Sponsored

Reconsidering the 2019 JL Rubicon - Anyone Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
My implication was that you should buy a vehicle for function, not appearance. My post was abundantly clear on that and anybody who isn’t a complete idiot would agree. In fact, the OP you’re defending agrees with that by admitting getting a Rubi was a mistake since they didn’t need any of the functions. Again, should does not mean you must, but you’re too stupid to understand basic English.
Thank you for proving my point. Who the hell are you to tell someone to buy a vehicle for function and not looks? But you're to stupid to even realize you are arguing my point, dumb ass.
Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Thank you for proving my point. Who the hell are you to tell someone to buy a vehicle for function and not looks? But your to stupid to even realize you are arguing my point, dumb ass.
My point is that a vehicle should be bought for function, and looks could be done afterwards for cheap. My first post you responded to was pretty clear. That is not your point whatsoever, so once again you’re showing to everybody you’re a complete moron. You spew curses, but lack any basic reasoning inside your small head. You take buying for function to be an insult, but completely ignore saying to make the Jeep look exactly how he wants. Typical internet troll picking and choosing what he wants to read. I would’ve help save the OP $3000 after getting rims/tires, so I will continue to give advice out freely.

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
My point is that a vehicle should be bought for function, and looks could be done afterwards for cheap. My first post you responded to was pretty clear. That is not your point at whatsoever, so once again you’re showing to everybody you’re a complete moron. You spew curses, but lack any basic reasoning inside your small head. You take buying for function to be an insult, but completely ignore saying to make the Jeep look exactly how he wants. Typical internet troll picking and choosing what he wants to read. I would’ve help save the OP $3000 after getting rims/tires, so I will continue to give advice out freely.
Holy hell...you keep talking in circles...repeating the same bullshit gibber-jab...and then proving my point all over again by declaring the stipulations as to why someone should buy something. You may be the most clueless person on the internet. Kudos.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Holy hell...you keep talking in circles...repeating the same bullshit gibber-jab...and then proving my point all over again by declaring the stipulations as to why someone should buy something. You may be the most clueless person on the internet. Kudos.
Once again you ignore rational reasoning and completely ignore the point. Troll.

GibbonsMonkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; R1200GSA; Goldwing
The irony of you saying he needs to work on his self esteem is comical. Apparently your self esteem as about your possessions and not who you are. I'm buying a sport for sure now and slapping Rubicon decals and badges all over the bitch just so you lose your mind because you think the Rubicon police aren't doing their job. Get a life.
I'm buying a Rubicon and slapping Corvette stickers all over the bitch.

Sponsored

suzookus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I went through the same Rubicon vs Sport S decision process too. A Jeep is a very capable off road vehicle with out the lockers and electric sway disconnect. Sure there’s trails you won’t make w/o lockers but if you don’t plan on hitting those a Sport is perfectly fine.

I love my Sport and very happy with my 35”s, custom wheels and lift.

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
My implication was that you should buy a vehicle for function, not appearance. My post was abundantly clear on that and anybody who isn’t a complete idiot would agree. In fact, the OP you’re defending agrees with that by admitting getting a Rubi was a mistake since they didn’t need any of the functions. Again, should does not mean you must, but you’re too stupid to understand basic English.
Wow. I'd expect a five year old to grab random pictures off the internet and play the "this is you" game. You really are surpassing all expectations I had for you. Kudos.

Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Wow. I'd expect a five year old to grab random pictures off the internet and play the "this is you" game. You really are surpassing all expectations I had of you. Kudos.
You didn’t even quote the right post.. You’re setting the bar lower and lower little boy. Surprising considering you already set it pretty low.

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
You didn’t even quote the right post.. You’re setting the bar lower and lower little boy. Surprising considering you already set it pretty low.
It's the wonky forum. Take it up with the moderator if you don't like how it quotes, little boy.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
The irony of you saying he needs to work on his self esteem is comical. Apparently your self esteem as about your possessions and not who you are. I'm buying a sport for sure now and slapping Rubicon decals and badges all over the bitch just so you lose your mind because you think the Rubicon police aren't doing their job. Get a life.
First of all, it’s nice to know that I have so much power over you that I can manipulate you into buying s Sport and putting Rubicon stickers all over it. Thereby proving to you acquaintances that you are in fact, an idiot. They’ve always thought that you were, and now they have proof.

Secondly, don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. I bought a rubicon because I’m a forester and I wheel everyday. I’m not in a cubicle in Detroit pretending to be cool. Here is a pic of my office taken 5 minutes ago.

And as a point of fact, I don’t care what vehicle anyone chooses to buy or how they use it. Just don’t get on a forum of enthusiasts and bitch that the vehicle does exactly what it’s advertised to do. This idiot blew $10K because he’s a poser and now he’s feeling sad about it.

FE644987-206A-47E8-906F-B72478D011DB.jpeg

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Doggone ! This Pissing Match gets the Microwave Popcorn rating of ....Zero.
What Entitled Idiots to post their tender egos on a public forum.
Frozen in time as a Warning, "You too can be a complete idiot , with impunity, 'cause this is the internet "
Just two more "Ignores" out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.