KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon!
Just wanted to post a thumbs up for Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa ID,
Just ordered a 2019 JLUR and he was super great to deal with, super quick response on a quote and a great price! we got 13% below MSRP
Sponsored

5747kwk1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TBT)
Just ordered a 2019 JLUR and he was super great to deal with, super quick response on a quote and a great price! we got 13% below MSRP
Did you receive an Order Report?

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Picking mine up from him this week. Well worth the trip. Stellar guy and no gimmicks.

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Just placed my 2019 JLUR order with Farrish today. Worked with Peter La ([email protected]). They were offering 8% off invoice which includes the tread lightly discount.

Sponsored

Bloody Nova

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic SI sedan
Occupation
Retired
Searching for a 2018/19 JLU Rubicon with paint match silver hardtop and fenders. Leather, all the safety and entertainment packages, towing and the biggest must have, a manual transmission. I’ll order if need be, but would at least like to test drive one. Only auto trans jeeps around here. And of course, if someone can point me in the direction of those 5 -13% below deals, would be great also. I live in Columbus GA. Many thanks to any help given.

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
Searching for a 2018/19 JLU Rubicon with paint match silver hardtop and fenders. Leather, all the safety and entertainment packages, towing and the biggest must have, a manual transmission. I’ll order if need be, but would at least like to test drive one. Only auto trans jeeps around here. And of course, if someone can point me in the direction of those 5 -13% below deals, would be great also. I live in Columbus GA. Many thanks to any help given.
@Bloody Nova, I was looking for something similar and couldn’t find it. So, I found 1 manual JLU Rubicon near me and went to test drive it just to see how it drove. The options/features weren’t what I wanted so I ordered one. Hope this helps.

mizzoujake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Silver Billet seems to be in sort supply, unfortunately. I know bc that's that I want too! The Jeep search tool helps, but only for 150mile radius. Plug in various zip codes and you might find one though

DCELL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JL Sahara, Ford F150
Central Florida shoutout to Shawn Stuart at Airport CDJ in Orlando. Great deal, below invoice. They're listed on the OPs map. The whole dealer experience there was great too.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Just ordered a JLUR in Florida. It came down to two dealers. Chase at New Symrna Chrysler came in at 6.5% below invoice. Jason at Lakeland Chrysler came in at 7% under invoice. I had both Tread Lightly and Affiliate Pricing available to me, and it seemed to help. I went with New Symrna as it is closer to home for me.

I highly recommend both of these gentlemen. They were both very responsive and did not shy away from my 7% request. Both are Jeep guys and understand the concept of placing an order via email. Many dealers have an old-school, archaic attitude about this. These gentlemen seem to understand modern internet shopping.
Chase at NSC does pretty well.

Spoke with Jason at Lakeland, right off the bat theyll match 7% but...they have the highest dealer fee Ive seen. Just shy of $1000. I have a quote at 6.5% under and its come out better than Lakeland's 7%

Im a jerk for refusing to give up on getting the best pricing? Is it just my insistence to "stick it to them" or should I be as hard as I can with them? I remember when I said I had Tread Lightly and wanted 1% and everyone laughed at me. Some really rude sales people. Then finally found 1 that said yes. Then it just went from 1 to 2, 3, 4, 5...etc...I just have really bad trust issues with dealerships. They pretend to care but it just seems like thats all a lie.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

Spoke with Jason at Lakeland, right off the bat theyll match 7% but...they have the highest dealer fee Ive seen. Just shy of $1000. I have a quote at 6.5% under and its come out better than Lakeland's 7%

Im a jerk for refusing to give up on getting the best pricing? Is it just my insistence to "stick it to them" or should I be as hard as I can with them? I remember when I said I had Tread Lightly and wanted 1% and everyone laughed at me. Some really rude sales people. Then finally found 1 that said yes. Then it just went from 1 to 2, 3, 4, 5...etc...I just have really bad trust issues with dealerships. They pretend to care but it just seems like thats all a lie.
It is a lie. They won't go hungry because you push for your best deal. There's a time to be decent, but it's not when negotiating with a dealer. Send them a Christmas card after the sale and post good things on social media. That's worth more than money to them and costs you nothing.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7

Jerk? No. What's the worst that will happen? They'll say no.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a JLUR in Florida. It came down to two dealers. Chase at New Symrna Chrysler came in at 6.5% below invoice. Jason at Lakeland Chrysler came in at 7% under invoice. I had both Tread Lightly and Affiliate Pricing available to me, and it seemed to help. I went with New Symrna as it is closer to home for me.
I also went with Chase in New Smyrna Beach, FL. He offered a great, no nonsense deal (6.5% under invoice with affiliate). He was also really good about providing updates through the entire build and shipment process. I highly recommend him.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Silver Billet seems to be in sort supply, unfortunately. I know bc that's that I want too! The Jeep search tool helps, but only for 150mile radius. Plug in various zip codes and you might find one though
Try using the search on Autotrader or Cars.com, you can search greater than 150 miles. Of course, the dealer has to have the Jeeps listed on those sites.

mizzoujake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Try using the search on Autotrader or Cars.com, you can search greater than 150 miles. Of course, the dealer has to have the Jeeps listed on those sites.
That def works! But still VERY few BIllet Silver- especially Rubi with 3.6l
Sponsored