Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Thanks!

I ordered 8/16 and got it on 9/10 (about three weeks). Rob was saying someone got his in 8 days! I think Jeep waits till they have a bunch of vehicles built and they ship them all together.

The steering feels great. I drove it about 160 miles back home, and had no issues.

The weird thing about Jeep customer service was that they never gave me a ETA of delivery. Once it was built, it was waiting accessories for about 4-5 days, then it was in the shipping process for the longest. Even when it was at the train depot in Mira Loma, Jeep customer service would tell me it was in the shipping processes (KZ status) with no ETA. Rob was the one that told me it was in Mira Loma, and that it should arrive in a couple days.
So after it's in KZ status, Rob will give you better estimate of ETA.
I appreciate the information Hgill, you did get yours pretty fast. Also glad you are happy and nice to hear your steering is good too.

I'll keep checking my status since it sounds like things can change quickly and I'll post updates where there is good news.

Enjoy!
Sponsored

konigs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Congrats on your new Rubicon!

When did you place your order?

Just wondering, is the steering good? Some have reported wandering or loose feel.

Also, great to hear about your satisfaction with buying from Rob. I have an open order too and was hoping to hear more positive feedback. I'm in D1 status as of today, no estimated complete date yet.

Enjoy your awesome new Rig!
Picked up my Rubicon on Friday (placed order on 07/31), Rob was great. Super smooth and easy process, not pushy with any extras or warranties at all. I highly recommend him just as others have said! This was at San Juan Capistrano Courtesy Jeep at 5% under invoice with tread lightly discount.

The tires were inflated to 45 from the factory when i drove off the lot and it definitely had a floaty wandering feel. Dropped psi down to 32 and now the steering is on point and does not wander at all. the psi made a tremendous difference!

20190915_163647.jpg

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Picked up my Rubicon on Friday (placed order on 07/31), Rob was great. Super smooth and easy process, not pushy with any extras or warranties at all. I highly recommend him just as others have said! This was at San Juan Capistrano Courtesy Jeep at 5% under invoice with tread lightly discount.

The tires were inflated to 45 from the factory when i drove off the lot and it definitely had a floaty wandering feel. Dropped psi down to 32 and now the steering is on point and does not wander at all. the psi made a tremendous difference!

20190915_163647.jpg
Thanks for the follow up post on the steering. I wonder why they inflate the tires so much.
Now go put some miles on your new Jeep and enjoy the heck out of it :)

konigs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Gas mileage probably
After getting the Jeep from the dealership I did average 20mpg on the drive home (150 mile drive home at 65-70mph) with 95% freeway driving with the tires at 45-47psi. But yeah steering was no good with that high of a psi.

Sponsored

rolly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 2DR
I've done my research, have everything picked out for my 2 door and I'm ready to order! Any good deals to be had in Northern California, Bay Area specifically? There are a ton of dealerships within 100 miles of here so don't even know where to start. Would potentially drive down to Central CA also.

I'm guessing the best strategy is to just call and have a chat with the internet sales manager, then send them an email with all the options selected showing invoice price from the guide. Then start at 7% off of that bottom line. I hate just walking into dealerships because 7/10 times you end up with some bozo.

And is the Tread Lightly donation still getting people 1% on 2020 orders out of the gate? I'm hesitant to sign up until I know it's a sure thing. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Tread Lightly should still be a thing. Lots of the dealerships had trouble getting it to go through in the early 2020MY, but seems to go away.

Google: FCA affiliate program

That should get you a HUGE list of other programs besides Tread Lightly that also get a 1% discount. I was part of two groups without even knowing of this program. You may already have something....either way, look at it.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
For those looking for a great deal on 2018 JLU Sahara, 2.0T, and JLU Sport, V6, manual trans,
contact Cooper Jeep, Richfield Springs, NY 13439. Ask for Kevin Royce,315-858-1350.
Forum member recently bought a 2018 Sahara from them, is very happy.
Both are deeply discounted, Dealer Demos, never registered, so Warranties are from date you purchase them.

IMG_20190917_111311372_resized.jpg

IMG_20190917_111254628_resized.jpg

Fizzlepop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Victory CDJR in KC. Will work with you more than any other dealer in area. 5% below, 399 dealer fee. Affiliates will increase to 6%. In and out, have an obstacle course to play on as well as various fundraisers for community in area

Submitted changes to contact info through your map page as I dont think the ones listed work there anymkre

RangerRobAZ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I had great luck in Phoenix Arizona area with Rodeo Jeep in Queen Creek, AZ. Peter Notbohm [email protected] 6% below invoice on new 2020 order, zero pressure. Did me right when tires didn’t come in as ordered too. (Replaced at their expense, no hassle)

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I was really sick of the games and bad pricing here in the Bay Area, so went with Rob in SoCal (see below). Great experience.

Then book a 1 way SWA flight from SJC-SNA for $49, fly down and drive it back up along Hwy 1.

I've done my research, have everything picked out for my 2 door and I'm ready to order! Any good deals to be had in Northern California, Bay Area specifically? There are a ton of dealerships within 100 miles of here so don't even know where to start. Would potentially drive down to Central CA also.

I'm guessing the best strategy is to just call and have a chat with the internet sales manager, then send them an email with all the options selected showing invoice price from the guide. Then start at 7% off of that bottom line. I hate just walking into dealerships because 7/10 times you end up with some bozo.

And is the Tread Lightly donation still getting people 1% on 2020 orders out of the gate? I'm hesitant to sign up until I know it's a sure thing. Thanks in advance!!
Copying and pasting my post here from another thread:

Earlier this week I placed and order and (refundable) $1000 deposit at San Juan Capistrano Jeep with Rob. I got this contact from someone else's post on this forum (I believe it was MallCrusher949, thank you!)

Called Rob up (he prefers old fashioned calls over email for initial contact), he explained he offers 3% below invoice + 2% if you have tread lightly for a total of 5% under invoice, no add-ons or additional fees required. he took the packages I wanted over the phone and sent me an order sheet with prices by email to confirm it looked correct. I confirmed, sent my deposit and he placed the order. super simple process! using my own financing unless jeep financing can beat my credit union's rates. but the 5% under invoice is regardless of whether you finance with jeep or not.

Contact info for Rob is below:

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

rosie

First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Willys 2-Door
I just ordered mine (just got the VIN!) from Lithia in Concord. Bit of a hassle (slow moving, bit of pressure) but I got mine for about 4% under invoice. I came in with an offer from another dealership, asked if they could beat it.

2020 2door Willys. Haven’t received the delivery yet, so we’ll see how it goes then.

H_ORNELAS

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR | 2019_GTI
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to add another endorsement for Rob @ Courtasy Jeep.
We ordered our JLUR on 8/23 and arrived in just 3 weeks.

Working with rob was extremely easy, no pressure to add anything.
We brought our own financing but Rob was able to match our rate so we gave him the business.

We couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction!

Here is his contact info in case anyone is interested:
Rob Trachtman
Phone: 949-373-0145
Cell: 954-864-5162

IMG_9134.JPG

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just picked up my JLUR from Howard at Brown's Jeep in Sterling, VA. Took just under one month from order to delivery. Did 8% under invoice no questions asked w/ Tread Lightly. My salesman actually left so the sales manager, Howard, is taking over any custom orders (and said he'll do the same pricing for anyone with tread lightly).

His contact is Hhubbard-at-brownssterlingcdjr.com

abog

First Name
Artin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Clubs

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to add another endorsement for Rob @ Courtasy Jeep.
We ordered our JLUR on 8/23 and arrived in just 3 weeks.

Working with rob was extremely easy, no pressure to add anything.
We brought our own financing but Rob was able to match our rate so we gave him the business.

We couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction!

Here is his contact info in case anyone is interested:
Rob Trachtman
Phone: 949-373-0145
Cell: 954-864-5162

IMG_9134.JPG
Congrats and enjoy. Rob is awesome!!!!
Sponsored