Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Ceskopomalu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X3M / looking at a new Jeep 392
I'm also looking into a new Jeep (also overseas and will arrange shipping myself). Are Koons and Gupton still the best for under invoice orders? Are there any others? I've tried to contact Gupton via their online "contact us" form on their website but nobody actually responded to me. I'm assuming they have someone directly assigned to below invoice requests like this, but they did not pass it on to that person, maybe.

Anyway, are there others from Koons and Gupton and can someone please share their contact info and expected discount? Thanks!
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I'm also looking into a new Jeep (also overseas and will arrange shipping myself). Are Koons and Gupton still the best for under invoice orders? Are there any others? I've tried to contact Gupton via their online "contact us" form on their website but nobody actually responded to me. I'm assuming they have someone directly assigned to below invoice requests like this, but they did not pass it on to that person, maybe.

Anyway, are there others from Koons and Gupton and can someone please share their contact info and expected discount? Thanks!
The spreadsheet in my sig has lots of those details. Ditto for the associated thread.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
Hello guys and gals. Mike Peralta here again. Just posting to let you guys know and for the ones that forgot to remember to get one of the best deals in the South East. I'm currently doing 6% below invoice if below 60k and 5% below invoice if over 60k excluding the 392. Below you will find all my info and contact. Call me or send me your specs to my email for a great deal.

For updates on a build status please email [email protected]

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 345
Email: [email protected]

Crowbar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLR, 20JTR
Looking to place an order. Are there any 5% to 6% below invoice dealers in Arizona or anywhere close?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Looking to place an order. Are there any 5% to 6% below invoice dealers in Arizona or anywhere close?
The spreadsheet in my sig has details about the dealerships that we're aware of.

Sponsored

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
dealerships in Maryland, SEPA or Delaware who are aggressive with under invoice pricing for a 4xe?

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
dealerships in Maryland, SEPA or Delaware who are aggressive with under invoice pricing for a 4xe?
Criswell Jeep factory orders:

2023 Factory orders 7% below invoice (excluding Rubicon 392) until December 31, 2022 @ 2:00 pm EST.

2023 Jeeps including Wrangler 4Xe, Grand Cherokee, Gladiator, Cherokee, Compass and Renegade factory orders = 7% below final factory invoice (5% Jeep Forum with Affiliate Rewards + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

NOTE: The 2% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

All orders require a $500 fully refundable deposit and proof of Affiliate Rewards prior to submitting your build to the factory.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

***All orders are price protected from date of order by Jeep SOP (sold order protection).***

We have partnered with a shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys this is what we got for Santa to bring to you for this Holiday Season. Don’t miss out.

Lakeland Dodge Jeep factory orders:

2023 Factory orders up to 7% below invoice until December 31, 2022.

All 2023 Jeeps except for the Rubicon 392 will get up to 7% below final factory invoice (up to 6% Jeep Forum with Affiliate Rewards + 1% dealer financing.

NOTE:

(1) The 1% dealer financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 50% of the vehicle sales price.

(2)Orders under 60K will be 6% Jeep Forum with Affiliate Rewards + 1% with dealer financing and orders over 60K will be 5% Jeep Forum Affiliate Rewards + 1% with dealer financing.

All orders require a $1000 deposit and proof of Affiliate Rewards prior to submitting your build to the factory.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price.

***All orders are price protected from date of order by Jeep SOP (sold order protection).***

Please contact me at:

Michael Peralta (Mike P)
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext 345
Email: [email protected]

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
I just took delivery of a '23 JLUR. Ordered it through Farrish in Virginia. Very easy and painless. Got a good deal, decent trade in. Highly recommend them. 7 hour drive each way, but the savings was worth it. Very nice salesman (Jay Santos) and finance guy. Went with Earl Gray 6 speed. I like the color a lot.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

Sponsored

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Mike, have y'all dropped the ~$900 document fee that you normally charge?
The Dealer Fee is not being dropped any time soon.

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
I was curious because I didn't see it mentioned in your Dec. 3rd post.
Or in the post he just made where he said 'no additional fees'.

That $900 has to sting for the Floridians. Ouch.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was curious because I didn't see it mentioned in your Dec. 3rd post.
No worries. I wish I could take it away but the fee is across all our new and used vehicles.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs