I'll update when the paperwork is done.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
What made you go with Ourisman over Koons?
I also went with Ourisman over Koons. I did so because of the different “conditions” you needed to fulfill to get the full discount from Koons. No such conditions from Mitch to get the full advertised discount.

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I also went with Ourisman over Koons. I did so because of the different “conditions” you needed to fulfill to get the full discount from Koons. No such conditions from Mitch to get the full advertised discount.
The conditions looked the same to me. You have to finance 50% of the vehicle to get the discount. And when it's all said and done Koons is still cheaper OTD.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com