Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

azflagg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Nickmimi, What percent off invoice did you get if you dont mind me asking?
Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Lakeland Jeep told me if anyone in the area is looking to buy to contact them. Tell them Gary sent you and they'll give you the same 7% under invoice pricing without hesitation.

Ask for:
Allison Dahmer - 863.687.2501
Jason - 863.603.9841

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone delt with Napleton in Arlington Hights

5747kwk1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TBT)
Just wanted to post a thumbs up for Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa ID,
Just ordered a 2019 JLUR and he was super great to deal with, super quick response on a quote and a great price! we got 13% below MSRP
How is your experience going? Can you share your build order and pricing from Kent?

Sponsored

Nickmimi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU RUBICON diesel - Sarge
Can you share your build order and pricing?
JLUR with auto trans, black hard top and fenders, leather, keyless entry, infotainment group, led group, cold weather groupt, tow group. Prices listed in post above. Let him know that James sent you.

Nickmimi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They were also the lowest quote on mopar lift and install compared to dealers here in Vegas. Normally I do it myself but had it done since there was a delay in me being able to pick it up. Ask for Derik for any accessories

Nickmimi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Nickmimi - was that cash price or with their financing? What were the dealership fees (doc fee, etc)?
That was their financing. If you use your own, it was 2 grand more. They ask that you keep the financing for 6 months but you don't have to. I think the fees were very low. I want to say the fees were less than 300.

Reactions: TRZ

Sponsored

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Lifted
So I've been trying to find a dealer that'll work with me while I'm stationed overseas, to order a JLU for my return to the states next summer. So far none of the dealers in my home town or surrounding area (DFW, TX - a large metro area,) have responded to me.

I thought maybe a thread with dealer recommendations could be useful for those folks who aren't afraid to travel to pick up their new Jeep.

With that, can anybody recommend a stellar Jeep dealer?
This is John Emerson - owner of Bessey Motor Sales. We have sold a few JLU through the forum to out of state customers at 3% under invoice. I would be honored to build for you and agree on pricing. I can manage the entire process via email, as well. Let me know if you need any help!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So I've been trying to find a dealer that'll work with me while I'm stationed overseas, to order a JLU for my return to the states next summer. So far none of the dealers in my home town or surrounding area (DFW, TX - a large metro area,) have responded to me.

I thought maybe a thread with dealer recommendations could be useful for those folks who aren't afraid to travel to pick up their new Jeep.

With that, can anybody recommend a stellar Jeep dealer?
Hello, Tony. Thank you for your service and I hope you're already thinking about your trip home. If you still need recommendations, as your post has become ancient, look to the DC/Maryland area. Marco at Criswell in northern Maryland has been doing 7% under invoice, and is easy to work with vie email/phone, and I'm sure would love to extend the extra $500 off to a service member. Koons is well known in Va. and would be great to work with as well. Dunno if you've received responses from other forum members/dealers, but I figured posting back to you was the least I could do. Good luck.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
11/9/18:
Courtesy Jeep (Kate Morris) in Coatesville, PA matched the out-the-door quote that I received from Criswell (Marco). I ordered my Jeep from her. The ordering process was seamless over the phone and email. Kate was very helpful and responsive. Estimated pickup in 4-6 weeks.

12/14/18:
My wife and I picked up our Jeep today. Kate kept us informed of our order status throughout the past 5 weeks. She was very helpful today as we went through the final purchase process. Great dealership...highly recommended. Courtesy Jeep even lowered our previously-agreed-upon purchase price by $20+ today because one of the fees came in lower than expected. Call Courtesy and ask for Kate.

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
Have to say - This was the easiest, best, hassle free,...car buying experience ever! I highly recommend Travis at Tri-City Jeep in Eden, NC!

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone delt with Napleton in Arlington Hights
@tatarin I did not work with Napleton, but I found another dealer in the Chicagoland area who was great to work with. I worked with him 100% over the phone/email (I live in St. Louis and nobody down here will match prices of other places in the country). I’m happy to share the research I did if it helps.

Please let JR know Chad Baugh sent you:

JR Neilis
Tyson Motor LLC
Shorewood, IL, 60404
(815)741-5530
[email protected]

Monday 9-8
Tuesday 9-5
Wednesday off
Thursday 9-8
Friday 9-5
Saturday 8-4