Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Went to Kernersville to place an order tonight. We had agreed on a price and I had a signed buyers order from a couple days ago post increase. I was willing to pay the $500 over another dealer since they are local. They wouldn't honor the agreement and said I'd have to pay an additional $700. Shady dealership. Wouldn't recommend. I even emailed last night to confirm the price because I was going in today.
Sponsored

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Went to Kernersville to place an order tonight. We had agreed on a price and I had a signed buyers order from a couple days ago post increase. I was willing to pay the $500 over another dealer since they are local. They wouldn't honor the agreement and said I'd have to pay an additional $700. Shady dealership. Wouldn't recommend. I even emailed last night to confirm the price because I was going in today.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Live in Raleigh but also have a 2nd home near Wilmington NC. Any Dealers in Central or Eastern NC anyone would recommend? 5% under invoice for a 2 door Rubi and Ill do a deal.

TommySM

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santamonicacalistings.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Occupation
Account Executive and Realtor and Actor
I bought my JKU from the internet manager at Orange Coast Jeep in Coast Mesa, CA. They took the FCA Affiliate program and I got my JKU for $1,500 under Invoice. It was the easiest car purchase ever. Called them up, told them what I wanted. He asked if I was willing to do the deal right then, I said yes and gave him a $500 deposit, they ordered my JKU to my specs and had it in 6 weeks.
That is fantastic..Do you have the salespersons name...I'm in Santa Monica...but would be willing to run to the OC..Thanks...Tom

nota4re

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4-door Rubi
If you're in SoCal, I would highly recommend Hunter Jeep in Lancaster. $500 under invoice for an order and no gimmicks, games, mandatory financing, etc. Ask for Bill, the fleet manager and tell them you read their $500 under pricing on the forum. I have no vested interest - I'm just happy with the deal I got and the professional manner in which this dealership conducts business.

Sponsored

azfun

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending Wrangler JLUR
Picked up my JLUR last weekend from Dennis Dillon Jeep in Idaho and had a remarkably smooth stress free experience. It was exactly as advertised in every respect and I would highly recommend using this dealership. The 12% below invoice & low doc fees made the drive back to Arizona well worth the trip.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Dealership
Picked up my JLUR last weekend from Dennis Dillon Jeep in Idaho and had a remarkably smooth stress free experience. It was exactly as advertised in every respect and I would highly recommend using this dealership. The 12% below invoice & low doc fees made the drive back to Arizona well worth the trip.
Ron,

It was our Pleasure to help! Thank you for your business and Happy Trailing!!

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Live in Raleigh but also have a 2nd home near Wilmington NC. Any Dealers in Central or Eastern NC anyone would recommend? 5% under invoice for a 2 door Rubi and Ill do a deal.
There hasn't been much success buying in NC. A couple people reported decent deals but they really haven't been repeatable.

Drew777x

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW 340i; JLUR Billet - Coming Soon!
Recommend Dealer in Greenville South Carolina
Not Big O Dodge. Only got 1.75 below and they wouldn't honor it after the price hike. Had to walk away from my order. Salesman was great but typical car dealer BS from the sales manager.

Sponsored

mrstoli

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Picked mine up 5% blow invoice from Dennis Dillion friday 3/2 ordered on 1/13. They picked me up at the airport and everything was as promised. No gimmicks! Simple process and our sales rep Kyle was great to work with. Left straight from the dealer and headed back to SoCal.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
There hasn't been much success buying in NC. A couple people reported decent deals but they really haven't been repeatable.
Thanks. Our NC car tax is 3%, far better than most except SC. Raleigh dealors tend to be high priced. Looking for a deal like others are getting in Arkansas, Maryland, Pa
Etc. 5% under invoice

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I’m currently in contact with local dealer, Brian in MO, Jason in IL, and Kim in AR. Will see what kind of discount is offered.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I’m currently in contact with local dealer, Brian in MO, Jason in IL, and Kim in AR. Will see what kind of discount is offered.
I read NC Div. Of Motor Vehicles law and it says if I buy a car out of state but want to register it in NC. I pay NC Vehicle tax of 3% not State where I buy it. I take NC title and registration forms to out of state dealor. Dealor transfers tax $ back to NC along with title, tags and registration forms. Does anyone have experience buying out of State? Was it smooth?

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Let us know how you make out? I may have to get a plane ticket to Ark, Pa, Md, or elsewhere?
Sponsored