Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Guy above used the affiliate program, I use tread lightly to help get to this price
Tread lightly is also an affiliate program. :)

Thanks for the recommendation btw. I appreciate that Rob is straightforward and provides the build sheet for confirmation.
Sponsored

jeepnkal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Silver TJ
If you take a look at the order guide (this is the 4 door one)
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-unlimited-order-guide-4-door.32990/

The "invoice price" being referred to is the "$FWP" price that you see on the Order guide. So when you total up a build, take off 5% (0.95 x FWP) and you'll get the price.

This price doesn't include the documentation fee or taxes, which can be pretty steep. I'll give you an example.

My Jeep build is ~$55,000 MSRP and ~$52400 FWP. At 5% off it's around $49,800. CA DMV taxes/fees total up to around $5300, so I'm looking at around $55,100 with taxes, and maybe another $100-200 in fees. Ultimately that means I'm getting the Jeep out the door for less than MSRP. That's nice. (CA limits documentation fees to $55, but if you use an affiliate program it's limited to $80 instead.)

Things to note: FWP is not a fixed percentage, the discounts can be bigger for the options than the jeep itself.
Here is my order form I got a 55k Jeep for 49,356.. and he did not mark up the financing or require me to buy all kinds of accessories and add one... which some guys do.. by far the best deal I found in CA by about 2500 bucks.. you can get a better deal out of state, but then have to register your vehicle at the dmv yourself and pay for shipping.. I was really happy to find rob.. as most CA dealers were terrible..

Guy above used the affiliate program, I use tread lightly to help get to this price

upload_2019-8-28_21-12-19.png

View attachment 220648
Thank you very much guys! I appreciate it.

MB11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Congratulations on your new Jeep! Any pictures to post?

Great to hear about your experience with Rob. Nice to have a dealer in CA that is willing to make good deals. How long did it take to build your Jeep?
Yeah, thanks to MallCrusher949 for doing the leg work finding Rob. Saved me a long drive out of state. Ordered on 7/21 and it came in 8/27.

jeep.jpg

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Yeah, thanks to MallCrusher949 for doing the leg work finding Rob. Saved me a long drive out of state. Ordered on 7/21 and it came in 8/27.

jeep.jpg
Very nice rig! Thanks for posting the pic.

Really quick build, that factory is pumping out the Jeeps.

Enjoy!

Sponsored

LMEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Hello,

Any dealers recommendation in WA? I'm in the Seattle area and had a pretty terrible experience with the dealer in Kirkland. Wanted a 2019 JLU Sahara with leather seats and safety features and they wouldn't budge on the price. Wanted me to pay MSRP and marked up the Money Factor. After I said I would use my Affiliate Rewards corporate discount, they went 1% below MSRP, but wouldn't go lower, saying they could not add any more discounts due to the affiliate program. And would not agree to decrease the MF. We went very excited to get our Jeep and left pretty sad and irritated with the way we were treated. Any suggestions appreciated. This will be our first Wrangler. Thanks!

Last edited:

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
Hello,

Any dealers recommendation in WA? I'm in the Seattle area and had a pretty terrible experience with the dealer in Kirkland. Wanted a 2019 JLU Sahara with leather seats and safety features and they wouldn't budge on the price. Wanted me to pay MSRP and marked up the Money Factor. After I said I would use my Affiliate Rewards corporate discount, they went 1% below MSRP, but wouldn't go lower, saying they could not add any more discounts due to the affiliate program. And would not agree to decrease the MF. We went very excited to get our Jeep and left pretty sad and irritated with the way we were treated. Any suggestions appreciated. This will be our first Wrangler. Thanks!
5.00% below invoice Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Address 10515 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204

5.00% below Budclary Auburn Dodge Jeep Ram
2925 Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA 98002
Primary contact
Kyle 253-355-8989

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Hello,

DM me and will give you a contact at Dwayne Lane. You'll get 7% under invoice with the referral. Contact has done a half dozen board deals already.

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up going with Criswell as they did 8% with Tread Lightly and an additional $500 for military and I'm headed through MD anyway, but if you are in the SW, I had good luck working with Antonio from Jim Marsh in Las Vegas, willing to go to 6% with discounts (with my military discount and financing through them). Not on par with Criswell but seems to be one of the easiest to work with close to Arizona. I tried Earnhardt and AirPark and didn't get near that price.

Sponsored

noswttea4u

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Hey David several people have bought from Mike Clinnin including myself @ mall of Georgia. Kennesaw is 1.5 hours away or 35 miles in Atlanta. :) Hope it works out for you.

Here is my experience.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-83#post-549360

www.yourdodge.com
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Cell 770-713-5364 (text away)
Has anyone ordered a 2020 from Mike or anyone else in Georgia?

I'm looking to order one, but I have a trade in with only a 60 mile range (EV) so I need a dealer within an hour or so of Atlanta.

Last edited:

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Just placed my order with Rob also!

Rob was very good to work with, and patient with all my questions. Very transparent process.

Can’t wait to pick it up ! Can you track the order through delivery?

Thanks guys ....

Copying and pasting my post here from another thread:

Earlier this week I placed and order and (refundable) $1000 deposit at San Juan Capistrano Jeep with Rob. I got this contact from someone else's post on this forum (I believe it was MallCrusher949, thank you!)

Called Rob up (he prefers old fashioned calls over email for initial contact), he explained he offers 3% below invoice + 2% if you have tread lightly for a total of 5% under invoice, no add-ons or additional fees required. he took the packages I wanted over the phone and sent me an order sheet with prices by email to confirm it looked correct. I confirmed, sent my deposit and he placed the order. super simple process! using my own financing unless jeep financing can beat my credit union's rates. but the 5% under invoice is regardless of whether you finance with jeep or not.

Contact info for Rob is below:

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Finally got my order placed with Rob today.. have to say he is awesome to work with.. hope all goes well for delivery, will keep you guys posted.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Here is my order form I got a 55k Jeep for 49,356.. and he did not mark up the financing or require me to buy all kinds of accessories and add one... which some guys do.. by far the best deal I found in CA by about 2500 bucks.. you can get a better deal out of state, but then have to register your vehicle at the dmv yourself and pay for shipping.. I was really happy to find rob.. as most CA dealers were terrible..

upload_2019-8-28_21-12-19.png

View attachment 220648

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
I also ordered from Rob Trachtman from Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County earlier this week (/4). Thanks for the tip MallCrusher949

If you are in southern California and are considering ordering a new Jeep, I recommend you give him a call. He's easy to work with as others on this forum have also said.

As of today he gave me a VIN as been assigned and the order is in D status. He said probably 4+ weeks to delivery.

Has anyone else besides MB11 received their order from Rob yet?

jeepnkal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Silver TJ
I also ordered from Rob Trachtman from Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County earlier this week (/4). Thanks for the tip MallCrusher949

If you are in southern California and are considering ordering a new Jeep, I recommend you give him a call. He's easy to work with as others on this forum have also said.

As of today he gave me a VIN as been assigned and the order is in D status. He said probably 4+ weeks to delivery.

Has anyone else besides MB11 received their order from Rob yet?
Great to hear. I am going to put my order in next week. With all of the people placing orders, i wonder how we would have done if we would've done a group buy.

konigs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Just placed my order with Rob also!

Rob was very good to work with, and patient with all my questions. Very transparent process.

Can’t wait to pick it up ! Can you track the order through delivery?

Thanks guys ....
Once you get a VIN number from Rob (should take 5-7 days from order date) then you can start tracking its progress through https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge using the live chat function and asking them what your build status is. Once it reaches KZ shipping stage, then you can start checking in with Rob again and he should let you know if its on a railcar headed to the dealership.

My Rubicon should be here early next week according to Rob, so I am almost there!!!
Sponsored