wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
Hi Wbee,

Were there any document processing fees that you had to pay or any other add ons or was it just tt&l?

Thanks.

150 doc fee and that was it besides TT&L. I was ok with the doc fee considering the discount and didn’t push back on it.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Anyone find a Wisconsin dealer selling for 6%-6.5% under invoice on a order? Thanks in advance.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I just wrapped up my order/purchase with Kent Shurtleff @ Peterson Stampede CDJR in Nampa, ID. The transaction was smooth and played out just as Kent had promised. Their finance guy Jeremy was easy to deal with as well. There were no hard sells and my JLUR was waiting for me to drive off just as I had scheduled with Kent. If you're looking for a good price and easy transaction then talk to Kent @ Peterson.

Sponsored

Pbjeep

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ Tj jk six in all
Any dealers in the Deep South offering 5% or greater off invoice or 12% off msrp?

Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, or Florida panel.

If I can’t find one closer, I will end up traveling to see Kim at superior in Arkansas. I also have a trip coming up to Atlanta, so any leads in that area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Willing to order or buy off the lot for the right jeep/deal.

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
In Seattle area, you will not get much below invoice, and in fact now it’s getting close to MSRP because of limited supply and high demand.

First off, avoid rairdon in Kirkland like the plague. They are dishonest. And looking up their history and attorney general actions against them, it’s consistent with our experience.

Tacoma Dodge was fantastic from begging to end. Dave L is their internet sales manager. He was very upfront. When we wanted to possibly trade in two cars, he told us we would be far better to sell our Dakota privately than trade. That was a good call. They did low ball our other trade but it was within the range we were willing to accept.

We secured a car loan prior to picking it up. When we did that, we got approved for a rate below what was the current rate offered. Nice! Then when actually paying for the jeep, their finance guy got us a rate another half point lower with the same bank! Dude! Obviously good credit etc needed but still. 2.84% as of yesterday.

It was a good experience so I threw them a bone and bought their “accessories” theft protection. Whoa I can’t believe anyone would think this is worth the paper it’s written on.

I would recommend Tacoma Dodge and Dave Liebenberg. He is an honest person!

Thanks Dave if you’re out there.

- Jeff

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I had a pleasant experience with both Koons and Farrish. I’m heading to northern Virginia tomorrow morning to buy a Wrangler at one or the other, depending what color my wife likes the best- Granite or Billet.

Their deals are the same since I negotiated with Koons and Farrish was willing to match it on a Jeep with a bit more equipment.

Both are at the exact same *substantially* under invoice percentage before their $699 doc fee is added onto the discounted price.

Blue32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 JLUS
I’m going to second the opinion from many others in this thread - Neil Carpenter at DeMontrond Jeep in Conroe, TX is the man. We picked up our new JLUS this past weekend (just 29 days after ordering), and everything went smoothly. Great deal at almost 6% below invoice, and great service too.

Sponsored

KostasJlu

First Name
Kostas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OB JLU
Picked up a JLU Sahara OB off the lot inventory @Herb chambers Jeep of Danvers, MA for 8% bellow Invoice. Pleasant bunch to deal with and easy.

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
EASTERN IOWA buyers.....

Bought a JLU from Pat McGrath Dodge Country in Cedar Rapids, IA at 5% below invoice. I also had the Tread Lightly affiliate letter but I'm not sure if you would need it. They didn't hesitate to do 5% below invoice once I told them I had it, but maybe someone could negotiate the same deal without it. I locked in all my pricing via email before I ever set foot in the dealership.

Anyway, my sales guy Logan Farwell was really great and didn't try to pull any crap with me and was knowledgeable. (Although my wife says I scare people, I dunno) I would recommend people in the area to go see him instead of making the long trip to Motor Inn of Spirit Lake for the same deal. I contacted probably 5 other dealers within 100 miles of me and the best anyone else would do was 3% below invoice, and that was from the dealer I bought my last Wrangler from.

Anyone in this area may know that in the past McGraths has had a reputation for being a little slimey and high pressure, but it looks like they have been working to turn this reputation around. I'd give them a shot if your in this general area.

Trdogs55

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
We also picked up our new Jeep from Neil at Demontrond in Conroe over the weekend (arrived 7/27). Process was smooth and weirdly unofficial in that the order was placed (6/4) and he sent over the order sheet with hand written numbers (I've never ordered a vehicle and thought it would have been computer generated and more binding than it felt). Neil was somewhat delayed in responding sometimes, but would eventually get me an answer when a question popped up. I called the dealership and spoke to someone in financing about getting the FCA Lifetime Warranty through them with the Hayes price ($2750) and was told it would be $4K still, but when I was going through the paperwork with the finance manager, he gave it to me at the $2750 price point. I would definitely recommend reaching out to Neil when you're ready to order.

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
For anyone who has looked at buying with Koons, is their website reflecting the discounts you are seeing when you personally email them? For example, they have something called the "Wow Price" which is taken off of MSRP, but it's not descriptive in where that discount comes from or how they achieve that number. If they have an MSRP of $41,670 and a Wow price of $36,530, they aren't likely to budge beyond that Wow price, correct?

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
For anyone who has looked at buying with Koons, is their website reflecting the discounts you are seeing when you personally email them? For example, they have something called the "Wow Price" which is taken off of MSRP, but it's not descriptive in where that discount comes from or how they achieve that number. If they have an MSRP of $41,670 and a Wow price of $36,530, they aren't likely to budge beyond that Wow price, correct?

Reach out to Craig there directly. @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner He'll get you all the information you need and is super responsive. Just ordered mine from him today and the price was spot on!
Sponsored