Recommended Salt Lake City 4x4 Shops

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I have a 2018 JLUR and I am looking to have a lift, bumpers, wheels, tires, ARB compressor, and winch mounted. I don't have the time or the facility to do the work myself and I am looking at having my dealer acquire the parts and do the install. They have been great at servicing my rig to this point and their parts guy seems pretty switched on. I also like having the work backed up by the dealer (Larry H. Miller in Sandy, UT). Should the price quote come back astronomical (I know I'll be paying a premium) is there a good shop in SLC that someone can recommend that does conscientious quality work?
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I have a 2018 JLUR and I am looking to have a lift, bumpers, wheels, tires, ARB compressor, and winch mounted. I don't have the time or the facility to do the work myself and I am looking at having my dealer acquire the parts and do the install. They have been great at servicing my rig to this point and their parts guy seems pretty switched on. I also like having the work backed up by the dealer (Larry H. Miller in Sandy, UT). Should the price quote come back astronomical (I know I'll be paying a premium) is there a good shop in SLC that someone can recommend that does conscientious quality work?
Thanks in advance!
I was in a similar boat as you. I have an install lined up with Oakley Offroad in Sandy. I reached out to 4 companies, 2 got back to me, 1 has been exceptional in actually providing information and pricing...Oakley. I can't speak on quality yet, still waiting on my lift to come in haha.

OP
OP
UtahRubi

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I was in a similar boat as you. I have an install lined up with Oakley Offroad in Sandy. I reached out to 4 companies, 2 got back to me, 1 has been exceptional in actually providing information and pricing...Oakley. I can't speak on quality yet, still waiting on my lift to come in haha.
Scott @ Oakley got back to me super quick and is in the process of working up a quote for my build.

Dasher320

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
This is an old thread, but I just had some work done by Oakley Off-Road in Sandy and they were great. I'm from Atlanta but needed work done while I was on the road. They were great to work with, listened to what I wanted and took care of a bunch of small things that needed attention. Highly recommend.
Sponsored