• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Red Cube lights for sale

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Going a different direction on my lights so putting my inspired engineering cube lights up for sale. These will include the rough country mounts, hardware, and wiring. The wiring includes a switch if you don't have the aux switch setup in your jeep.

Looking for $125 shipped.

Here are some pics of them mounted, so you can see how they sit. I did not hook up the power.
IMG_0080.jpeg

IMG_0081.jpeg

The bolts are about 1/4 inch off the body.

IMG_0084.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
millerjl

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Location?
Sorry about that... didn't get notice that someone replied. I am in fallbrook. The $125 includes priority mail shipping though. Would be easier than meeting somewhere.

Sponsored

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Rubicon, '21 Porsche Taycan 4s, '20 G550
Price drop $100
does it have the instructions on how to install and the wiring instructions? I have a Rubicon also and love the red trim for the new JLU Rubicons

OP
OP
millerjl

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
does it have the instructions on how to install and the wiring instructions? I have a Rubicon also and love the red trim for the new JLU Rubicons
They have generic instructions on their website on how to wire it up and get it through the firewall, etc. if you have the aux switches, there are threads on here on how to connect to those.

The brackets are super simple to install, I think I have the instructions, if not I am sure I can get them from rough country.

Thanks

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Rubicon, '21 Porsche Taycan 4s, '20 G550
I will take them... just sent you a PM...