REIGN Wrangler JL club

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
So simple a child could do it... :) Or how about Jeep just provide a neutral enough interior (which they already do with other models) that it doesn't clash horribly with its own paint options. No one should spend this kind of money for a vehicle and then have to disassemble and repaint parts of it, not to make it look cool, mind you, but just to keep it from looking terrible.
meh, i have a punkin sport, pulled mine out and painted them. it wasnt to terribly hard after following that video.
Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Iā€™m getting one, and Iā€™m a dude. So, if they wonā€™t, it means more Jeep for you!
Exactly! More Jeep for me! No they are excited for it to arrive they were a little nervous with pink. My sister wants to get the pink now! šŸ˜‚

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
First SVG done. Since I'm planning a "Neon Genesis Evangelion" theme, I made the logo for NERV.
These are probably going on the fender vent area with a matte black base behind it. I'm going to use the SVG images to test some decals on the side profile renders from the website to see what designs I like.

In the morning, I might make an SVG for the name next. Also might make a variant of this logo with JEEP instead of NERV, and change the subtext too. "DUCK'S ON MY DASH. ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.", or something like that.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club FB_IMG_1662367352093

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Iā€™m getting one, and Iā€™m a dude. So, if they wonā€™t, it means more Jeep for you!
Right! My fiancĆ© is too excited for my baby reign! He canā€™t wait to see it and drive it lol!

Ohheyitschrissya

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
The top is a photoshopped picture of the trail rated photo on the website with the red and silver jeep look at the 2022 wranglers. And I thought I saw the bottom one of a blue 4xe.
I noticed they use a bunch of the same photos and change the color!
Customer care told me it was the same jeep in different lighting. But I didn't think any reigns were even produced back then.

Sponsored

Ohheyitschrissya

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Between the photos that seem genuine and the paint sample pics that have been posted:
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club FB_IMG_1662367352093

it could be a color that flops to different tones in different conditions. If this really is Reign it looks like it has some pearl or some flake in it. That would be okay too.
I wish it was this color.
This is from a company called Tamco. Someone in a reign group on fb said they called the company and it's not affiliated with jeep. The color name is coincidental.. šŸ˜ž

Ohheyitschrissya

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
My IG friend bought the color sample from color my jeep or trim my jeep.. Anyway, she has an xtreme purple jeep. She said "reign" is brighter yet darker than xtreme purple, even though it looks the same when held up against her jeep.
I'm hoping this is not a true color sample šŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220905_190625.jpg

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
My IG friend bought the color sample from color my jeep or trim my jeep.. Anyway, she has an xtreme purple jeep. She said "reign" is brighter yet darker than xtreme purple, even though it looks the same when held up against her jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club Screenshot_20220905_190625
Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to look
Great!

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
39 year old man here, and I love all things purple. In fact, my wedding colors were purple and green. Purple for me, green for my wife. My tux had a purple vest and tie as well.

When they announced the color, my only question was "it is coming for the JT?", And since that was a "no", I'm moving from a JT Rubicon that a JLU Willys.

DSCN2947.jpg

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club DSCN2947
I'm very confused by that picture. That looked like 3 different color samples.

Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would had I already ordered it. The darker shade would not match well with the black Rubicon interior red components IMO. I'm going to do something else if the darker shade is the real deal.
I plan on color matching the dash panels to the body color either way.

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The top is a photoshopped picture of the trail rated photo on the website with the red and silver jeep look at the 2022 wranglers. And I thought I saw the bottom one of a blue 4xe.
Well shit...

Funny that is definitely a shopped picture.

And a completely different color than this one in the 2023 gallery. Although this darker one looks more like those samples. But it is likely shopped too, because half doors in Reign aren't an option.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 2022-Wrangler-Capability-Hero-3-Mobile

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club MY23-Wrangler-Gallery-Exterior-Image-01-Mobile.jpg.image.1000

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
39 year old man here, and I love all things purple. In fact, my wedding colors were purple and green. Purple for me, green for my wife. My tux had a purple vest and tie as well.

When they announced the color, my only question was "it is coming for the JT?", And since that was a "no", I'm moving from a JT Rubicon that a JLU Willys.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club MY23-Wrangler-Gallery-Exterior-Image-01-Mobile.jpg.image.1000
My wife and I had a green and purple wedding too!

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So there is a video on the Facebook group Purple Reign Jeep Wrangler that someone ordered a sample of the paint I donā€™t know if the link below will work if itā€™s a private group but hope it does. The color looks amazing with the pink and blue glitter flakes.
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club FAE5292A-4FEA-4142-9318-79D73E626CC4

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
So there is a video on the Facebook group Purple Reign Jeep Wrangler that someone ordered a sample of the paint I donā€™t know if the link below will work if itā€™s a private group but hope it does. The color looks amazing with the pink and blue glitter flakes.
FAE5292A-4FEA-4142-9318-79D73E626CC4.jpg
Super cool! I certainly hope that is a legit video that really does a good job of showing off the color!

Stetson
Sponsored