Recommended Dealers List

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
If you're in the OH/IN/KY area I strongly recommend Shelbyville Chrysler Products in Shelbyville, KY. They've always done deals for the wife and I that no other place would do. They keep us happy and they are a pleasure to work with. Sean Tinsley really hooked me up on my new JLU and got me out of a bad situation on a high mileage trade-in.
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Who are you guys contacting at Dennis Dillon? Sent an email and haven't heard back. I do remember someone saying they had to call because email response was delayed. Any help would be appreciated.

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
I tried to email this person and it said it was invalid. Then I called the dealership and a lady said she would let him know I contacted him as he was busy. Hopefully I hear something back soon. I’m ready to order

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2018 F150 4X4
I tried to email this person and it said it was invalid. Then I called the dealership and a lady said she would let him know I contacted him as he was busy. Hopefully I hear something back soon. I’m ready to order
I contacted Ken Black at Dennis Dillon and we went through the process of building a jeep and came up with a msrp and then his sale price which was almost 7 grand off msrp. I was happy with that and his sales manager emailed me two forms to fill out. In the email it was stated I could only put down 10 grand and no more and I had to finance through Chrysler. You can use your own finance but that will increasae the price by 1 grand. I called the sales manager twice to discuss details and finance. But you only get the front desk and she takes your name and why your calling. Never got a call back. So I called a third time to talk to the finance department and the same thing happened, no call back. If I'm buying a vehicle in Idaho and I'm in Atlanta I need to know every single detail from finance rates to what form of payment do they take before I put down $1000 non refundable deposit. I guess they have so much business they don't need mine. I am still in the market but would like to find a dealer closer to me but Dillon has the best prices.

Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
I contacted Ken Black at Dennis Dillon and we went through the process of building a jeep and came up with a msrp and then his sale price which was almost 7 grand off msrp. I was happy with that and his sales manager emailed me two forms to fill out. In the email it was stated I could only put down 10 grand and no more and I had to finance through Chrysler. You can use your own finance but that will increasae the price by 1 grand. I called the sales manager twice to discuss details and finance. But you only get the front desk and she takes your name and why your calling. Never got a call back. So I called a third time to talk to the finance department and the same thing happened, no call back. If I'm buying a vehicle in Idaho and I'm in Atlanta I need to know every single detail from finance rates to what form of payment do they take before I put down $1000 non refundable deposit. I guess they have so much business they don't need mine. I am still in the market but would like to find a dealer closer to me but Dillon has the best prices.
You and I are in the same boat it sounds like. I have tried calling and emailing but only got the front desk gal.

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
I would think that the financing through Chrysler would be the going rate for your credit score. I’d have my own financing set up through my credit union, and then compare it to what they offer me when I get there. Then go with the one that is the lowest.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just ordered me a 2018 2 door Black JL Rubi from Tri-City Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in Eden NC. MSRP $49,720. Could not have gone smoother. After reading everyone's posts, and seeing what others were paying from preferred dealors, I put in my offer with Steve and it was accepted without hassling. Travis sent me the configuration and numbers as Steve and I agreed to. Under invoice deal, minus FCA affiliate discount and a low doc fee of $349. Raleigh Dealor was much higher on sales price and had a $599 doc fee. Tri-City Jeep in Eden is definitely worth the 2 hour drive from Raleigh! Thanks Steve, Travis and Leon for making the experience today a smooth and happy one.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
anywhere in SC or NC honoring the under invoice %? all I'm getting close to home is flat $500 ... I want to order in the next 2 weeks, and have made that very clear in my communications, but they all want me to come in and buy off the lot. NO way that will happen b/c I cannot find one with the options I want. If they still get a kickback for my order, why all the hassle? so frustrated.
TRI-CITY IN Eden NC will do the 5% under invoice deal plus another 1% or $500 off with Tread Lightly.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been through so many pages on this thread and have not seen anything in Louisiana! Can anyone tell me if there is a dealer close willing to make a great deal. So far I can only get invoice on a Rubi!
Thanks for any help!

Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Bought my JLU here on 4/21.

Spirit Lake, IA
  • Spencer Heywood @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake
  • 5% below invoice w/ treadlightly
  • $75 processing
  • Phone- (712)336-2701
  • Email- [email protected]
Spencer let me charge as much as I wanted on the FCA card (10% rewards) as long as I paid his 2.5% fee.