Recommended Dealers List

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Mike Jones from Steve White jeep said they were very competitive with Koons @ 5%. It's not just about the 5%, but what they charge for "dealer prep" and getting the full 1% off from Tread Lightly. I'm paying just $130 from superior jeep, AR @ 6%.

It's still a good deal ... Call them and decide for yourself. Many had good things to say about them.
Most of the dealers I've talked to at 5% below invoice said I didn't need the tread lightly membership because they were already below the 1%. TL discount. Are some finding they're getting a extra 1% off in addition to the 5% below.
Sponsored

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
Most of the dealers I've talked to at 5% below invoice said I didn't need the tread lightly membership because they were already below the 1%. TL discount. Are some finding they're getting a extra 1% off in addition to the 5% below.
Kim at Superior JEEP gave me the 1% on top of the 5%.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Yes

Sponsored

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
Looks like nobody has posted any dealers close to TX who are high volume and will do 3-5% under invoice. Or did I miss one? Be great if a new sticky was made that aggregated the recommendations into the first post and kept it updated.
Did you find any Texas dealers?

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
Awesome. Kim was so easy to deal with right? Way below invoice, cheap doc fee, no BS, no haggle.
Did you have a trade? Wondering how that works with out of state dealers.

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
Longtime lurker and previous JK forums guy thought I would chime in. I have been visiting with Kim at Superior in Conway as well and they are working on a price for me on a 2dr Rubi. Their prices are coming in right about 10% under MSRP. Straight shooting so far. Will probably pull the trigger once I get pricing tomorrow or Monday.

Also, Cameron mentioned to be sure and name the referral from here and they will send them a $100 bird dog fee when the deal is done.

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
No, I don't have a trade. Mine will be straight out buy. If you live in Texas, you would have 30 days to trade or sell yours and still get the sales tax credit towards the new purchase. Arkansas is the same but I live in Oklahoma and we get taxed on the full sales price, regardless of a trade in or not.

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
No, I don't have a trade. Mine will be straight out buy. If you live in Texas, you would have 30 days to trade or sell yours and still get the sales tax credit towards the new purchase. Arkansas is the same but I live in Oklahoma and we get taxed on the full sales price, regardless of a trade in or not.
30 days from order? I just hoped to trade mine in to them when I picked up my JL. I guess if they can’t see it though then they probably won’t have numbers for me.

Sponsored

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
TTL would be due 30 days from delivery or purchase date but might want to check with the DMV, could be 45 days for Texas. I've traded many in with buy bids from local dealers and or pictures and etc. Can generally expect NADA loan value on trade in, maybe a little more depending on add-ons and overall condition.

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
I am the NY Hudson Valley area. Any recommendation for a dealer in the NY NJ CT areas that offer 5 percent below invoice? Thanks
As far as I can tell it doesnt exist. NJ at -3 seems to be the closest or head to Mass for -5

CalicoJack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-7 Renegade, 2017 JKUR Hard Rock, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Paratrooper
Looking for a dealer to talk with in the Saint Louis MO area that's not hung up with MSRP.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a dealer to talk with in the Saint Louis MO area that's not hung up with MSRP.
Most people will tell you to go down to Arkansas or head up to Morton Il. I dealt with Anthony Jenkins at Sam's Lemans in Morton and I was very happy with the deal he gave me. I ordered a Jeep but I am sure he would take very god care of you and would probably be worth the 2 hour drive to get a cheaper deal. His email is [email protected]

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Member Matthew/E in this forum used Brian over at Napleton, didnt get the 5%+ under invoice but he felt that he did good and was happy to stay local. My closest best deal currently is Jason Beltrand up at Tyson Motors in Shoreland Illinois. Roughly a 3.5 hour drive for me from Fenton area.....6% under invoice with a $175 doc fee on any JL. If you can’t find his contact info and your wanting it just shoot me a message. Best of luck!
Sponsored