Sponsored

Redline Tuning Hood Struts - 5 minute Bolt-In installation!

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
These look great! I don't even have my Jeep yet, but, I went ahead and bought a set of these for when it arrives. Definitely one of the first mods I'll be doing.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
These look great! I don't even have my Jeep yet, but, I went ahead and bought a set of these for when it arrives. Definitely one of the first mods I'll be doing.
@Reldn

YES, Redline Tuning struts are a WINNER!

Enjoyable for sure buying goodies while you are waiting for your JL.....

..... Next get some DI Labs keyhole covers, some trays and dividers for the center console, some decent cupholder liners, touch up paint, etc. etc... all not expensive at all and YUP, will bring you pleasure buying.... anticipating installing.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
You know what the part # is? Trying to order but not sure which ones they are. Thanks.
@WOwen

Look at the numbers you find on your Redline Tuning Struts.. You will probably see 180....... And you will be ordering Carbon Fiber Sleeves QL-180 (1 Pair) [Add $19.95]

Read here carefully:
https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/41-00003.htm

Per this info from Redline Tuning....

The Carbon sleeves are specific to the length of the gas spring. The JL/JT uses the QL-180 gas springs. Please note that the carbon sleeves can only be used with our Black PLUS system as the stainless steel gas springs are a different (larger) diameter.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...inute-bolt-in-installation.47632/post-1651567

@Redline Tuning will help you with your order if you want... Click on the @Redline Tuning and message them.

Sponsored

Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
@Nomad

I could do the install in 10 min. if I was say being timed... wanted to get it done in 10 min.. That's having installed a set already .. and know the drill so to speak.

Now a millennial.... well, they would probably take 45 min. even if they had done the install before... 8-)
You meant that for Nomod, not me, Nomad.

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
So I'm installing the bracket for the hood and like a dope installed hood bracket on top side of the hood. Wrong! Well now can't seem to get bracket off because the backing bracket won't come out. Any ideas besides for the fact it was the wrong place? Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I know it's probably the same but will these work on the 4xe as well?
Yes, This will work on the 4xe without any issue. You only need to move this wire:

Jeep Wrangler JL Redline Tuning Hood Struts - 5 minute Bolt-In installation! Jeep4XE.JPG

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
@redlinegotna discount for Canadian people? Also, are you able to ship with USPS? The major carriers screw us with brokerage fees.
Unfortunately, no discounts for our friends up North. We do not ship via USPS to Canada as we had too many problems with them losing packages, UPS is more dependable and MUCH faster. We do only put a value of $10 on the packages to limit the fees. :like: