Sponsored

Recommended SoCal Lift Kit Installers?

Yellowstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I’m starting to get quotes to install a lift kit and at least from the bigger shops in the area, the cost is crazy expensive, or they are not interested in installing a kit you didn’t buy through them. It’s a Rock Krawler 4.5 Silverback for a 21 Gladiator that I already purchased. So there is some cutting and welding on the front portion, it’s not a bolt on kit.

I’ll need the lift kit installed along with all the new steering linkages installed, and a regear.

Any recommendations on a good installer to work with?
Sponsored

stylett9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I don’t think they’ll have the “best” prices, but they seem to be the most reputable when it comes to working on jeeps. I’d probably start with accutune then or rebel offroad.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Accutune installs lift kits, too? I didn’t know that. I’ll give them a ring.
Sorry, we also only install product bought through us. We've ran into too many issues trying to install product we have not done ourselves already and proven it works perfectly.

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
Pretty much all shops take a commission from the parts they sell you, so bringing in parts that they sell they are already loosing some money so they will jack up the labor rate to make up the diff. And if it is a brand that they dont deal with for what ever reason there its a bigger risk to them either screwing up the install, the parts are just bad or what ever, it can gain them a bad rep.

Also keep in mind that there is a lot of quality skilled labor involved in that kit that can easily be fucked up and is not easy to unfuck up, so you got to pay a premium for the labor skills.
Sponsored