Recommended Dealers List

gus2k

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi everyone! Longtime lurker, especially this thread. It's time to pull the trigger.

Is there a noticeable difference in production time from FCA among the recommended dealers, especially in TN and GA? I've read back a few dozen pages and saw a datapoint or two suggesting that's the case, eg Gupton is fastest due to volume, but left not really certain..

My situation, basically just trying decide which dealer to go with, assuming price and options will be the same. Thanks!

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
They are 2,300 miles away from me. Sure wish it wasn't so far.
Understand what you are saying. My wife and I planned a vacation and picked it up on the way back. I think ours took something like 5 weeks after our order to show up.
We always enjoy visiting the Nashville area. Wish you well on your search.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Interesting.....my brother sold his vehicle to Carvana...about a $1000 higher than Carmax......his dealer's offer (crooks), where purchased was $4400 less than Carvana. I also used Carvana twice now and they had a better offer than Carmax or Vroom. Seems it's just how desperate they are. I also had a dealer purchase our van for $2400 more than the Carmax quote. Crazy times.
Maybe it’s just in the Charlotte, NC area, Carvana was killing it but not CarMax is killing them.

High-Strung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JLURD
Any recommended dealers in Texas? I have tried contacting Mr. Neil Carpenter from DeMontrond but have not had any luck with it. I requested a quote from him back in April, he sent me a reply saying he would get me a quote the next morning. Never got the quote, tried calling to follow up with him, and no dice.

Fast forward to last week, gave Mr. Carpenter a call, and left another email. Still no reply. Any other recommended dealers in Texas?

Sponsored

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Sure. In the Seattle area, if you're shopping in WA you can get a decent deal from @PaulwithJeep on this forum. His dealership is DwayneLane's in Everett. I was able to get Invoice -1% on an ordered 4xe. Not the best deal available, but it was the best I could find back in Nov when I ordered. Paul is very straight forward and a no pressure salesman. No games, and they honored the original price from back in Nov. Even their finance gal was straight forward; she did her job explaining all the available extras without being pushy or attempting any of the usual tricks you hear about.

However, the purchasing situation has significantly changed in the past 6 months. I've not been as carefully monitoring deals since I picked up my JL, but, from what I have seen, even getting invoice deals is a challenge in this area. Supposedly, the volume incentives from Stellantis have been reduced. That combined with stratospheric used car prices and high customer demand reduces the dealerships' ability or willingness to cut prices.

There are two other dealerships I can suggest. The first, South of Seattle, is Bud Clary in Auburn. I've heard of Invoice -3% on ordered JL's a couple months ago. The second is Kent in ID, as Dalema just mentioned. Last I heard, they were still providing good deals, but...I've been focusing on volcanoes and wrenching since my JL arrived. Use this thread, make deal acceptable to you, then get out there to drive and enjoy.
Thanks I know about Paul from Dwyane Lane's and had messaged him about this, but never got a response. Like you said, they are most likely not willing to give a good discount for the time being.

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Hi all, new here. Currently have a 2014 Trailhawk which I love, switching up to a 4XE Rubicon. I'm about the bite the bullet on ordering one since I cant find stock on what I want, but looking to get the best price I can. My local dealer told me it would be 5k to order and would not commit to a refund if something went wrong or I could not take possession. I dont really care about location as long as its not crazy price to bring it back to Atlanta. I've brought cars in from LA and Detroit. Attached is my build per Jeep's website.

Attachments

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
Hi all, new here. Currently have a 2014 Trailhawk which I love, switching up to a 4XE Rubicon. I'm about the bite the bullet on ordering one since I cant find stock on what I want, but looking to get the best price I can. My local dealer told me it would be 5k to order and would not commit to a refund if something went wrong or I could not take possession. I dont really care about location as long as its not crazy price to bring it back to Atlanta. I've brought cars in from LA and Detroit. Attached is my build per Jeep's website.
Try and reach out to Mall of Georgia Jeep. I placed an order with Mike there 2 weeks ago and he offered 7% under invoice with an affiliate code and their financing. 5% under invoice if I didn't use either of those.
He's straightforward and communication was all done over email

Mike Clinnin
[email protected]

saxd40

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
If you’re in Atlanta email Mike Clinnin. He’s at the Mall of Georgia Jeep in Buford.
[email protected]

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try and reach out to Mall of Georgia Jeep. I placed an order with Mike there 2 weeks ago and he offered 7% under invoice with an affiliate code and their financing. 5% under invoice if I didn't use either of those.

Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
I've been researching the affiliate codes. I found a list up until 2018 showing GM, which my dad worked with them for decades. Is this something the dealer would help with researching?

Sponsored

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
I've been researching the affiliate codes. I found a list up until 2018 showing GM, which my dad worked with them for decades. Is this something the dealer would help with researching?
I signed up for a Tread Lightly membership. If you join at their $100 level they'll give you an affiliate code that you can then take to the dealership.
You will have to be a member for 30 days before receiving the code but as long as you sign up right when you order you should be ok

https://treadlightly.org/support/join-tread-lightly/

erika

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon Diesel 3.0
Mike is the guy if you r in GA, give him a call

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mike is the guy if you r in GA, give him a call
Wow. Thanks for the help. Mike gave me an awesome price. Basically he gave me the price my other dealer was offering for a Sahara. Plus nothing weird with ordering. I’m giving my original guy 24s to respond, but I don’t think he will.

Vkgargus

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S

Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Under invoice or under MSRP?