Recommended Dealers List

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I posted on a separate thread but figure this is the place to reccomend good dealers.

I ordered my JLUR yesterday from Floyd at Farrish Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram in Fairfax VA. He gave me 6.5% off invoice. 5.5% was standard plus an additional 1% for Tread Lightly. I would def reccomend anyone to give him a shout. I live in NY and the best dealers were doing out here was $1k off MSRP and most were clueless on Jeep questions.

Hope this helps like others have helped me.
Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Yep
I am in NY too. Local dealers lowest I got was invoice plus $1000

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Farrish in Northern Virginia. Ask for Spencer Colbert. I have no connection other than my order experience, best dealership experience I ever had. No pressure, fast and efficient, 5.5 below invoice, 6.5 with Tread Lightly. Honest broker, keeps you informed on the order and I think he’d he get it done for one on the lot—very likely.

Sponsored

caged

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 CJ3a 90XJ 00XJ 97TJ 18JLR
tread lightly more importantly means, when you take your jeep out of the mall parking lot and off the pavement (on trails), don't spin your tires, throw garbage on the trail, smash through trees, drive down rivers or in lakes.
stay on marked trails - no trail braiding, and use the three strike rule - after three tries on an obstacle, you give up and get pulled or winched over/through that obstacle as to not dig up or disperse the terrain so it makes it harder/more difficult for the next person. trails get shut down for stuff like this. once a trail is closed, it will never get reopened to full size ORV again.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Ordered my 2019 Rubicon this morning at 9 a.m. over the phone at Jasper Jeep, Jasper Ga. $95 over invoice, applicable taxes and NO FEES. They've been in business for years and have a no haggle, no fees, no BS price. The closest dealership to me is in Athens, Ga. the conversation shut down immediately with the two words, Jasper Jeep. The next closest dealership talked below invoice, but had $695 in junk fees and 10 days ago said they couldn't order an 2019 for 2 months. This is my second Rubicon from Jasper Jeep and my next one will come from there as well.

It is a family owned business. The salesmen are not on commission-no pressure no hassle.
No favor at Jasper, 95 over invoice is not good at all, 6% unde invoice is a deal

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner

Scott Woods in AR #1 -13% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees (AMY)
Dennis Dillon ID
#2 -12.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Safford VA #3 -11.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Superior AR
#4 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tri-Cities NC
#5 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dave Dennis OH
#6 -11.5% MSRP Not Incl. Doc Fees
Shorkey PA #7-10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tyson IL #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Ganley Village OH #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Koons MD
#8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Lake Keowee SC #8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees

Watch out for some dealers add on to Jeep and say its the MSRP and they deduct from that inflated number, I got written quotes and am using tread lightly,

View attachment 89083

upload_2018-9-15_12-42-38.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Wildman007

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2dr Wrangler, 2019 Wrangler 4dr JL
I just ordered a new Wrangler from Tri cities. 6% off invoice with tread Lightly which works out to 11% off MSRP. Msrp was $45,437, cost without tax was $40,527. Gotta add tax and $395 dealer fee.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
No favor at Jasper, 95 over invoice is not good at all, 6% unde invoice is a deal
Yeah.

I’d say don’t settle locally for less than 3% under.
5%+ under if going out of state

I have to drive 14 hours but mine is 7.5% under so it’s worth it. Don’t let local dealers take advantage of you.

Sponsored

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
What is the best way of contacting Neil? I have been trying to get a quote from him through email and text since Tuesday with no luck yet. He responded once asking for my build and I have not heard back yet.
he was so so with text but I had great luck with him via email. you might just ring him up?

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!
So Vito at Nielson in East Hanover NJ was offering 3% below invoice but he is no longer working there. Anybody else have any dealers in the NJ area that they have dealt with?

Nicolas5150

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7, 2013 Dodge Dart
Does anyone know with Tread Lightly if the number you get (after the 30 days) expires at the end of the year. Or if it’s good for 360 days?

More than likely won’t be picking up my vehicle till early January and wasn’t too sure how that part would work.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Does anyone know with Tread Lightly if the number you get (after the 30 days) expires at the end of the year. Or if it’s good for 360 days?

More than likely won’t be picking up my vehicle till early January and wasn’t too sure how that part would work.
I believe it’s one year from effective date. Otherwise it would be pointless, imagine signing up December...lol

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Scott Woods in AR #1 -13% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees (AMY)
Dennis Dillon ID
#2 -12.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Safford VA #3 -11.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Superior AR
#4 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tri-Cities NC
#5 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dave Dennis OH
#6 -11.5% MSRP Not Incl. Doc Fees
Shorkey PA #7-10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tyson IL #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Ganley Village OH #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Koons MD
#8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Lake Keowee SC #8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees

Watch out for some dealers add on to Jeep and say its the MSRP and they deduct from that inflated number, I got written quotes and am using tread lightly,

View attachment 89083

upload_2018-9-15_12-42-38.png
I appreciate the time and effort the original poster of this, but it needs to be adjusted to reflect current prices or stop reposting it. I just went through a few contacts on that list and the prices given were way off. Just got off the phone with Amy from Scott Woods and they won’t sell any for less than $1k under invoice. As I call around I’ll repost what I find, maybe help form a new list
Sponsored