BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Hello
Looking to use redline on in my rubicon 2.0 turbo engine how does everybody like it?
Sponsored

ReggieFred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
I use it for my front and rear differentials and have not had any trouble. I don’t have any experience with that oil in the motor since I buy Mobil One on sale at Costco.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Redline is good. But from what I have read they dont post any testing information about their own oil.

Personally I would go with Amsoil. Sign up online and they deliver to your house within a couple days.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Hello
Looking to use redline on in my rubicon 2.0 turbo engine how does everybody like it?
I don't know much about the Redline brand other than the testimonials on various auto forums I've belonged to. I jumped on the Mobil 1 wagon 20 years ago with a new truck at the time and haven't switched due to having no problems with M1and its availability and low cost. That first truck is now in the hands of a friend and it is approaching 300K miles. Never had any internal issues on that engine. But, I understand that there may be better oils. The question is: do you need or want the better oil if it costs more or is less convenient. Since I first started using synthetics in 1999, the most I've driven a vehicle during my ownership is 225K miles. During that time, I had no internal engine issues using M1. I think any of the big name synthetics will live up to your expectations.

You might find more information on oil comparisons over on bobistheoilguy.com
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/26357/2
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=259425
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/470326/TESTED_-_Mobil_1_vs_Redline_vs

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running OEM fluids..... keeping the warranty intact and happy for right now.

I normally run Royal Purple, but with the Jeep Wave program I let the dealer do it. Since this Corona virus broke out I was not going to go deal with the dealer. So I had my buddies shop do the last 5k service since he's qualified and everything is logged with Carfax.

My '19 JL 2.0 Rubi is only at 7500 after a year.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I'm running OEM fluids..... keeping the warranty intact and happy for right now.

I normally run Royal Purple, but with the Jeep Wave program I let the dealer do it. Since this Corona virus broke out I was not going to go deal with the dealer. So I had my buddies shop do the last 5k service since he's qualified and everything is logged with Carfax.

My '19 JL 2.0 Rubi is only at 7500 after a year.
As an FYI via the mopar owner site you can log your own service. Not sure it means anything.
Sponsored