REIGN Wrangler JL club

Ohheyitschrissya

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood here. We will probably pass each other when we finally get our jeeps 😁 where did you order your from? I ordered from Massey Yardley.
I work in Hollywood! Lol
I bought from Lakeland. I went to Massey Yardley in January when I was thinking of a build, and they were more money. Lakeland was good to me.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Hey something different happened on the Jeep Tracker (http://www.jeeptracker.com/) today. Previously it showed under "Current status C (8/10/23) and D1 (8/23) and only C (8/10) as the previous status. Now it shows D1 as the previous status. It doesn't show it in Production yet under Current status. Anybody else seeing the same thing??? See below...

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1662753768800

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
Hey something different happened on the Jeep Tracker (http://www.jeeptracker.com/) today. Previously it showed under "Current status C (8/10/23) and D1 (8/23) and only C (8/10) as the previous status. Now it shows D1 as the previous status. It doesn't show it in Production yet under Current status. Anybody else seeing the same thing??? See below...

The ones that I've seen scheduled on 8-23 (mine included) have potential build dates of 9-15 through 9-19. Yours might be in that range too. Your dealer has the most up to date information and can tell you. Their system shows the potential build date as a ship date.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The ones that I've seen scheduled on 8-23 (mine included) have potential build dates of 9-15 through 9-19. Yours might be in that range too. Your dealer has the most up to date information and can tell you. Their system shows the potential build date as a ship date.
I emailed and texted Chad at Miracle CJD to see if he sees anything new in the dealer system...

Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon

I don't use that tracker, but I strongly suspect it might be a bug in its code. The reason I say that is the data payload from Jeep doesn't technically include anything that separates statuses into current and previous. But it is easy enough to figure that out by looking at other things in the payload. So the code is probably just a little confused and displaying D1 in both sections. Sorry to dash your hopes haha. 😋

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
email from dealer today with an estimated ship date of 9/29 :rock:
Mine has a ship date of 9/29 also. But from previous experience that is most lkely a build date...

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I work in Hollywood! Lol
I bought from Lakeland. I went to Massey Yardley in January when I was thinking of a build, and they were more money. Lakeland was good to me.
We will definitely pass each other on the road then 🥰probably going to and from work. I work in Ft Lauderdale. The other day I saw my first purple jeep driving around downtown Hollywood. Not a reign jeep but purple nonetheless.

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Where's everyone from?
I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Im wondering which areas will have a few reigns rolling around.
Shelbyville, Tn ordered from Chad at Miracle Dodge.

azvbjeep03

First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Phoenix, AZ ~ ordered from Clutch Auto Deals broker
Sponsored