Recommended Dealers List

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
I cannot say enough good things about the folks at Van Horn in Manitowoc WI. I ended up buying from them and flying in from Pittsburgh. They were incredibly responsive and easy to work with and they handled all of the paperwork over the phone. They were willing to accept the tread lightly affiliate, but turned out their own markdown was actually better! They even sent a driver to pick us up at Green Bay. I was very surprised to see how much inventory they have on the lot, definitely nothing like we have in PA. Jon, Nick and their team were honestly great and I would highly recommend checking their dealership out.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 87B0071A-4CDA-4BC8-B9CD-3198A13E1AB0
Sponsored

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
I cannot say enough good things about the folks at Van Horn in Manitowoc WI. I ended up buying from them and flying in from Pittsburgh. They were incredibly responsive and easy to work with and they handled all of the paperwork over the phone. They were willing to accept the tread lightly affiliate, but turned out their own markdown was actually better! They even sent a driver to pick us up at Green Bay. I was very surprised to see how much inventory they have on the lot, definitely nothing like we have in PA. Jon, Nick and their team were honestly great and I would highly recommend checking their dealership out.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 87B0071A-4CDA-4BC8-B9CD-3198A13E1AB0
What % below invoice did you get? What was their dealer or doc fee?

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
I live in Minnesota as well ... Do you mind sharing how much you got off msrp or invoice ?
Not at all!
He quoted me about 61K for a about a 65k msrp. I believe I calculated it to be 6.6% off MSRP. All the dealers up in my area of Duluth wouldnā€™t budge at all on MSRP.
Just to add another option for a discount in Minneapolis (my experience was similar to @JasonInDLH, no one wanted to move off MSRP) I dealt with Mike S at Jeff Belzer Jeep in Roseville and got $2k off MSRP on a $48k build without any fussing, and the discount will be higher since MSRP went up by $650 after ordering. We agreed upon a price at delivery so that wonā€™t change now that MSRP went up.

Theyā€™ve been a bit less communicative than promised but so far itā€™s been a great experience and knowing what I know now would have better expectations and wouldnā€™t be a big deal. If I ask I get info, if I donā€™t, I didn't hear anything.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What % below invoice did you get? What was their dealer or doc fee?
It was about 2% or so under invoice, their doc fee was $399.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
It was about 2% or so under invoice, their doc fee was $399.
Unless you had business in WI, you should have bought at Gupton near Nashville. At
7% under invoice, it would have saved you an additional $2500. And they are closer to
you. I took delivery of my JL from Gupton at the end of May. 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly
and financing . At the time the financing was at 0%. They had a driver pick me up at the airport
and was out of there in a hour.
Whats done is done, but you still can save some extra cash. Go to bonusdrive.com
to see if you qualify for an extra $250 bonus check. You have to belong to one of
their affiliated companies. Luckily my health insurance company, Cigna, is a member.
Fill out the form and wait for a check. I received a check about 3 wks later.

I was so pleased with the deal I got from Gupton I ordered a Grand Cherokee form
them a couple of weeks after taking delivery of the wrangler. I had a trade in
this time. Along with a hefty discount, Daniel stepped way up on the trade to made the deal.
I'm no pushover. I was in the car business for 20 yrs and have run a number of different
dealerships as a General Manager. I don't leave money on the table.
They wholesaled my trade to a highline used car dealer
who way overbid the trade and it's still sitting on their lot today. Again, I signed up for
the bonus dive and got another check for $250.

Anyway, enjoy your new ride. Things are always better in a Jeep!

Sponsored

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Unless you had business in WI, you should have bought at Gupton near Nashville. At
7% under invoice, it would have saved you an additional $2500. And they are closer to
you. I took delivery of my JL from Gupton at the end of May. 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly
and financing . At the time the financing was at 0%. They had a driver pick me up at the airport
Whats done is done, but you still can save some extra cash. Go to bonusdrive.com
to see if you qualify for an extra $250 bonus check. You have to belong to one of
their affiliated companies. Luckily my health insurance company, Cigna, is a member.

I was so pleased with the deal I got from Gupton I ordered a Grand Cherokee form
this time. Along with a hefty discount, Daniel stepped way up on the trade to made the deal.
I'm no pushover. I was in the car business for 20 yrs and have run a number of different
who way overbid the trade and it's still sitting on their lot today. Again, I signed up for

Just FYI, BonusDrive for Jeep purchases ended 8/1/2021.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I cancelled my order with Gupton after 6.5 weeks still at D status, was too impatient to wait an unknown additional amount of weeks, they get a Jeep for the lot and my $1000 deposit.

ChiefJL

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2017 JKUR Recon
I just had the best experience ever with a salesman named Cam at Park, Chrysler, Jeep in Burnsville, MN.

-He was the only one who budged on price.
-He answered all my questions to a ā€œTā€ and very quickly!
-He even brought my new Jeep right to my driveway (150 miles one way) in Duluth!

Iā€™m completely satisfied, that Iā€™ll probably never work with anyone else for future Jeep purchases.

Definitely can recommend him with no complaints!
I have bought two Wranglers from Park Chrysler Jeep, in 2017 and 2021 and can confirm that they are good to deal with. Admittedly, my first purchase wasnā€™t the greatest from a process perspective, but I dealt with Steve Carpenter on the 2nd and he and the sales manager Robert definitely made up for it on that one. With my Tread Lightly discount I negotiated to 2.5% under invoice on my most recent Rubi. Iā€™m on the list to buy a 392 XR from them soon as well, assuming pricing is reasonable/similar. I know I could have got more off with other dealers on the forum, but the time investment of driving back to MN from NC or TN wasnā€™t for me, and these guys are the most flexible Iā€™ve found in the area. I havenā€™t done a trade in with them yet, so Iā€™ll see how that goes on this 392 as Iā€™ll be trading in my 17 on this one.

Jafa13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hi all... new to this thread and looking to lease a new 2021 JL Willys unlimited. I've reached out to a few different dealerships and am getting different prices all across the board. I found one dealership which gave me 8.9% off MSRP with the tread lightly affiliate.

My question is why do none of the dealerships guarantee a lease payment when ordering a new jeep. Some places are quoting me at $500 for 48 months while some are giving a similar price for 36 months. If anyone has any recommendations on a dealership that gives great pricing on a lease for a custom build please reach out. I currently located in NJ but don't mind traveling to another state to pick up. Thanks!!1

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
Hi all... new to this thread and looking to lease a new 2021 JL Willys unlimited. I've reached out to a few different dealerships and am getting different prices all across the board. I found one dealership which gave me 8.9% off MSRP with the tread lightly affiliate.

My question is why do none of the dealerships guarantee a lease payment when ordering a new jeep. Some places are quoting me at $500 for 48 months while some are giving a similar price for 36 months. If anyone has any recommendations on a dealership that gives great pricing on a lease for a custom build please reach out. I currently located in NJ but don't mind traveling to another state to pick up. Thanks!!1
Lease deals are month to month so what might apply today won't apply next month. Considering that if you order, it could take 1-2 months to come in, a dealer won't know.

The best leasing Wranglers are 4xe's so if you want to stay in that $500ish range you can get a lot more features on your Jeep with the 4xe trim. Something to consider.

I got my Gladiator from Tom Borah, who owns Chapman Jeep of Horsham. He's @dealerinsider here and his dealership is in Horsham, PA. Very straight forward, no BS deal. Kept me updated the entire way through. He can probably give you lease numbers on different trims today and they'll give you a rough idea of what they'll be when you pick up, assuming nothing drastically changes.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Lease deals are month to month so what might apply today won't apply next month. Considering that if you order, it could take 1-2 months to come in, a dealer won't know.

The best leasing Wranglers are 4xe's so if you want to stay in that $500ish range you can get a lot more features on your Jeep with the 4xe trim. Something to consider.

I got my Gladiator from Tom Borah, who owns Chapman Jeep of Horsham. He's @dealerinsider here and his dealership is in Horsham, PA. Very straight forward, no BS deal. Kept me updated the entire way through. He can probably give you lease numbers on different trims today and they'll give you a rough idea of what they'll be when you pick up, assuming nothing drastically changes.
Another Floridian ordering from PA nice.

Jafa13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

@balucipher thanks for the advice! Funny enough my current Jeep was from that dealership. I'm going to reach out to @dealerinsider to see what he can do!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Again I want to thank this forum for directing me to the Mall of GA jeep dealership. After a month of not hearing from my Landmark Jeep I got this email from them;

"My apologies for the delayed response, I was away from the dealership dealing with a personal matter. But to answer your questions, the 5k is non-refundable once the deposit is made and necessary to place the order. Military receive a discount if you are either: 1) active duty, 2) retired after 20 years of service, or 3) 90% disabled. If you qualify, then it will be $500 discounted from the sale price. In order to receive any affiliated partner discount, you directly have to be a current or retired employee. I won't know for sure if there are any rebates or incentives on the vehicle until the order is placed. As far as payments and rates are concerned, we typically like to wait until the car is delivered to start running approval options. That being because the approval is only good for 30 days. So if we were to get an approval, it would only be good for 30 days. After that we would have to run it again to get a new approval. And since you are ordering the vehicle directly from Jeep, the price you are quoted at the end of the build would be the sale price. I hope this answers all of your questions and I look forward to working with you guys!"

I told them asking for a 5K non refundable deposit on an order that they would not guarantee me a price was ridiculous. They are the nearest dealer to me, but now I am thinking of not even using their service center. I had a very sketchy feeling about the manager that day, and the sales guy was new. I'm glad I did more research.
Sponsored