Recommended Dealers List

Knobby

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I highly recommend Fitzpatrick's CJDR in Ansonia, CT. Purchasing our Bikini Sahara there was a pleasant experience, and Mark Fitzpatrick is awesome! Their service department also has a tremendous reputation. So far, we are extremely happy with our new Jeep.

fullsizeoutput_12d5.jpeg
Nice! Did you order or buy of the lot? Does Fitzpatrick sell below invoice?

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I want to give a shout out for Meador Auto in Fort Worth, TX (https://www.meadorauto.com/). Chris King helped me out today and was a super smooth transaction. Found THE Jeep I wanted on their lot and was already discounted 5% below invoice. No other dealer in DFW is willing to budge, but these guys advertise at 5% below invoice (on Sahara / Moab / Rubicon trims). No need to drive to Houston and GF got to drive it home today.

Mjt3QJj.jpg

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List {filename}

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Bikini Sahara Turbo, 2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman
Occupation
LED Lighting
Nice! Did you order or buy of the lot? Does Fitzpatrick sell below invoice?
I ordered from the factory and received our Bikini Sahara in five weeks. I think we ended up at 3% under invoice and the trade-in allowance was very fair. Give Mark a call and tell him I referred you.

Nutmeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Just signed a very good order deal with Secor Jeep in New London, CT. They had also given me some excellent pricing on lot vehicles. Once the sales manager got involved, my experience was some very straight up pricing. Suggest you give them a call.

Sponsored

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Bikini Sahara Turbo, 2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman
Occupation
LED Lighting
Just signed a very good order deal with Secor Jeep in New London, CT. They had also given me some excellent pricing on lot vehicles. Once the sales manager got involved, my experience was some very straight up pricing. Suggest you give them a call.
Secor is a very good dealership. I bought a Saab there in the 80's.

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
For any Lurking Dealers here.......

Want to order!

Dealer says can’t order with SKY 1 in Mojito as of yesterday. WTF....

Any Dealer near Chicago that will do 7-8% under invoice let me know and PM me.

4DR MOJITO RUBICON
Automatic
LED
COLD Weather
TOW
Infotainment ALPINE
Black Leather standard
Color Match Mojito Fenders
GOODYEAR KO2 Black
SKY ONE roof
Stainless door sill

ENGINE!!! 3.6 ….wife said Possibly the 2.0 turbo if that $1000 rebate is still out there… she is torn, well cause she loves the power the turbo has!.

MSRP should be $55,600
have you found a dealer willing to do that deal? if so let me know! im only 3 hours from the chicago area

TheEddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
have you found a dealer willing to do that deal? if so let me know! im only 3 hours from the chicago area
I'll answer for sobeit. We both ordered from Tyson Motors at 6% (with TL) under which is the best I could find near Chicago, most dealers basically laughed at that deal when I asked them to match or beat. $180 doc fee which is lower than many others who report 7-8% under invoice deals. Processing for those deals is $399-$699 or more (which is difference .5-1% or more of invoice price).

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I'll answer for sobeit. We both ordered from Tyson Motors at 6% (with TL) under which is the best I could find near Chicago, most dealers basically laughed at that deal when I asked them to match or beat. $180 doc fee which is lower than many others who report 7-8% under invoice deals. Processing for those deals is $399-$699 or more (which is difference .5-1% or more of invoice price).
Yup! Just to add if you call Tyson Motors just ask for Jason beltran and he will build it the way you want and email you quote quickly.

fitzysince1923

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Angelo from LONG ISLAND. You called me a few minutes a go for a price on a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S Manual. I accidentally deleted your phone number. Feel free to call me back. 203-734-3318, extension 3011.

Sponsored

Jasonburgess88

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
For anyone looking for a dealership in the Atlanta area, I would definitely recommend Mike Clinnin from the Mall of Georgia dealership. Mike worked largely from email and we were able to get more than 7% below invoice with no questions asked. He was very straight forward and responsive with his communications. I had requested quotes from other dealerships and they all either called days later, or emailed and told me they did not have the specific options in stock. With Mike's help, we were able to order our 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited with every option we wanted, and he was able to provide updates on the status along the way. He also worked with us to install an aftermarket lift, wheels and tires that were already installed when we arrived to pick the Jeep up. This was the best auto buying experience I have had!

Mike's info:
Mike Clinnin
Mall of GA CDJ
770-713-5364
[email protected]

BayouBeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 EcoDiesel
The 7.8% included the Tread Lightly discount.
I emailed Neil on March 1st to which he responded the same day. I responded immediately, called his cell and office numbers and left multiple messages and I have not heard anything since March 1st. I emailed him from multiple different addresses as well to see if it was a SPAM filter issue. If you are local and can go track him down you might have better luck.

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
Yup! Just to add if you call Tyson Motors just ask for Jason beltran and he will build it the way you want and email you quote quickly.
ill have to check them out too thank you!

Flopsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU
If anybody is looking in the northern VA area I'd stay away from dulles jeep dealership (Leesburg ,VA). My sales guy was nice but the sales managers quote had some shenanigans in my opinion

He had the msrp (which includes freight) then broke down a discount, added in sales tax processing, title, and then added back in freight. So the so called discount is bs by 1500 dollars. That's misleading for sure in my opinion. I asked about it, he said yes it was included but he was giving me a special price, and gave me a revised quote that still had freight added back in.

I also replied back to have him add in the tread lightly discount, he just knocked off 500. The discount should be more than that according to invoice price (nothing crazy but it's still the idea he's not giving me the full discount for that program) .

Anyways just my opinion

NSSLMVP

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry 14, Subaru Forester 15
Massachusetts/New England buyers take note. I ordered a 2019 JLUR January 31 and just received delivery - to my house. Price was 6% below invoice via Joe Perry at Colonial South in Dartmouth (401-400-1516 cell, 508-984-1900 dealer). I did have to take out financing but there is no prepayment penalty. I also had to go to the dealer to sign paperwork which was a pain given the time factor and I am an hour away. I assume they want you to come in so they can try and up sell you warranty, paint protection etc. Other than that, easy transaction. Oh, and did I mention they delivered it to my house!!! Great service.
with or without tread lightly?
Sponsored