Recommended Dealers List

Jeff1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I just ordered a JLU Rubicon from Mark at Fitzpatrick in Ansonia, CT. Great price and a guy to deal with. Highly recommend him!
Sponsored

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just recently purchased my first Jeep! Ordered it through Tri-City Jeep in Eden, NC through Travis. Travis was great to work with and he was very helpful during the ordering process. kept in touch with me throughout the build process to tell me what the status was. I highly recommend contacting him for any of your Jeep needs!
@Travis@TriCityJeep
Thanks Rob! It was our pleasure! If I can help you again with anything, you have my contact. Let me know if you come back to town, we'll grab a drink or two! :like:

Reactions: Tex

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
What's the expected turn around time for dealers that are sponsors here? I realize some are high volume and may get many of requests. I sent 4 quote requests out yesterday morning, 2 local (non-sponsor) and 2 further away that are sponsors, both local have gotten back to me, haven't heard anything from the 2 sponsors.

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
What's the expected turn around time for dealers that are sponsors here? I realize some are high volume and may get many of requests. I sent 4 quote requests out yesterday morning, 2 local (non-sponsor) and 2 further away that are sponsors, both local have gotten back to me, haven't heard anything from the 2 sponsors.
I typically reply within a few minutes if I'm at work. Worst case scenario, within 24 hours.

Sponsored

mrsnorkel99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma, soon to be jeep owner
I ordered 2019 jlu sahra from kate morris at courtesy jeep in PA. Her and Mark at fitzpatrick jeep in Ct where the best to deal with for me. Excellent comuniction and just nice people. Both where very close to each other price wise.

Deleted member 29342

In NYC / Long Island area I highly recommend East Hills Jeep, Roger Carrington was my salesman (516)-621-9191 ext 237. I was recommend to East Hills from the Costco Car buying program they are the only Jeep Dealer in the area that is recommended by Costco. The Costco program will give you $500 off of invoice however the Roger was able to give me 2.5% below invoice on a factory order they and additional $531.50 in dealer fees that included full tank of gas, inspection, registration (+ actual DMV fee). I waited 2 months for it to be delivered and I could not be happier with both my new Wrangler and the dealer. Roger is not a pushy salesman and has a laid back style not typical of the NY area. While I understand that this forum looks at 5% off invoice is the “standard” deal and 8% off invoice as a good deal. I recommend East Hills for those of us that understand and have accepted that everything in the NYC / long Island area is more expensive, and that includes the cost of doing business for the dealer. I did not set out to get the best deal possible but set out to get what I thought was a fair deal for my area.
I am dealing with Roger as well. I order my rubi from him back on 2-1-19 he been sending me emails on my update in fact I stop over today and saw him and we took a JLUR out for a test drive ( I couldn’t test drive one when I place the order bc I had my daughter with me and I didn’t want to play move the car seats.)

Last edited by a moderator:

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@smuddy @rrwins Myself and other have worked with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. He is very responsive and not pushy at all. I got 6.1% off a Rubicon but he works slightly differently than the deals I see in that its not a percentage its 6k off MSRP which can rang from 5-7% with options you choose. My first offer from him was 3k off and I sent a polite email explaining this forum and his counter was 6k off MSRP.

Feel free to reference my name or just tell him you know he deals haha. Really nice guy.

www.yourdodge.com
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Cell 770-713-5364 (text away)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-83#post-549360

rrwins

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@smuddy @rrwins Myself and other have worked with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. He is very responsive and not pushy at all. I got 6.1% off a Rubicon but he works slightly differently than the deals I see in that its not a percentage its 6k off MSRP which can rang from 5-7% with options you choose. My first offer from him was 3k off and I sent a polite email explaining this forum and his counter was 6k off MSRP.

Feel free to reference my name or just tell him you know he deals haha. Really nice guy.

www.yourdodge.com
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Cell 770-713-5364 (text away)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-83#post-549360
Thank you! Just sent out a mail to Mike. Appreciate the connect. I'll report back if we strike a deal.

Sponsored

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Viper, 15' Hellcat Challenger, 18' SRT Durango, 13' SRT Charger
Anyone looking for a Hudson Valley area Dealer, I've got one that'll do 3% under invoice without treadlighty, Don't know if they will want to do tread lightly but i can ask. Just shoot a PM. Two friends I sent over got their Sport S and Rubicon. I've ordered my Red Eye and other cars from them this year alone. Easy to deal with and straight forward. No where as good as out of state but another option on the table for us close to NYC.

Mojito St Pete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito JLUR - Previously 2014 BMW 335i, 2011 Exo X, 2007 WRX
Just bought my JLUR from dayton Andrew's in st pete fl. Deals are tough down here for those who dont want to travel but I was happy with 2.5% off invoice for a dealer within 6 miles and decent trade in price. Talk to Christian if you want an easy going sales go who responds to texts for 28 days straight on my custom order. Shoot me a PM so I can let him know you're coming.

frizille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2006 Lotus Elise, 2008 Lotus Exige, 1957 Caterham Super Seven
Thank you! Just sent out a mail to Mike. Appreciate the connect. I'll report back if we strike a deal.
I just picked up my JLUR from Mike last night. +1 to having a good experience with Mike. I was in and out in under an hour, half of that was spent with Mike walking me through the new 8.4" UConnect features. No pressure at all from the finance office and, in fact, they were able to shave off another 1/2 percent under what I was getting from Penfed for the loan. They knew my rate from Penfed and could easily have just got that rate for me, but went a bit out of the way to get me the best deal I could get, even after the Jeep had been ordered and I was a committed buyer. Everything went exactly like they said it would - trade-in value on my JK, finance, everything.

Side note - when I picked my silver JLUR up last night there was a black JLUR next to mine. Mike said it was for another forum member, ours showed up on the same truck.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
For any Lurking Dealers here.......

Want to order!

Dealer says can’t order with SKY 1 in Mojito as of yesterday. WTF....

Any Dealer near Chicago that will do 7-8% under invoice let me know and PM me.

4DR MOJITO RUBICON
Automatic
LED
COLD Weather
TOW
Infotainment ALPINE
Black Leather standard
Color Match Mojito Fenders
GOODYEAR KO2 Black
SKY ONE roof
Stainless door sill

ENGINE!!! 3.6 ….wife said Possibly the 2.0 turbo if that $1000 rebate is still out there… she is torn, well cause she loves the power the turbo has!.

MSRP should be $55,600

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
For any Lurking Dealers here.......

Want to order!

Dealer says can’t order with SKY 1 in Mojito as of yesterday. WTF....

Any Dealer near Chicago that will do 7-8% under invoice let me know and PM me.

4DR MOJITO RUBICON
Automatic
LED
COLD Weather
TOW
Infotainment ALPINE
Black Leather standard
Color Match Mojito Fenders
GOODYEAR KO2 Black
SKY ONE roof
Stainless door sill

ENGINE!!! 3.6 ….wife said Possibly the 2.0 turbo if that $1000 rebate is still out there… she is torn, well cause she loves the power the turbo has!.

MSRP should be $55,600
You listed GOODYEAR K02 tires. You should change it to BFG K02 to avoid any confusion.

I also highly recommend Jason Beltran at Tyson.

Good Luck!
Sponsored