Sponsored

Redline Tuning Hood Struts - 5 minute Bolt-In installation!

griffinm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I just ordered mine. Can’t wait to install them when they arrive!
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Wish I saw this before I ordered on amazon. 🤣

Had them on the 19 and the new ones just showed up for the 21. Little things like this that make day to day life just that much better make me happy.

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I like the look of the black over the stainless (personal preference). Has anyone ordered the carbon fiber sleeves for the plus system? What exactly is involved in applying these? Is it just a decal or some peel and stick addition? I'm gonna get one of these systems and I'm sure I'll think to myself....why did I wait so long to get these.

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I like the look of the black over the stainless (personal preference). Has anyone ordered the carbon fiber sleeves for the plus system? What exactly is involved in applying these? Is it just a decal or some peel and stick addition? I'm gonna get one of these systems and I'm sure I'll think to myself....why did I wait so long to get these.
The carbon system is a 0.5mm thick 100% real gloss carbon fiber tube that slide over the Black Gas Springs and are held in place by the rubber end caps. They do not work on the Stainless Steel ELITE system as the gas springs are a different diameter. You can always add them later by purchasing them here:

https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/41-00003.htm

41-00003-8.jpg

R00STER

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - 6sp
Was gonna buy one until I saw it required a 10 mm socket.... I haven't seen mine since 2004. Include a 10mm socket and I am sold

J/k - i put in my order last night and I was happy to see your website price is $10 cheaper than Amazon Prime, PLUS the free shipping code still works after all this time.

Can't wait to install. Cheers Mate! :like:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine this morning with the labor day discount. Thank you Redline!

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Put in my order just now. Can't wait for the product as I only have use of one arm.

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
That’s great for the Labor Day sale….life is all about timing, right?. I ordered mine on Sept 3 (Friday of Labor Day weekend….) and unfortunately got to pay full (non sale price).
Kind of comical at least to me that in my 1st post I made the comment once I get these I’ll probably think “why did I wait so long to get these.”
Arghhhh…now I’m definitely thinking “Why Didn’t I WAIT ONE MORE DAY BEFORE ORDERING!!!!!” 😩.

J33pgrl

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
That’s great for the Labor Day sale….life is all about timing, right?. I ordered mine on Sept 3 (Friday of Labor Day weekend….) and unfortunately got to pay full (non sale price).
Kind of comical at least to me that in my 1st post I made the comment once I get these I’ll probably think “why did I wait so long to get these.”
Arghhhh…now I’m definitely thinking “Why Didn’t I WAIT ONE MORE DAY BEFORE ORDERING!!!!!” 😩.
Oh man, me too! I wasn’t even thinking about upcoming Labor Day sales. Doh!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Oh man, me too! I wasn’t even thinking about upcoming Labor Day sales. Doh!
@J33pgrl

I can see a guy/man forgetting a Sale Day but not a gal...... shame on you... 8-)

Oh well, thanks to this guy like, masculine side of yourself moment, you will in the future...... remember that things often go on sale on say Labor Day, Prime day, etc....

You are going to truly enjoy the Redline Tuning offering!
Sponsored