• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee (REDUCED) Teraflex 1.5" Lift, Falcon 3.1, Teraflex Sport Front LCA, and Stock Rubicon Parts

Army68F20

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just took this kit off my 2019 JLU, $800 for everything. The shocks are for a 2 door JL, at the time I wanted a less rigid ride for my 4-door and it worked great with my 35's....so everything works for a 2-door or 4-door JL.

- Teraflex 1.5in Performance Spacer Lift Kit JL
- Teraflex Sport Front Lower Flexarm Kit 1.5-3.5in Lift JL
- Teraflex Falcon 3.1 0-1.5in 2d JL Shocks
- Stock Rubicon sway bar links
- Stock Rubicon springs
- Stock Rubicon upper front, upper and lower rear, control arms
- Stock Rubicon rear track bar

Jeep Wrangler JL (REDUCED) Teraflex 1.5" Lift, Falcon 3.1, Teraflex Sport Front LCA, and Stock Rubicon Parts IMG_0505

Jeep Wrangler JL (REDUCED) Teraflex 1.5" Lift, Falcon 3.1, Teraflex Sport Front LCA, and Stock Rubicon Parts IMG_0506

Jeep Wrangler JL (REDUCED) Teraflex 1.5" Lift, Falcon 3.1, Teraflex Sport Front LCA, and Stock Rubicon Parts IMG_0507

Jeep Wrangler JL (REDUCED) Teraflex 1.5" Lift, Falcon 3.1, Teraflex Sport Front LCA, and Stock Rubicon Parts IMG_0508
Sponsored

Sponsored

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I hope someone jumps on this for you. If i wasnt on the other side of the country I would take it off your hands.

BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Sent you a message

bless0

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Are these parts still available if so how much
- Teraflex 1.5in Performance Spacer Lift Kit JL
- Teraflex Sport Front Lower Flexarm Kit 1.5-3.5in Lift JL
- Teraflex Falcon 3.1 0-1.5in 2d JL Shocks

OP
OP
Army68F20

Army68F20

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I still have these parts BUT they are with my house in storage until the middle of September. We moved to Tennessee and our new house hasn't closed yet. We may be closer to some of you now. I will post back here once I have everything out of storage.

pete

Sponsored

bless0

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
I can wait til the middle of September no problem. I am just interested in the parts i messaged earlier. If you want to PM me when you have them and can ship them that works for me.

3Pedalsand4Wheeldrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door 6sp
Vehicle Showcase
I still have these parts BUT they are with my house in storage until the middle of September. We moved to Tennessee and our new house hasn't closed yet. We may be closer to some of you now. I will post back here once I have everything out of storage.

pete
Well it seems we may be in a little bit of a battle for your parts sir. I am also more than willing to wait a little while and would really like these parts on my Jeep

OP
OP
Army68F20

Army68F20

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ok I just got all the parts together, buried in boxes from moving. I’m looking for local pickup in the Knoxville, TN area due to the weight to ship.
Sponsored