Recommended Dealers List

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
???? That wasn’t the deal I was told! Is there an actual person to speak to at Farrish or is it just “email and text” as I was tokd ??
Told by who? Which vehicle are you interested in?

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Sponsored

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I could tell you ! Lol. 2023 Sahara. Sent the build sheet to him/her but they wouldn’t give me a name…..
We looked at your email chain. You said you found a local dealership. You were asking us to do 5% off under invoice and paying cash, as stated on our original thread, 5% under invoice special is based on financing or leasing with us.

Thank you!

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I could tell you ! Lol. 2023 Sahara. Sent the build sheet to him/her but they wouldn’t give me a name…..
If you read the thread, you’ll see where I asked for an actual dollar figure. That was never responded to other than saying 3% under invoice. I have been talking to a few dealers. I don’t remember seeing the stipulation about financing through you can you please share that for me. Not sure why it’s cheaper to finance through you rather than bring you a check for the full amount. Please let me know. Would still like to pursue this if possible

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
If you read the thread, you’ll see where I asked for an actual dollar figure. That was never responded to other than saying 3% under invoice. I have been talking to a few dealers. I don’t remember seeing the stipulation about financing through you can you please share that for me. Not sure why it’s cheaper to finance through you rather than bring you a check for the full amount. Please let me know. Would still like to pursue this if possible
All of the dealers (well, almost all) that offer the large discounts off of invoice require dealer financing to get their largest discount. That's because they make money on the financing.

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We looked at your email chain. You said you found a local dealership. You were asking us to do 5% off under invoice and paying cash, as stated on our original thread, 5% under invoice special is based on financing or leasing with us.

Thank you!
Hi. If you read the thread, you’ll see where I asked for an actual dollar figure. That was never responded to other than saying 3% under invoice. I don’t know what that number is…I have been talking to a few dealers. I don’t remember seeing the stipulation about financing through, can you please share that for me? Not sure why it’s cheaper (5% under vs 3% under) to finance through you rather than me bringing you a check for the full amount. Please let me know. Would still like to pursue this if possible

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi. If you read the thread, you’ll see where I asked for an actual dollar figure. That was never responded to other than saying 3% under invoice. I don’t know what that number is…I have been talking to a few dealers. I don’t remember seeing the stipulation about financing through, can you please share that for me? Not sure why it’s cheaper (5% under vs 3% under) to finance through you rather than me bringing you a check for the full amount. Please let me know. Would still like to pursue this if possible

We gave you the POC (that shows invoice) and gave you the pricing based off of 5% under invoice. It would be very simple math. However, It appears that you stated that you found another place locally that's probably why our team did not give you what 3% under invoice # would look like.

Here's why, at 5% under invoice special on these vehicles, we are actually losing a bit of $ for selling the vehicle. By financing our clients, we do get 'kick back' from our lenders which would help us even out our loss, or possibly make a bit of profit in the back. By paying cash, we aren't making ANY $. (I'm sure you understand that at the end of the day, we have a business to operate) We are doing this as we've been seeing a lot of dealerships taking an advantage on their own clients in today's market and we also wanted to put our names out as well as meet out of state clients in USA. I hope this makes sense for you.

Sponsored

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thank you!
We gave you the POC (that shows invoice) and gave you the pricing based off of 5% under invoice. It would be very simple math. However, It appears that you stated that you found another place locally that's probably why our team did not give you what 3% under invoice # would look like.

Here's why, at 5% under invoice special on these vehicles, we are actually losing a bit of $ for selling the vehicle. By financing our clients, we do get 'kick back' from our lenders which would help us even out our loss, or possibly make a bit of profit in the back. By paying cash, we aren't making ANY $. (I'm sure you understand that at the end of the day, we have a business to operate) We are doing this as we've been seeing a lot of dealerships taking an advantage on their own clients in today's market and we also wanted to put our names out as well as meet out of state clients in USA. I hope this makes sense for you.
I understand but forgive me for being stupid….what do you mean POC ? I never saw anything. Can someone email me a price based on purchase and or finance? I’d like to compare….

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Here is a summary of my experience working with various dealers across the country...

I had a great experience with all the dealers I contacted. I live in the Seattle area and contacted Erika ([email protected]) from Dwayne Lane in Washington, Kent ([email protected]) from Peterson in Idaho and Mitch ([email protected]) from Ourisman in Maryland. A lot has been mentioned in this forum about Kent and Mitch and they lived up to the hype. The deals were fantastic. As you can imagine they are super busy. Still, they both responded reasonably quickly and each set my expectation properly by saying when to expect a response and then they delivered within that response time. I reached out to Erika through the recommendation of a friend who had bought his Rubicon through her. She was lightening fast, polite and a true pro and the offer was good too!

I would have been happy with any of these deals. Obviously Kent and Mitch had the best price but having a local dealer in an expensive metro area is also great so Erika's offer was attractive too. I ended up going with a deal from an unexpected place through a good friend of my best friend. Dave at Rairdon's of Bellingham called me and we just bonded like long lost friends. He gave me a good deal too and I took it.

Bottom line
Thank you all to the great information each of you provided on this forum. Thank you to the Erika, Kent and Mitch for being awesome salespeople and thank you to Dave for getting me going in Jeepland.

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dakota, 2017 Cherokee, 2023 Willys XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

Here is a summary of my experience working with various dealers across the country...

I had a great experience with all the dealers I contacted. I live in the Seattle area and contacted Erika ([email protected]) from Dwayne Lane in Washington, Kent ([email protected]) from Peterson in Idaho and Mitch ([email protected]) from Ourisman in Maryland. A lot has been mentioned in this forum about Kent and Mitch and they lived up to the hype. The deals were fantastic. As you can imagine they are super busy. Still, they both responded reasonably quickly and each set my expectation properly by saying when to expect a response and then they delivered within that response time. I reached out to Erika through the recommendation of a friend who had bought his Rubicon through her. She was lightening fast, polite and a true pro and the offer was good too!

I would have been happy with any of these deals. Obviously Kent and Mitch had the best price but having a local dealer in an expensive metro area is also great so Erika's offer was attractive too. I ended up going with a deal from an unexpected place through a good friend of my best friend. Dave at Rairdon's of Bellingham called me and we just bonded like long lost friends. He gave me a good deal too and I took it.

Bottom line
Thank you all to the great information each of you provided on this forum. Thank you to the Erika, Kent and Mitch for being awesome salespeople and thank you to Dave for getting me going in Jeepland.
What sort of deal did you get through Rairdon's? Bellingham is a hike from the south sound area, but certainly closer than Nampa or Kellogg, ID.
Thanks!

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hi @JJ_WA

I sent you a PM with details. Some personal information is involved so I didn't want to post publicly. I also haven't gotten permission from Dave to share details. Ethically, I feel that is necessary. If anyone wants details, please PM me.
Cheers my Jeep friends!
Sponsored