Sponsored

REIGN Wrangler JL club

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
I’d like to add this photo, as well.
If you zoom in on the passenger front hood, I believe you can see some glinting, like metal flake.
24EDC49A-A981-406F-81D4-09533B0CF71D.jpeg
Don't even need to zoom in. In order to get that level of gradation from darks to lights in the paint, you either have a metallic flake or a pearl coat. otherwise, it would be a flat color.

Compare it with the extreme purple. Look how flat the color is there. And even there, two different pictures of extreme purple looks like completely different shades.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1663029557118

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1663029692586
Sponsored

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Ordered 7/19. Just got build sheet for the 4xe today. Nothing on the 392. I don't think they will build many of these through end of year.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
I'm working on it, I got my VIN today!
:clap::LOL:
Not to be discouraging but I’ve had my VIN for 50+ days and am not even scheduled yet. Some have been in “D” limbo even longer. I do know that a least a couple people in this thread who ordered 4xe’s have scheduled build dates though. I’m heavily relying on them to proved the first “in the wild” pictures!

Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Not to be discouraging but I’ve had my VIN for 50+ days and am not even scheduled yet. Some have been in “D” limbo even longer. I do know that a least a couple people in this thread who ordered 4xe’s have scheduled build dates though. I’m heavily relying on them to proved the first “in the wild” pictures!
I've been following these threads since I arrived in Kuwait last October starting with the 2022 order thread. I know that some people have had issues getting their Jeeps but a whole lot of folks got theirs and disappeared off the order threads. That leaves a bunch of not so happy folks waiting for their orders. I am am optimistic but also a realist (I've been in the Army for 20 years so far) so I know anything can happen just like my flight home getting pushed 2 days to the right. I'm prepared for the worst and hoping for the best. :)

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
non 4xe here that will hopefully be built next week.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
I'm super jealous.... lol :CWL:
we started this journey 2 months ago today, i expect that it'll be another month or so before we actually get it though

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Order 8/1, got my VIN 8/4, but still stuck in D status since then, so I feel ya there.

Sponsored

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD