Recommended Dealers List

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders = 7% below factory invoice (3% Jeep Forum member + 1% Affiliate Rewards + 3% conventional financing/leasing).
I'm in for all of that!
Is that good on 392s?
Sponsored

Malone

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JKUR
I bet my Gecko 4xe Rubicon will be on the same transports to Mike's dealership

9/4 ordered with Mike
9/6 Mike gave me VIN and VON
9/9 gave me an estimated build day of 9/29
what dealershipis Mike with? Town? I would like to connect for ordering as he would be closer to some other for me here FL.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
So someone can take the loan for the discount and pay the entire loan off after one month? Any penalties?
The only penalty is the cost to future customers. If enough people choose the path you suggest the discounts will be reduced going forward and based on the current market conditions won't come back anytime soon.

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I contacted Daniel at Gupton a few days ago about a JLU Rubicon. I have not heard back from him so I’m curious as to what % discount they are offering. Any other dealers offering a good discount? Thanks
If you email Daniel in the morning, like when they open, 8-9am he usually responds back right away. Anything in the afternoons get lost in the shuffle. Dude gets hundreds of emails a day and does several orders a week. He's 7-8%. Like 4% then 1% affiliate and 2% their financing.. My $66k Rubi XR MSRP'd @ $66k and I'm out the door at $56k if that helps. From everything I'm hearing, having to use their financing isn't a problem. Sounds like everyone is getting as good with them as their own bank. I will run my Navy Federal when they run it as well. If Navy Federal comes in far enough under to be cheaper than their 2% discount, I'll go that way and just take the 5%. We're talking $1,100 on $56k. Mine delivers this week. I might have to wait until next weekend to head to Nashville. Flying in for $43 one way, they pick u up at the airport and I'll drive back home.

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr

mark1733

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada Jeep JK
Criswell Jeep September special offer:

Factory orders 7% below invoice now through September 30, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST.

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders = 7% below factory invoice (3% Jeep Forum member + 1% Affiliate Rewards + 3% conventional financing/leasing).

NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.
Is this still available to order? If someone can get their order in by the 30th they can get this deal??

Moose568

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
If you email Daniel in the morning, like when they open, 8-9am he usually responds back right away. Anything in the afternoons get lost in the shuffle. Dude gets hundreds of emails a day and does several orders a week. He's 7-8%. Like 4% then 1% affiliate and 2% their financing.. My $66k Rubi XR MSRP'd @ $66k and I'm out the door at $56k if that helps. From everything I'm hearing, having to use their financing isn't a problem. Sounds like everyone is getting as good with them as their own bank. I will run my Navy Federal when they run it as well. If Navy Federal comes in far enough under to be cheaper than their 2% discount, I'll go that way and just take the 5%. We're talking $1,100 on $56k. Mine delivers this week. I might have to wait until next weekend to head to Nashville. Flying in for $43 one way, they pick u up at the airport and I'll drive back home.
He replied and I bought one a JLUR
Thanks

Jeeper1941

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Hey guys just sold my JKU and looking to order a JL. What dealers are still offering keeps under invoice ? I’m located in South Florida. Thanks

Sponsored

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Is this still available to order? If someone can get their order in by the 30th they can get this deal??
It is available until September 30. Stellantis/Jeep is doing away with many incentives beginning October 1, 2021. (including Affiliate Rewards, Employee Pricing, Friends & Family, etc.) Orders placed by September 30 qualify for price protection on those programs.

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
For anyone in Connecticut (even the NYC or Westchester, NY area):

I highly recommend going to Fitzpatrick’s in Ansonia, CT.

picked up my new JLUR in Gecko yesterday and it was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

Mark Fitzpatrick (who’s dad owns the dealership) was fantastic. He was great to work with, gave me a great price, kept me informed throughout the build process and took excellent care of me. And when I’d get frustrated with Jeep Chat’s lack of info he’d even get me to laugh a little! In a business known for crooked characters, these guys stand out as someone I have no problem endorsing. Gotta give credit where credit is due!

quick shot of yesterday’s pickup:
Mark Fitzpatrick on the left, me on the right:

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 8CC1577E-294A-4ACD-8DCA-D3D7573B14F9

gus2k

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I bet my Gecko 4xe Rubicon will be on the same transports to Mike's dealership

9/4 ordered with Mike
9/6 Mike gave me VIN and VON
9/9 gave me an estimated build day of 9/29
You may be in for a treat checking status today: My sticker showed up yesterday, 1 day ahead of predicted build date!

I've noticed the sticker pdf URL is a little flaky - sometimes I get "no sticker for this VIN", but it did show up & cryptostickers picked it up.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
You may be in for a treat checking status today: My sticker showed up yesterday, 1 day ahead of predicted build date!

I've noticed the sticker pdf URL is a little flaky - sometimes I get "no sticker for this VIN", but it did show up & cryptostickers picked it up.
no such luck here, tried refreshing a few times

Mike told me he'd reach out tomorrow to confirm it was built on schedule so we'll see
Sponsored