Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I spoke to Kim on Monday. She says she is checking all ordered Jeeps for updates daily and currently has 22 on order. I haven't gotten an update because mine is a 2 door and there is no news worthy to print yet. Still in D. Plus I am all over Jeep chat. So far, leaps and bounds above the others. Highly recommend. I look forward to hearing from those taking delivery as well to affirm nothing changes at delivery time. I also requested a completed purchase order with pricing and including my soon to be eligible Tread Lightly discount. Had it within four hours. I also promised her I wouldn't bother her to the ends of the earth. Real cool and said call, email or text anytime.
Hey cool. You're just down the road from me. Mine is on a railcar on the way to Memphis. Should have it next week. I'll update after I take delivery. I told her the same thing. i waited 4 weeks before bugging her. It was already built by the time we chatted again. I've hit my 30 days on Tread lightly and told her the other day so hopefully I get the extra 1% plus I have the $500 bonus cash but it runs out on the 28th.
Sponsored

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Congrats! Look forward to pics and dealer review. Yes, Fort Smith in the house representing!

Scott in MIssouri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ADV Motorcycles
Well it sounds like I know where i'm going then. Well worth a 6 hour drive from STL.
Greg-
You don't need to drive that far from St Louis. Call James Wilson at Don Vance in Marshfield, MO @ 844-696-6715.

I just ordered a Wrangler Wednesday. He will give you "one" number on a quote. I had four different quotes from great folks on the dealer forum, but his was accurate and within $300 of the others that were much farther away.

James Wilson @ 844-696-6715
Don Vance Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram
285 Highway W
Marshfield, MO 65706

ghstr1dr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Greg-
You don't need to drive that far from St Louis. Call James Wilson at Don Vance in Marshfield, MO @ 844-696-6715.

I just ordered a Wrangler Wednesday. He will give you "one" number on a quote. I had four different quotes from great folks on the dealer forum, but his was accurate and within $300 of the others that were much farther away.

James Wilson @ 844-696-6715
Don Vance Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram
285 Highway W
Marshfield, MO 65706

Don't me wrong here, I bought my other Jeep from James. James is a great guy. The sad thing is that Superior beat James by over 2k. I tried to get James to meet the price, or close enough to swing the deal his way. Bottom line is that he just was not able to do that. For 2K, i'll drive 3 hours.

Sponsored

lil wats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mitsubishi
Anyone know of good dealers in IL. The closer to Joliet (if you know where that is) the better.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of good dealers in IL. The closer to Joliet (if you know where that is) the better.
In Joliet there is Tyson who's is offer 6% off with Tread Lightly on new orders.

Papuga

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
Don't me wrong here, I bought my other Jeep from James. James is a great guy. The sad thing is that Superior beat James by over 2k. I tried to get James to meet the price, or close enough to swing the deal his way. Bottom line is that he just was not able to do that. For 2K, i'll drive 3 hours.
Thanks guys! Here is what I don't know; because I've never done it. IF I buy / lease it from a dealer in Arkansas or Illinois; how does that work with registering it in Missouri? What about sales / personal property tax?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Dealership
IF your looking for Pricing on a new Jeep please get a hold of us! Dennis Dillon Jeep and ask for Roland he is our Jeep expert. He would be happy to build and price a jeep for who ever. Please if emailing include first and last name and zip code for pricing, And don't forget to ask about our complimentary powertrain warranty.
HAPPY TRAILING
he can be reached at the following.
Roland Rivera
rrivera@dennisdillon
(208)459-7405
dennisdillonjeep.com

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys! Here is what I don't know; because I've never done it. IF I buy / lease it from a dealer in Arkansas or Illinois; how does that work with registering it in Missouri? What about sales / personal property tax?
It is pretty easy. You do not pay anything extra in the State you are picking it up in (except for maybe 30 day temp tags). When you get to your home state you will go to the DMV and take care of Tax title and licencing fees.

JeepingCincy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I just ordered a Rubicon from Dave Dennis Jeep in Dayton, OH. Aaron was very easy to work with. My cost was 5% under Invoice. MSRP was $49,960, Invoice is $47,117 and my sale price is $44,761.15 plus taxes and documentation fee ($283.50).

I have no trade and I am not required to use their financing to buy it.

Delivery is expected to be Mid-March. I'll updated if I have any issues with delivery.

ghstr1dr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Hoping I get the extra 1% and the $500 bonus cash. It wasn't on my original quote from Kim because I hadn't joined Tread lightly yet. I sent her my Tread Lightly affiliate # and my email from Jeep for the bonus cash. The affiliate and bonus money comes out of FCA's pocket, not the dealer so fingers crossed. Now if I close on the deal after the 28th that's just to bad for me. Surely it arrives next week. It's in Memphis at the railyard.
Here are my numbers for comparison. MSRP of 50285 and Invoice of 47406. Out the door price of 43670 (7.84% off invoice) That includes Kim's doc fee of $130, her discount, the affiliate discount and my $500 FCA bonus cash. Now just need to work on some good numbers for an ESP. With all that new technology, hate to see something break at 36001 mile.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered a Rubicon from Dave Dennis Jeep in Dayton, OH. Aaron was very easy to work with. My cost was 5% under Invoice. MSRP was $49,960, Invoice is $47,117 and my sale price is $44,761.15 plus taxes and documentation fee ($283.50).

I have no trade and I am not required to use their financing to buy it.

Delivery is expected to be Mid-March. I'll updated if I have any issues with delivery.
Did you have the Tread lightly discount?
Sponsored