Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
@KBCowboy I thought the same thing the first time I spotted it! The five gallons o’ gas is showing as $0 for Invoice column, and $12 on the MSRP column. The $1,195 is actually on the next row down, which aligns with the destination fees.
Whew!! That makes me feel a little better <chuckle>

Thanks,

Bob
Sponsored

Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Just out of curiosity......what is the line item for "five additional gallons of gas" at $1195? Did I read that wrong? Where in the world do they get $239/gal for gas?

I must be reading that wrong!

Regards,

Bob
The the gas charge is $12. The $1195 is destination charge, which is ligit.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Cortese Chrysler Jeep in Rochester NY Rick Riola. Decent guy, no games, nice to deal with. Great service.

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Had a great experience with Global Jeep in North Plainfield, NJ!

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Sawyer Motors on Ulster Ave. in Saugerties NY. Ask for Ray. 845.246.3412. I got a great deal on a Rubi.

bwilliam79

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150, 2018 JLUR
Just placed an order last night with Mark @ River Oaks Jeep in Houston. I live in the DFW area and couldn't get a single dealership to do anything less than invoice. Mark came in at 4% under invoice on his first bid. The savings are well worth the trip for anyone who lives in the DFW area.

maccabiNYC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S!!
Just picked up my JLU Sport S, pretty loaded, frm Bayside Jeep in Queens, NY. I gotta say, I got the best deal of all the Jeep dealers in Long Island I talked to. The salesman, Turgo ([email protected]), was a consummate professional and even went to go pickup my Jeep from the rail car saving me days. The finance guy, Jason, was super up-front and quoted me a price to lease (one month ago before the #'s were out) and he actually BEAT that # when I sat down to do the paper work! I recommend those guys highly. Feel free to contact me with any questions:like:.

2A0ED4CC-68D1-46DE-B47D-C34FDF0A436C.jpeg

Last edited:

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
Finally bought JLUR, 6% (TL included) under invoice and 11.8% under MSRP through Kimberly Sims at Superior Jeep in Arkansas.

Kim Sims
Internet Sales Manager
Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
1201 Exchange Avenue
Conway, AR 72032
501-499-2575
www.superiorfivestar.com

Red Rubi with Red Flares and Black 3-piece hard top. Kim is straight forward and honest ... as is the GM. Deal was done quickly with the only dealer cost of $130.

MSRP: $53,895
Invoice: $50,621
Price Paid at Superior: $47,633.79 (6% discount plus $130 Service and Handling Fee)
Total Price including Sales Tax and title/reg: $51,085

I'll pay for plates transfer and title registration ($85.00) and sales tax (7%) at my DMV in FL where I live. Transferring plates, rather than buy new ones, will save me $200.

See excel attachment for details. This file was used to verify the deal.

I just spoke with Kim, she gave me a great quote on a Rubicon, ordering it Monday!!

Now I have a JL Sahara to sell.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
I just spoke with Kim, she gave me a great quote on a Rubicon, ordering it Monday!!

Now I have a JL Sahara to sell.

I forgot to ask her the closest airport, anyone know?

Sponsored

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
That is what I thought, Thanks.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Please don't discredit? Member attacking member? I have all the out the door facts.

I was being discrete. So, since you opened up this can of worms by attacking me, I'll give you the facts.

Fact: Mike Jones from Steve White Motors promised me the same deal that Smarrtazz got, including free shipping to FL.

Fact: The out the door price from Mike Jones was over $1,000 more than Koons. (I just dbl checked this).

Fact: Mike Jones told me before he gave me his out the door price that his dealership benefits by having more orders from people from jlwranglerforums ... that's why they are doing the Smarrtazz (sorry to use your handle) deal.

Fact: After giving me his out the door price, he explained he was getting too many orders ... that's why they were upping the price.

Fact: Koons is the only dealer out of 6 I've inquired that were 100% accurate on what they said they would do versus what they delivered.

I don't like this member attacking member that you started. I've only shared facts. Sometimes the truth hurts.
I intended on ordering from Koons which is a 5 hour drive, they're at 5% below invoice and I called to verifiy. Will Steve White match the 5% below invoice ? As they're only a 1.5 hour drive. Don't feel like calling if they're not at the 5% Below invoice.

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
I intended on ordering from Koons which is a 5 hour drive, they're at 5% below invoice and I called to verifiy. Will Steve White match the 5% below invoice ? As they're only a 1.5 hour drive. Don't feel like calling if they're not at the 5% Below invoice.
Mike Jones from Steve White jeep said they were very competitive with Koons @ 5%. It's not just about the 5%, but what they charge for "dealer prep" and getting the full 1% off from Tread Lightly. I'm paying just $130 from superior jeep, AR @ 6%.

It's still a good deal ... Call them and decide for yourself. Many had good things to say about them.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
I just ordered JLUR from Kim at Superior, she gave me the the best price and is awesome to work with.
Sponsored