pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered from Chapman in PA, their doc fee is 394 (from what I understand its state wide, I could be wrong)
Who did you deal with at Chapman? Get a reasonable deal?
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Who did you deal with at Chapman? Get a reasonable deal?
Dealt with the Owner/Operator Tom Borah.
At the time it was 6% total off invoice.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla, Ford Transit 350
Would be nice if there were more of these kinds of dealers out west. Florida is as far away from me as it could get in the continental US.
I'm also still looking for a good dealer out west! The only discount one this side of the U.S. that I know of so far is "Kent's Jeep Squad", based out of Peterson Auto Group in Nampa, ID. They quoted me a very significant discount, and doc fee was $399.00 (quoted before Affiliate discounts went away, though). I know they have gotchas, like you have to use their financing, you have to finance 95% of the price, and you have to make 6 months of payments (at which point, you can refinance or put more down on the principal). Don't quote me on this though, I'm going off memory from a couple months ago and they may have changed it. Some people hate the gotchas, but I was ok with them: I plan on getting out of their financing entirely after the initial 6 months.

Does anyone know of any other discount dealers in the U.S. West? We desperately need some good competition out here!

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hey everyone! New to the forums here and have a 2012 JKU. Planning on ordering a 4xE maybe early 2022, I am trying to hold out and see if they decide to offer the Earl color people have been talking about. I live in Florida and close to Tampa, willing to drive a bit to get a good deal. Anyone have any suggestions? I have found it difficult to filter through the forums for FL dealers....

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Thanks! Hopefully I can find something in Florida.... but willing to drive to NC, SC, and GA too. I have family in all those states so I can make a little trip out of it.

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone! New to the forums here and have a 2012 JKU. Planning on ordering a 4xE maybe early 2022, I am trying to hold out and see if they decide to offer the Earl color people have been talking about. I live in Florida and close to Tampa, willing to drive a bit to get a good deal. Anyone have any suggestions? I have found it difficult to filter through the forums for FL dealers....
I'm in south Florida and can't find any deals here. I ordered my 2019 JLR from an out of state dealer and am about to order a 2022 JLURD. Mike at Auto Mall of GA looks to be the best bet right now. There is also Mike at Lakeland Dodge and they are in FL, but FL has silly high fees so you pay more.

I guess it comes down to how much you want to pay/save for the convenience of buying closer to home.

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
I'm in South Florida and (like pokey02 mentioned) I plan to give Mike a call at Lakeland Dodge.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-235#post-1679088

macphisto13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT but wanting to add a Jeep to my stable
For those in the Midwest, not able to travel for a percentage point or two, Granger Motors in Iowa is offering 4% below invoice (+ $180 doc fee and $45 transit tag fee). No additional obligations like financing. [email protected]

Super easy and straight forward.

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I'm in South Florida and (like pokey02 mentioned) I plan to give Mike a call at Lakeland Dodge.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-235#post-1679088
He is who I am going to reach out, but I think I could still get better pricing even in GA, I will be comparing them once I talk to each person and see what I can get offered.
I don't mind a 6 hour drive to potentially save a grand or 2! I could probably get the best deal in Gupton, I am just not sure I want to drive all the way up there.
Sponsored