Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Here are my numbers for comparison. MSRP of 50285 and Invoice of 47406. Out the door price of 43670 (7.84% off invoice) That includes Kim's doc fee of $130, her discount, the affiliate discount and my $500 FCA bonus cash. Now just need to work on some good numbers for an ESP. With all that new technology, hate to see something break at 36001 mile.
Here's mine without TL and the $500 bonus cash. Not Kim's fault. I wasn't eligible for this at the time she did my original quote but I do have an affiliate # from Tread Lightly and a certificate from Jeep for the bonus cash that expires on the 28th. I'm sure I'm good but I'll make sure once she lets me know I can come pick it up that it's included. So lets see. I invoiced @ $50,688 and got $2,617 off. 5% would be $2,534.40 so that's just a smidge above 5%. I've seen other guys stuff from Kim and she listed out what I have plus there was another line for TL. I'm good. I've mentioned it a couple of times. They ran credit yesterday. When I hear back with those numbers I'll get it nailed down. Between the $500 and another 1% that's another $1k off. No worries. she's a strait shooter and like I said. It's not coming out of the dealers pocket. I should do an edit here. For anyone thinking about using Kim for your order, financing with them isn't required thru them. When I mentioned financing I didn't want anyone thinking that. She doesn't care. Go thru them or bring your own. I just want to see if they can beat my % rate from Navy Federal.

IMG_3716-2 (1).jpg
Sponsored

sds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1100S & R1200RT
Occupation
Manufacturing
For anyone in NorCal, Stead Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Walnut Creek is awesome! Worked with them on my first Jeep three years ago and now again on my JL order.

Matt and Reno are sales managers there and they have been excellent to work with!
This was helpful to know. I am up near Sacramento and have zero comfort with our local Folsom dealer or the ones in Roseville or Elk Grove. Do you have Matt or Reno email info? I emailed the GM of that store, Judy Dobburt, but didn't hear back (didn't expect to). But neither Matt nor Reno are listed on their site. Figured I'd reach out to start the relationship since i have a vehicle to sell first before ordering. Thanks for posting!

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Here's mine without TL and the $500 bonus cash. Not Kim's fault. I wasn't eligible for this at the time she did my original quote but I do have an affiliate # from Tread Lightly and a certificate from Jeep for the bonus cash that expires on the 28th. I'm sure I'm good but I'll make sure once she lets me know I can come pick it up that it's included. So lets see. I invoiced @ $50,688 and got $2,617 off. 5% would be $2,534.40 so that's just a smidge above 5%. I've seen other guys stuff from Kim and she listed out what I have plus there was another line for TL. I'm good. I've mentioned it a couple of times. They ran credit yesterday. When I hear back with those numbers I'll get it nailed down. Between the $500 and another 1% that's another $1k off. No worries. she's a strait shooter and like I said. It's not coming out of the dealers pocket. I should do an edit here. For anyone thinking about using Kim for your order, financing with them isn't required thru them. When I mentioned financing I didn't want anyone thinking that. She doesn't care. Go thru them or bring your own. I just want to see if they can beat my % rate from Navy Federal.

IMG_3716-2 (1).jpg

Don't forget the Bonus Drive cash. https://www.bonusdrive.com/ That's another $500 affiliate rebate. If you can't find a membership on their website, reach out to me. I'm a Branch Manager for United Federal Credit Union and we are an affiliate. AND we have a branch in Springdale that you could join. $5 membership savings deposit and you are a full member. Good loan rates too!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Don't forget the Bonus Drive cash. https://www.bonusdrive.com/ That's another $500 affiliate rebate. If you can't find a membership on their website, reach out to me. I'm a Branch Manager for United Federal Credit Union and we are an affiliate. AND we have a branch in Springdale that you could join. $5 membership savings deposit and you are a full member. Good loan rates too!
Oh Sweet! Thanks Brian. Checking into it now.

Sponsored

Papuga

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
I shopping around for a Rubi and have spoken with several dealers in the metro Detroit area and cannot find anything below 1% below invoice, which i get anyway because I know a FCA employee. Anyone hear of any deals in the D? If I don't hear anything in the next couple days, I may have to bite the bullet. I would drive to Chicago or Ohio, but have concerns on my trade-in. And I have concerns around the taxes/plates/trade-in/etc.
Somewhere in this tread there is a dealer in Joliet, IL that might be worth looking into.

Papuga

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
I just ordered a Rubicon from Dave Dennis Jeep in Dayton, OH. Aaron was very easy to work with. My cost was 5% under Invoice. MSRP was $49,960, Invoice is $47,117 and my sale price is $44,761.15 plus taxes and documentation fee ($283.50).

I have no trade and I am not required to use their financing to buy it.

Delivery is expected to be Mid-March. I'll updated if I have any issues with delivery.
ok, dumb question, and may be I just missed a key detail somewhere. I've been following the 5% off MSRP topic for a while, but how did you get to the lower invoice number compared to the MSRP; and ultimately the even lower sale price? Just trying to give myself as much knowledge as possible for when I'm ready to proceed forward. That's a pretty big drop from the original MSRP.

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
Brian, will look up your credit union to compare rates. Joined Colorado credit union in Denver for the affiliate w bonus drive, but like to be apart of Arkansas connection. Hope you don’t mind me jumping on thread. I bought JL from Kim, and grad’d UofA, parents still live out that way.

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
This was helpful to know. I am up near Sacramento and have zero comfort with our local Folsom dealer or the ones in Roseville or Elk Grove. Do you have Matt or Reno email info? I emailed the GM of that store, Judy Dobburt, but didn't hear back (didn't expect to). But neither Matt nor Reno are listed on their site. Figured I'd reach out to start the relationship since i have a vehicle to sell first before ordering. Thanks for posting!
I checked with them in January and they're were not ready to sell below MSRP. Here's the quote I got. I doubt things would have changed since then but you could try.
Thank you for your inquiry on the 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. This vehicle is being built in white and is still available! If you like you could come and special order your own. Here is your personal price quote:

2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

MSRP: $55,265 Plus tax and lic.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
My local dealer is selling above invoice and cannot keep them in stock. Crazy!

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Any great dealers in the NY or New Jersey area? Been to a few and they don’t seem very knowledgeable on the new Wrangler and prices I’m sure I can do better.

I’m about a 5 hour drive from Koons in Virginia, which everyone raves about so I am keeping them in my back pocket. But just wondering if there was anyone great closer to home...
Station in Mansfield, MA. Take Amtrack to Princeton, hop on the MBTA to Mansfield, walk to the dealer (practically next door to the station--which facilitates carless pickup.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Hey all,

Any recommendations on dealers in the RI/CT/Boston area? I’m in RI but willing to travel a bit if necessary.

I’m new to the forum, but not new to Jeeps - had a 2012 JKR that I loved but traded in a few years back... looking forward to jumping back into Jeep life with a JL!

Thanks in advance!
Station Jeep in Mansfield, MA

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
How are you guys doing trades on these orders? I'm afraid to negotiate the best deal I can before I get a commit on my trade, but its goin g to take 2 months to build the Jeep I want, so how could they give me a trade commitment?

For reference we're not talking about a couple grand. I'm trading in a 2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor Edition. So the difference between 39k and 45K to me is both a lot of equity and sales tax savings in FL.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
How are you guys doing trades on these orders? I'm afraid to negotiate the best deal I can before I get a commit on my trade, but its goin g to take 2 months to build the Jeep I want, so how could they give me a trade commitment?

For reference we're not talking about a couple grand. I'm trading in a 2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor Edition. So the difference between 39k and 45K to me is both a lot of equity and sales tax savings in FL.
I am planning on either trading in my 2016 Wrangler Rubicon or possibly doing a private sale. I ordered the JL last night from a local dealer. They offered me a possibility of 28k while carmax was 27. I owe 28k on it still. Nevada also does the tax credit for trade in vehicles. Title is being held at a local credit union, so I am goin to list it on autotrader and hopefully sell it for more within the month. Dealer said trade in should hold the value but of course nothing in writing so who knows.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I ordered a JL last night from Jim Marsh, a local Las Vegas dealer. I got it at 7.5% below invoice. Plus 428$ (Doc+Title) + Taxes. But I also need to purchase Tread Lightly. After docs/title/tread lightly membership, I basically got the jeep for 6.4% below invoice, which still isn't bad, especially for a Vegas Dealer. Plus I should also mention that I was the last customer to get this deal. I'm not sure what the current deal is now, but I said I read alot of members getting it for about 6% now and he said that is correct, so who knows.

20180217_052549.jpg
Sponsored