REIGN Wrangler JL club

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Just defected from the Earl waiting room to Reign. Had an Earl 4XE on order for a month, got a paint sample and changed our minds. Is there a tracking spreadsheet here to enter info?
Nope we're not so fancy.
Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
GOAT!!! Very pleased with this color 🔥 worries are gone.
Yea, the color shift from a deep almost violet-blue to that blush purple is gorgeous!

edit: made a quick gradient of the darker, mid, and light shades in that hood photo.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1663114351913

Last edited:

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Love those new pics! Now to choose a possible accent color for any decals. I was thinking light blue, with the bonus being it'll fool everyone into thinking it's a 2-door 4xe. 😄

Sponsored

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love those new pics! Now to choose a possible accent color for any decals. I was thinking light blue, with the bonus being it'll fool everyone into thinking it's a 2-door 4xe. 😄
Great tool for finding complementary and accent colors. I use this a lot on web design.

https://galactic.ink/sphere

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Wow. A real chameleon depending on the lighting. That roof photo almost looks like Snazzberry to me. And you can see how much flake is in it.

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. A real chameleon depending on the lighting. That roof photo almost looks like Snazzberry to me. And you can see how much flake is in it.
I think it is the hood, not the roof. Which also means that the color at the bottom of this frame (the fender) and the color in the middle of the frame (the hood) are the same paint, which is wild!

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1663114918195

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
That photo is so exciting. I love it. Sitting in D status since July 16th and now I'm gonna go crazy waiting and waiting.
I’m glad to finally see the color up close, it’s going to be hard waiting, I agree! I should already be in bed.....but, I can’t sleep right now!

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Great tool for finding complementary and accent colors. I use this a lot on web design.

https://galactic.ink/sphere
Thanks for the link. It confirmed another accent color I was thinking of...some shade of green. It'll probably come down to the eyeball test though.

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the link. It confirmed another accent color I was thinking of...some shade of green. It'll probably come down to the eyeball test though.
Yup, get in in the driveway, get some good photos of it, then bring it into Illustrator/Inkscape so I can lay some vectors on top of it until I see it the way I like it. Only then will i get my buddy to cut the vinyl.