First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Well Interlake has a lot of green trails and a couple of blue that should be more than enough to explore for the day. I think it was $15 when I went.
Sponsored

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
I am good with greens and blues in this Jeep for the time being. I used to wheel blacks and reds and that just ended up with the XJ becoming a tube buggy.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I am good with greens and blues in this Jeep for the time being. I used to wheel blacks and reds and that just ended up with the XJ becoming a tube buggy.
I just posted that to an Indiana Jeep Facebook group. I figured green and blue too. I donā€™t want and wonā€™t get rock rails.

ScenicRoute

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Beer Finisher
Last time i was there, one of our friends was in an old LR Discovery and breakover angles were a major pain in his butt. I have not been in a four door yet, though i look forward to it. I will advise that there are some really tight trails, short turns, short roller coaster hills and other obstacles to aggravate a long wheel base. There is a lot of other stuff too. We particularly enjoy the hill climbs.

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Feel like my JLU is still a swb vehicle. Than again the xj was stretched 6ā€.

Sponsored

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I just posted that to an Indiana Jeep Facebook group. I figured green and blue too. I donā€™t want and wonā€™t get rock rails.
Which one ? I am a member of 3 I think, not super active but was going to post as well. I just threw on the rubi rails to add some protection but mostly cover that pinch seem

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
So how many confirmed we got so I can keep a running tally?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Which one ? I am a member of 3 I think, not super active but was going to post as well. I just threw on the rubi rails to add some protection but mostly cover that pinch seem
Jeep Life Indiana

My steps might act as curb feelers. lol

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
I'm going to pass on Redbird and Interlake. It's about a 5 hour drive for me to go there, vs about 2 hours to Badlands. I would camp, but also have a skiddish dog. Camping on the 4th with a skiddish dog doesn't sound fun. :)

I'm going to keep my eyes open for other trips. It would be nice to head out with more experienced jeepers and learn.

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm going to pass on Redbird and Interlake. It's about a 5 hour drive for me to go there, vs about 2 hours to Badlands. I would camp, but also have a skiddish dog. Camping on the 4th with a skiddish dog doesn't sound fun. :)

I'm going to keep my eyes open for other trips. It would be nice to head out with more experienced jeepers and learn.
Definitely interested in hitting up badlands as well. Maybe towards the end of July beginning of august. Depends how my unit schedule plays out.

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I have one person interested on that FB group.

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just posted in central Indian jeepā€™rs

I was just thinking about comms on the trail, I would love to get a gmrs but itā€™s not in the cards right now.

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Well copied your post into the other group as I was lazy and didnā€™t want to retype. That pissed off the Facebook Police and I am not allowed to post in groups until Dec 4. This is why I donā€™t do the Facebook.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Well copied your post into the other group as I was lazy and didnā€™t want to retype. That pissed off the Facebook Police and I am not allowed to post in groups until Dec 4. This is why I donā€™t do the Facebook.
For copying and pasting my FB post to another group? Ridiculous.

I left and only got back on FB just enough to be able to participate in Jeep groups. Iā€™m not friends with even my family. FB doesnā€™t need that data. They keep giving me a message whining Iā€™m on iPhone version 14.6 and they canā€™t get more data for advertising for their client businesses unless I enable them to collect it. Then thinking I care that FB needs it to remain a ā€œfreeā€ service. Blah blah, F U lol.

Iā€™m on MeWe but the groups arenā€™t as active so itā€™s harder to get some local-ish groups of people together.

Comsā€¦Iā€™m not sold on needing anything other than FRS as I have an inReach for emergencies.

OP
OP
XJfanatic

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yea posted that copied message, got a notification that some of my stuff was suspended and to check notifications. No notifications in the queue. Went to post a response to another comment and it popped up suspended until December 4th šŸ˜‚. I hate Facebook

I got some of those handheld cobras so I will bring them if only for the lead and trail jeep. Think the group will be pretty small so shouldnā€™t be a big deal.
Sponsored