Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I change my mind 3 times a day.. I don’t love the red dash, and I am not sold on dark saddle , which should I choose for a sting gray rubicon
Sponsored

InvictusManeo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
I voted Saddle Interior because that’s what I ordered. I did it to avoid the clash with Punk’n. And, it has the added benefit of not being so hot. But, if you’re ordering sting grey, then I think I would just embrace the red.

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
You can order black leather dash from the Jeep parts dept, with red stitching, like the seats. Its about $500 but it's an option

Sponsored

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
I think the red dash and red accents in general look especially good on a sting gray Rubicon. It's what made me go with sting gray for my ordered 2020.

VictoryWithFlair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2.0T
I change my mind 3 times a day.. I don’t love the red dash, and I am not sold on dark saddle , which should I choose for a sting gray rubicon
I've got Granite, so similar issue for me, although I didn't order from the factory. There were no saddle interiors to be found spec'd the way I wanted my Jeep so I went with the black interior. My first reaction to the red dash was "wow, I've gotta change that ASAP" but now that I've had the Rubi for a month the red doesn't bug me nearly as much. I'm sure there will be options for swapping it out if you end up disliking it.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I've got Granite, so similar issue for me, although I didn't order from the factory. There were no saddle interiors to be found spec'd the way I wanted my Jeep so I went with the black interior. My first reaction to the red dash was "wow, I've gotta change that ASAP" but now that I've had the Rubi for a month the red doesn't bug me nearly as much. I'm sure there will be options for swapping it out if you end up disliking it.
Does the red stitching bother you on the seats? because i don't love that either

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
i have a sting-gray rubicon 2 door red dash. i never even notice it. if i had saddle i’m sure i’d crash. saddle with sting gray is ugly. it doesn’t match rest of interior even if you had saddle seats. go with red. if you don’t like it you can always paint it.

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So, I ordered the tan cloth to see if I even like a tan interior with the black trim interior.

If I like that look, I can upgrade it to Katzkin for cheaper than Mopar leather, or I can just let it be and not have spent that much on it.
Sponsored