Recommended Dealers List

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Just picked up my 2109 Ocean Blue Wrangler JLU Sahara (loaded with everything but the ashtray!) from R.I. Suresky & Son in Goshen NY. Salesman Mike Knight ([email protected]) above and beyond to ensure a smooth and easy deal. Ordered 12/20 and delivered 1/15, how can anyone argue with that. 5% off invoice and $75 NYS DOC fee. Highly recommend you contact him for your order . . .

IMG_7570.jpg
IMG_7572.jpg
Hey, Chris, I'm in Huntington and am seriously considering Mike at Suresky as well (unless you want to get rid of your CJ). Did you have a trade (and, if so, how did they treat you on that)? Did you come in with financing or did you use their guy/gal?
I'd be considering the Ocean as well if my wife's car wasn't blue. Yours looks like a bride on her wedding day (you know, bright, beautiful, ready to go...;)).
Sponsored

Makosdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Ocean Blue
Hey, Chris, I'm in Huntington and am seriously considering Mike at Suresky as well (unless you want to get rid of your CJ). Did you have a trade (and, if so, how did they treat you on that)? Did you come in with financing or did you use their guy/gal?
I'd be considering the Ocean as well if my wife's car wasn't blue. Yours looks like a bride on her wedding day (you know, bright, beautiful, ready to go...;)).
No trade and I did a cash deal, I'm sure Mike will do his best on a trade too! I shopped around and he was the best price when you add in the very low doc fee compared to other states and the ability to have all the NYS reg/taxes done at the same time. LOL, wish I still had the '85 CJ!

ColumbusMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Grand Wagoneer, 1968 Jeepster Commando, 1983 Eagle Station Wagon, 2019 JLU
My wrangler was just delivered (2019 Mojito Sahara). I tried to buy a Jeep off the lot at two Columbus Ohio dealers that had no interest in selling a jeep at 5% below invoice. I finally connected with Byers Jeep and they were happy to take my order for a 2019 at 5% below invoice. The process was completely painless. If you're in central Ohio and want to order a jeep, you should give Byers a shot.

Gabriel Lugo
Internet Sales Manager
Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Direct: 614.238.1616
Fax: 614.238.1688
[email protected]
www.byersjeep.com

dibsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
For West Coast Canada:
Picked up my 2019 Granite Sahara today.
Ordered 65 days ago from LANGLEY CHRYSLER in BC, pretty quick delivery considering the holidays.
Got invoice pricing (which is close to the best you can do in Canada and was better than every lower mainland dealer).
Overall great experience with weekly updates on build/delivery status. I highly recommend these guys. DM for salesman contact info.

Sponsored

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
My wrangler was just delivered (2019 Mojito Sahara). I tried to buy a Jeep off the lot at two Columbus Ohio dealers that had no interest in selling a jeep at 5% below invoice. I finally connected with Byers Jeep and they were happy to take my order for a 2019 at 5% below invoice. The process was completely painless. If you're in central Ohio and want to order a jeep, you should give Byers a shot.

Gabriel Lugo
Internet Sales Manager
[email protected]
www.byersjeep.com
Thanks for the info. Did you need any affiliate codes? Did you have to finance through them? What are their doc fees? Did you have a trade-in?

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Just picked up my 2109 Ocean Blue Wrangler JLU Sahara (loaded with everything but the ashtray!) from R.I. Suresky & Son in Goshen NY. Salesman Mike Knight ([email protected]) above and beyond to ensure a smooth and easy deal. Ordered 12/20 and delivered 1/15, how can anyone argue with that. 5% off invoice and $75 NYS DOC fee. Highly recommend you contact him for your order . . .

IMG_7570.jpg
IMG_7572.jpg
Another thumbs up for Suresky! And another Ocean Blue JLU. Mine was even parked in the same spot.

pcpopcorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Firecracker Red

Gabriel Lugo
Internet Sales Manager
[email protected]
www.byersjeep.com
Question
5% Below Sticker or 5% Below Dealer cost?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Question
5% Below Sticker or 5% Below Dealer cost?
5% below invoice (FWP, or factory wholesale price). Many people refer to this as dealer cost, but that is inaccurate. But these numbers (5% below invoice) equal around 10% below MSRP (sticker).

relgnarwlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler JL Sport
Also ordered from Suresky. Order placed 12/17, picked up 1/12. Mike Knight, great to work with. 5% below invoice, $75 DOC fee.

Sponsored

garfieldtcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon
+1 for Kent

great deal and no BS

IMG_0215.jpg
I live in BC too and just bought a 19 JLUR from Chapmans in Henderson. I realize this is a pointless response since you already ordered yours, but I got a pretty good deal on mine without having to go to Idaho for it (And maybe this will help somebody else in the area). I will say, there was no shortage of BS with them, but they were willing to deal.

I did everything wrong when I ordered it too. I never negotiated on price or worried about my trade in when I placed the order back in September.

They were useless when it came to tracking the order. It took 3 weeks to get a VON and I never got a VIN from them. I had to get the VIN from Jeep Chat and it turns out it took them a week to actually place the order after I was there. I wasn't too happy about that, but it still ended up being the first 19 they got on the lot, so maybe it didn't matter too much. The first I heard from them about the order was when it was on a train heading to NV. The salesman that actually placed the order for me was fired by the sounds of it (he was long gone when my Jeep showed up), so it could have been just a bad salesman rather than the dealership.

Prior to delivery, they agreed not to add any of the usual dealer BS add ons, except for wheel locks, which I wanted. They usually add nitrogen, wheel locks and tint at ridiculous prices. When I went to pick it up, the were charging me $199 for the $50 locks and had added an AMV of $1999 (Adjusted Market Value, I assume). They tried to give me the run around that the $1999 was for a Desert Protection Package, which actually turned out to just be the clear coat on the factory paint :facepalm: Seriously, at least put a coat of wax on it for the $2k.

In the end, I didn't pay the AMV, I got the wheel locks for free and I got the Jeep for ~5.5% off invoice. MSRP was $58,890 and I paid $52,160. Plus the $488 doc fee, $29.95 title fee and $185 for some scammy insurance thing that they make you buy. I did have the affiliate discount through work rather than thread lightly and I did finance through Chapmans but I don't know if the deal depended on it or not.

Financing was easy with them. They had a bunch of different lenders at normal rates and any term. I could pick the lender I wanted. I financed with Silver State Credit Union at 3.74%, so it wasn't a jacked up dealer rate and there are no restrictions on paying it off.

I also got every cent that my trade was worth. I took it to Carmax expecting to get a lowball offer, but they offered me even more than I expected. I took it to a Toyota dealership too (It was a 4Runner) to get a price and they were $3k lower than Carmax. They eventually matched Carmax but wouldn't beat the offer by even $1. Chapmans matched the Carmax offer without any fighting about it. I watched it come up for sale on their site too, so I know they didn't screw me on it. They probably made less on it than I saved in sales tax trading it in.

You're probably still saving $1,200 buying it from Kent, but I'd pay that gladly not to have to drive back from Idaho at 50-55mph :)

Congrats on the order! I'll keep my eye out for a Punk'n Rubi around town :like:

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
DCB7364E-2248-45CE-9204-C2E2804FC1A8.jpeg
You may want to give Mark Fitzpatrick a call. He’s in Conn. about a 15 min. drive from the BRIDGEPORT ferry. I git my loaded 19 Sahara from him at 5% below invoice. I did join the Tread Lightly program for $100. The transaction was seamless! I got a fair price on my trade in, they handle all NY taxes and registration. I paid cash got mine but I’m sure if you want to finance you might do a little better. His number is (203) 735-4909. Tell him Johnny B from LI sent you.
The dealership info can be found here. https://www.fitzpatrickschryslerjeep.com/

Last edited:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
DCB7364E-2248-45CE-9204-C2E2804FC1A8.jpeg

You may want to give Mark Fitzpatrick a call. He’s in Conn. about a 15 min. drive from the BRIDGEPORT ferry. I git my loaded 19 Sahara from him at 5% below invoice. I did join the Tread Lightly program for $100. The transaction was seamless! I got a fair price on my trade in, they handle all NY taxes and registration. I paid cash got mine but I’m sure if you want to finance you might do a little better. His number is (203) 735-4909. Tell him Johnny B from LI sent you.
The dealership info can be found here. https://www.fitzpatrickschryslerjeep.com/
Thanks, Johnny. Mark and I have been in touch for months. I like him and his deal, but Mike's is a bit sweeter right now.

gspfunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WK1 SRT8, Chevy Trailblazer SS
Vehicle Showcase
Still no DFW area dealers cooperating and I would take Neil at Demontrond off the list as he won’t return emails. I have feelers out for Mac Haik in Austin, so I’ll update if I hear back from them.
Sponsored