Sponsored

Recommended Denver area dealer for service?

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just bought a lightly used (7k miles, 8 months old) JLUR from out of state. I was wondering which dealers in the Denver area people recommend for service. Obviously I'm still under warranty. I have light mods but nothing major (see footer). I'm near Parker Rd and Belleview, so a little southeast of downtown and the closest is Autonation Chrysler Jeep Arapahoe. But I don't mind driving if there is consensus regarding another dealer that might have a better reputation with respect to quality, price, and or mod friendliness.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West
16300 West Colfax Avenue
Golden, CO 80401
(877) 207-2568

I've only used them a couple of times, but so far they have done a great job. No missing or damaged parts. Recall completed and they did a good job on the oil change and tire rotation. They guys in the shop are helpful and easy to talk to. I'll find out more as I go, but they are my maintenance choice.

OP
OP
SnowDog

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thank you Gary.

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
I would second Autonation Jeep West. The only issue though is that I always have a hell of a time getting through to the service department when I try calling.

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
I am up in fort collins/ Windsor but have heard good things about that Autonation.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SnowDog

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ok. I think I'm going to try the Autonation closer to me on Arapahoe to see how they are since the Golden one is all the way across town and it doesn't seem like anyone has any strong feelings. I've heard lots of bad things about the one in Littleton, but that was all about the new car sales side.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I've found that the two departments are not always reflective.

Roll of the dice really. Good luck!

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Any other recommendations? I live in the Broomfield area and bought my Moab from Pollard. Was debating we’re to take the car in for service?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Any other recommendations? I live in the Broomfield area and bought my Moab from Pollard. Was debating we’re to take the car in for service?
The guys over at Autonation West are not bad, though I'm not yet convinced that they are solid. I really want to be, but let us know if you find a good one.

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I can tell you that I would NOT recommend Autonation Jeep Arapahoe. I have had a miserable time there with their service department.

However, I bought from Autonatation Jeep West and had a great experience. Its too bad they are so far away from me. I have bought 3 vehicles from them.

Sponsored

focusedmonk

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr Rubicon, 2018 JLU
AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West
16300 West Colfax Avenue
Golden, CO 80401
(877) 207-2568

I've only used them a couple of times, but so far they have done a great job. No missing or damaged parts. Recall completed and they did a good job on the oil change and tire rotation. They guys in the shop are helpful and easy to talk to. I'll find out more as I go, but they are my maintenance choice.
I have had nothing but good work on noth my JK and JLU by them. everyone is really friendly and more then happy to answer any questions. its a drive but hey you're right there in Golden so its not a bad stop to chill.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Stay away from LHM in Thornton. Worst experience I have ever had.

I have since rescheduled with Auto West and will see how they do. The initial call was already a more enjoyable experience

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Pollard in Boulder

Got the oil change and 5 tire rotation correct.

Still working with them on other issues...

Last edited:

303rider

First Name
Soleil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@SnowDog I would stay away from Auto Nation Jeep Broadway and for that matter any Auto nation other than the one in Golden. I have had bad experiences at two Auto nations. Also Larry H miller is probably single worst experience I have ever had for Service.

I just went to Pollard in Boulder, by far the best Jeep center that is some what local.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I posted this on the Gladiator forums, might as well do it here as well.

I’ve been to Prestige in Longmont several times. I get all my oil changes there, a few tire rotations, two TSBs, one recall, one transfer case service, and something else I can’t remember off the top of my head.

I’ve had nothing but professional service from that dept. It doesn’t look like much. The dealership building is old and could really use a remodel. The coffee is terrible too. However the wifi is decent.

I bought my JLU from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. They gave me a good deal and the buying experience was top notch. However they’re just too far away for servicing, otherwise I’d use them in an instant. I’m likely to buy my Gladiator from Prestige. I’ve got my designated sales guy, Byron Nelson. I hear his golf swing is killer.

I can’t comment on Pollard in Boulder. But the Service Dept there isn’t even open on Saturdays. It’s a very clean and newish facility but seriously who the heck isn’t open on a Saturday? Parts used to be open on Saturday but no longer. Only the Sales guys are there. I can’t say that I’ve heard good things about them when they are open. My neighbors avoid them.

<RANT> Larry H Miller, in Westminster, is a place I’ll never set foot in again. I haven’t used their service but the buying experience there is a total s-show. They tried to rip me off when buying my wife’s Jeep. I’ve bought over 40 cars in my life so I do have some experience in this but I think I got to emotionally invested in getting that Jeep for my wife. I still went toe to toe with the sales manager and got a fair deal but I would have done even better if I had come to this website and did my research first. I did that research before going to Faricy and it paid off in spades. Sorry, just need to rant. Don’t take your vehicle to LHM. Avoid them like the plague that they are. </RANT>
Sponsored