• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Red Half Doors - Set of 4

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
$3,000 all in on the doors. If you're interested, then make an offer. Shoot me a PM.

I've got for sale a set of 4 red half doors, no uppers for these doors.

These doors have been on the jeep a few times.

These are red from the factory, I never re-painted them.

Work and family changes are forcing the sale of the Jeep and add-ons, so I'm starting here.

Shipping is out of the question. They're too big and too heavy, and I don't have the boxes.

Jeep Wrangler JL Red Half Doors - Set of 4 PXL_20231001_002938029

Jeep Wrangler JL Red Half Doors - Set of 4 PXL_20230923_180747716

Jeep Wrangler JL Red Half Doors - Set of 4 PXL_20231001_002942553

Jeep Wrangler JL Red Half Doors - Set of 4 PXL_20231001_002945747
Sponsored

Last edited:

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Are the rears the same as Gladiator rears? Do the mirrors have BSM?

Would be a hell of a drive with no doors on. ( San Diego )

Sponsored

OP
OP
BullMoose1776

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Are the rears the same as Gladiator rears? Do the mirrors have BSM?

Would be a hell of a drive with no doors on. ( San Diego )
I believe all the doors for gladiator and Wrangler unlimited are the same.

I do not know about the BSM...my jeep is not equipped with that, perhaps someone can confirm all the half doors have it, or do not.

OP
OP
BullMoose1776

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
A couple of ratchet straps and a few blankets (maybe some plastic wrap like you use when you move furniture) and they'd easily ride in the bed of your gladiator.​

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I believe all the doors for gladiator and Wrangler unlimited are the same.

I do not know about the BSM...my jeep is not equipped with that, perhaps someone can confirm all the half doors have it, or do not.
Take a look at the side view mirrors. If they have the BSM icon, then they should support that function.

Either way, the doors themselves with BSM will work on Jeeps without BSM and vice versa. The connectors are the same, so lock/unlock and keyless entry will all function as normal.

I run BSM half doors on my Jeep, but don't have that option from factory. So the doors act as regular doors, but the indicators will not light up unless I add sensors and turn the option on in the computer.

Good luck with the sale! Pretty good deal, and red is hard to find!