Recommended Dealers List

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Could I ask - is this your first Wrangler? As a long time CJ driver, I am used to a vehicle that does not steer like a normal car. So I'm wondering, are the new JL steering issues more about expectation to steer like a regular car, or is there really a significant issue with the steering?

If the latter, how could Jeep release a vehicle and be 3 years into the run, and still have steering issues? That would not be good. Knowing myself, I would be shooting fire out of my nose if my new vehicle was already having an issue. I hope Jeep can resolve the situation for you.
When I got my first Wrangler all I ever told people was how easy it was to drive. The tight U turns and easy parking were awesome. That was a ā€˜98 or ā€˜99 Jeep, donā€™t remember. My car before that was a Nissan. Sad how Jeep ruined it and doesnā€™t care to fix this serious issue in 2020. I test drove a Sport Unlimited yesterday and it drove like a regular car to me, especially compared to my old Jeep. Was the first time I drove a Jeep in 20 years. Steering was fine on that one.

Someone is going to buy a JL unknowingly for their teen who just got their license and an unexperienced driver may not be so lucky with it.
Sponsored

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
@Coastie6-It is my understanding that the lemon law applies to the state in which you purchased your new vehicle. Seek legal counsel to be certain. It's a shame that things like this have to be discussed or factored in when buying a new Wrangler.

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Meador was not honest with me. They agreed to match the price, but then wanted to add $1500 for dealer fees on top of the price. This only was addressed when I insisted that I have a final bill to bring a bank check and stated that I would not be paying anything beyond what the bank check was.

I ended up buying from Cleburne. They were NOT the cheapest, and in fact, they were also $1500.00 more, but they were upfront about it during the entire process. They where so easy to work with that the drive to Conroe wasn't worth the savings. The relationship that I will have with the local dealer was worth paying the extra for.

The price I paid was the Factory invoice less the dealer hold back. There is less than $300 on all other fees besides sales tax, and it was fully disclosed.

I am now waiting for my delivery date, which I should get later today if things go smooth.

Projectoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Just moved back to Utah, plan on ordering a diesel. Whatā€™s the best dealership to use out west? I want at least 6% below invoice. Thx

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Picked mine up on Sunday from Rob at Courtesy Jeep of Orange County, San Juan Capistrano.

Working with Rob was a great experience. We dealt mainly over email, and he was very patient with ALL my questions and super helpful.

Deal was 5% off invoice as advertised - with no extraneous fees, upselling or other shenanigans on pick up.

Love the Jeep! Had a great first drive up the coast back to the Bay Area.

More pictures on this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/picked-up-2020-jlur-fun-first-drive.39330/

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

upload_2019-10-8_7-54-5.jpeg

Sponsored

kjc2001

First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Sahara Mojito!
Hey Everyone! I wanted to give a shout out to Alex Kahn at Nyle Maxwell-Austin. This was our very first Jeep purchase and we couldnā€™t be happier! Ordered 9/7, arrived 10/3, and picked it up 10/4.

After hours and hours of research and recommendations from this forum, we ended up ordering our 2020 Sahara from Alex Kahn at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin. Alex K. matched our 7% under invoice deal (with Tread Lightly) with absolutely no hassle and no back and forth! Very painless! Doc fee was $157 with no other added (misc) fees other than the normal tax, and tags. There was no requirement to finance with the dealer either. We highly highly recommend him! He was extremely helpful, honest, eager to give us the price we wanted, very enthusiastic/outgoing and just as excited about our 2020 Jeep build as we were. He made the whole process painless and made us feel like we were his #1 customer! He went the extra mile with texting us updates on our build (even on his days off), quickly responding to any questions we had, sending us pictures when it arrived on the lot and even when it was on the truck on his way into work. The only time we had to step foot in the dealership was to pick up our JEEP. Their Finance department had us in and out in less than 20 minutes as we had worked out all the details ahead of time and we were preapproved so we knew what rate we qualified for and Lauren was able to match it so we gave them our business. We couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction! Give Alex K. a call and tell him K. Jackson (2020 Sahara Mojito!) sent you!

Here is his contact info:
Alex Khan
Phone: 512-219-3615
Email: [email protected]

thumbnail_imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

nforkjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel / 2020 JLURD Delivered !
Been waiting to order a diesel, Criswell said no discounts on the diesel, full MSRP, big disappointment, anybody getting any discounts on ordering the diesel?

Coastie6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 2-Door
Placed my order Wednesday with Kim at Superior in Arkansas. -6% off invoice plus a straight $130 dealer fee. I also have an additional -$500 code from FCA that will apply to the deal. Awaiting a VIN Kim says usually 3-5 business days. Feel pretty good about the deal. More local dealer was only willing to go -3% off invoice. For that kind of difference Iā€™ll drive 2 1/2 hours.

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
Placed my order Wednesday with Kim at Superior in Arkansas. -6% off invoice plus a straight $130 dealer fee. I also have an additional -$500 code from FCA that will apply to the deal. Awaiting a VIN Kim says usually 3-5 business days. Feel pretty good about the deal. More local dealer was only willing to go -3% off invoice. For that kind of difference Iā€™ll drive 2 1/2 hours.
Good news and glad you are happy. If you don't mind, tell us more about the additional $500 code from FCA. Thanks and congrats again.

Coastie6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 2-Door
Got it after completing a TrueCar inquiry through Consumer Reports. About a week or so after FCA sent me a code via email. I was surprised and happy to get it.

Sponsored

FFCars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just ordered a 2020 Rubicon and got 7% off invoice. I had to join Treadlightly and agree to finance through the dealership.

Ed Voyles - Marietta, GA
Monti Hansard 404-293-3074

I didnā€™t want to finance it, but to get the deal I agreed. She says I need to keep the loan for 4 months, but I can pay it all the way down when the 1st payment is due. Just leave 3 more payment amounts in the loan. Sounds fair to me.

If youā€™re in the Atlanta area, you might want to give them a call if you want to order a new Wrangler.

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
I just ordered a 2020 Rubicon and got 7% off invoice. I had to join Treadlightly and agree to finance through the dealership.

Ed Voyles - Marietta, GA

I didnā€™t want to finance it, but to get the deal I agreed. She says I need to keep the loan for 4 months, but I can pay it all the way down when the 1st payment is due. Just leave 3 more payment amounts in the loan. Sounds fair to me.

If youā€™re in the Atlanta area, you might want to give them a call if you want to order a new Wrangler.
Good intel. Thank you.

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota

Ed Voyles - Marietta, GA

Thanks.. What was their dealer fees?

Chrissalexx

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punknā€™ JLUR 2.0 ESS
To follow up, I also ordered with Rob! He was exceptional and sending some coworkers his way as well. The process was a breeze and we were in-and-our in less than two hours. Rob was fully transparent and honored the 5% off invoice with TL.
I recommend anyone in Southern California to check him out!

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'm reading all these statements regarding the enormous discounts you all are getting. Frankly, I'm lost. My local dealer says they'll give me 1% for having tread lightly, but no one gets deals like I see here.
I called Criswell thinking that would do the trick, but still, they had nothing even close to the deals I see here. They tried to nickel and dime me, deducting discount after discount off their e-price until we were back to MSRP again.

I read here that you do not have to jump through any hoops with Criswell. Is there some secret password I haven't stumbled upon yet? Honestly, I'm about to give up.
Sponsored