Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone bought from Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Capistrano, they are offering to match Jim Marsh Vegas pricing. But saw some stuff on YELP stating issue with added accessories or finance padding when folks went down to the dealership. It feels like they were dealing with the LOT guys. I always deal with internet or fleet sales. But I am scared to put a 1k deposit down on a factory order, then find out when I show up to take delivery that they try to force me to buy a crazy useless extended warranty or protective coating, or slam the financing thru the roof.. and be faced with walking away from my deposit.
Sponsored

MB11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Has anyone bought from Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Capistrano, they are offering to match Jim Marsh Vegas pricing. But saw some stuff on YELP stating issue with added accessories or finance padding when folks went down to the dealership. It feels like they were dealing with the LOT guys. I always deal with internet or fleet sales. But I am scared to put a 1k deposit down on a factory order, then find out when I show up to take delivery that they try to force me to buy a crazy useless extended warranty or protective coating, or slam the financing thru the roof.. and be faced with walking away from my deposit.
I’m in the same boat, searching for a west coast dealer to order a 2020. I’m searching as far as 1.5k miles. I would just be up front with them and get everything in writing. I tell everyone I’m bringing my own financing and they usually show their colors then.

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
I ordered today in Phoenix, I got 6% below invoice. I did the math and got shipping quotes, plane ticket prices, and gas estimates. I could go out of town and get 8% off, but the added expenses made it worthwhile to order locally. If anyone is looking for 6% on the west coast, let me know. I will share my guy, but you gotta mention me so I get my $100 for every referral. That is $100 toward accessories!!

Phouki

First Name
Phuc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
I’m in the same boat, searching for a west coast dealer to order a 2020. I’m searching as far as 1.5k miles. I would just be up front with them and get everything in writing. I tell everyone I’m bringing my own financing and they usually show their colors then.
I’m dealing with Kevin Drauker fleet director over at Tuttle Click in Tustin.

Was able to schedule a test drive before ordering. Still pending as I want AEK + ALP.

He’s giving 3% off invoice using my FCA affiliate discount and does not require to finance with them or get any dealer add ons.

He responds pretty quick.

[email protected]

MB11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I’m dealing with Kevin Drauker fleet director over at Tuttle Click in Tustin.

Was able to schedule a test drive before ordering. Still pending as I want AEK + ALP.

He’s giving 3% off invoice using my FCA affiliate discount and does not require to finance with them or get any dealer add ons.

He responds pretty quick.

[email protected]
Thanks! That’s definitely one of the better quotes for this area.

Sponsored

Bama JL

First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport(coming)
Another endorsement for Travis at Tri-City Jeep in Eden, NC. I just ordered a 2019 JLUR from him at 7% below invoice. No dealer, even several listed in this thread, could touch the price. Te quote includes a standard 5% below invoice for all orders (anyone can qualify this with no other requirements), plus 1% for Tread Lightly, plus 1% for financing through the dealer (multiple financing options available). I might pay in cash at 6% below to avoid financing hassle, but wanted you all to be aware at 7% is very much still available. The ordering process was simple- just told him what I wanted based on the configuration tool on Jeep.com. He sent me a draft build sheet for me to verify. After I approved it, I had to sign the Bill of Sale and submit a $500 non-refundable deposit. I am an out-of-state buyer, so Travis even negotiated a reasonable price to have my new JLUR shipped to my residence (not driven) immediately after dealership inspection. Very excited to add a second JL to my driveway.

BTW, for what it is worth, I tried to negotiate with multiple local dealers for over a month, giving them endless opportunities to get close to my price... no one would touch it. I would have paid a bit more not to have to wait 6-10 weeks for a factory order, but not what others were asking. I got a lot of pushback from dealers saying there is NO WAY I could buy a wrangler for the price I was quoted, that is must certainly include all kinds of rebates I didn't qualify for. Well, that was all BS, because other than a $349 dealer documentation fee, it was priced as quoted. No gimmicks, no BS.

Now the wait begins.
Does Travis still hang around the boards? I sent him a email about ordering a gladiator but haven’t heard back from him.

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
I have to rescind any previous endorsement I may have given for Pat McGrath Dodge Country in Cedar Rapids, IA. My salesman (who was good) has left and their service department is the worst I've ever experienced. They haven't been rotating the tires during the Jeep wave oil changes, and they overfill the oil even when told it takes 5 quarts repeatedly. They also botched a simple wiper sprayer replacement.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Central New York ; COOPER COUNTRY JEEP RAM FORD, Route 20 Richfield Springs, NY 13439
877-372-6558. Excellent selection, several Gladiators, deeply discounted 2018 JLU Saharas.
No Gimmicks, excellent to deal with. Kevin Royce

5adventurers

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1991 Toyota Pickup
Finally a Jeep owner again after 17 years. I received Travis Reynolds' name on the forums from Tri-City in Eden NC. I wanted to inform future Jeep purchasers and confirm it was a great experience. From the moment we first talked he was easy going and honest .He was always on the ball with my order. He set realistic expectations. He never over-promised and he did delivered on every promise he made. Very transparent, very easy going and truly a great buying experience. I won't go pull my paperwork, but the MSRP was over $56,000 and my price was just over $49,000. I'd say he treated me very well, and also did me very fair on my trade.

P.S. for what it's worth, I live in southeast VA and was closer to some other 7% off folks in Northern VA and MD. However, I'd encourage you to take a beautiful first drive in your Jeep and take the trip to Eden, it's worth it, and you'll be treated very well.

Thank you Travis and Donald
IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
IMG_20190720_175643.jpg

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ok guys... so Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Finally a Jeep owner again after 17 years. I received Travis Reynolds' name on the forums from Tri-City in Eden NC. I wanted to inform future Jeep purchasers and confirm it was a great experience. From the moment we first talked he was easy going and honest .He was always on the ball with my order. He set realistic expectations. He never over-promised and he did delivered on every promise he made. Very transparent, very easy going and truly a great buying experience. I won't go pull my paperwork, but the MSRP was over $56,000 and my price was just over $49,000. I'd say he treated me very well, and also did me very fair on my trade.

P.S. for what it's worth, I live in southeast VA and was closer to some other 7% off folks in Northern VA and MD. However, I'd encourage you to take a beautiful first drive in your Jeep and take the trip to Eden, it's worth it, and you'll be treated very well.

IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
congratulations, love the RED would be my first choice if i could talk the wife into it.. but i have long learned not to go against the warden, as she will chirp in my ear for years and eventually talk me out of loving it..

H_ORNELAS

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR | 2019_GTI
Ok guys... so Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
I really really really really hope this pans out. We'd finally get a So.Cal dealer matching Jim Marsh pricing without the DMV hassle.

Please keep us updated!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Highlander

IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
Beautiful Jeep! I’m also gonna join the Firecracker club!

Travis replied promptly to my initial email but has been radio silent since (over a week). I actually called the dealership and got a hold of him and then he told he was doing multiple deliveries that day, had been busy, hadn’t checked his email for 3-4 days. I voiced my understanding and finally sent another email today... I’ve sent 3 emails asking for clarification and haven’t heard back yet.

I’m hoping to give him business but the Criswell guys are really on top of open communication and prompt replies.

Now I’m hoping I just caught him in the wrong couple of weeks or something...

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I really really really really hope this pans out. We'd finally get a So.Cal dealer matching Jim Marsh pricing without the DMV hassle.

Please keep us updated!
One member i was talking to on private message went ahead and placed an order with him, so will be keeping tabs .. fingers crossed we have a solid dealer in socal now

5adventurers

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1991 Toyota Pickup
Beautiful Jeep! I’m also gonna join the Firecracker club!

Travis replied promptly to my initial email but has been radio silent since (over a week). I actually called the dealership and got a hold of him and then he told he was doing multiple deliveries that day, had been busy, hadn’t checked his email for 3-4 days. I voiced my understanding and finally sent another email today... I’ve sent 3 emails asking for clarification and haven’t heard back yet.

I’m hoping to give him business but the Criswell guys are really on top of open communication and prompt replies.

Now I’m hoping I just caught him in the wrong couple of weeks or something...
Hey man, just due to him being on vacation and multiple deliveries I know he has been swamped. He even came in on his day off. If you don't have his cell let me know. I can always PM you or even reach out to him for you. Surprised to hear a lack of response but I can confirm his business. Even Saturday when I was there at 902 AM he was already running around. Let me know if I can help.
Sponsored