BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
I've been searching on here but haven't found any listings for PA or Northern VA. I'm in central PA and looking for a dealer within a five hour drive if possible. There are a few close to me but they won't deal and won't communicate at all really. It is very frustrating being ready to order something and nobody wants to work with me.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I just drove from Central PA to Gupton in Tn to pick up our Wrangler yesterday. That's a nice drive and there's some nice restaurants near
Gupton. If you're smart you contact Daniel and have your build sheet ready and get his quote. So easy even a cave man can do it! lol
Sponsored

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes he did. There is not the same type of latitude on the GC as there is on a wrangler or a gladiator. There are no 8% under invoice deals but he did step up on the trade. I did a factory order and took advantage of the present high used car prices. I would get a quote from a local dealer and compare with what he will do. He wants the business, so he will do what he can. Right
now there is a $4000 rebate plus Chrysler sent me an extra $1000 off email
good until Aug. 2nd. Good luck!
Hey Andy.....I just wanted to thank you for your help with the questions I had. My wife and I drove up to see the kids and grandkids a week ago from here in Florida to PA.....while there Daniel emailed and said the Jeep was in and I could pick it up yesterday....thankfully we rented a vehicle to make the trip up North (We needed something bigger for hauling)....so Sunday we left central PA and drove to Gupton.....then took the rental back.....and continued on back here to Southwest Florida. I'm whooped, but it was a great trip and so worth it. What a great little dealership and team they have there. Again, Thank you!

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I just drove from Central PA to Gupton in Tn to pick up our Wrangler yesterday. That's a nice drive and there's some nice restaurants near
Gupton. If you're smart you contact Daniel and have your build sheet ready and get his quote. So easy even a cave man can do it! lol
Just reached out today placing order by Fri. Seems pretty straight forward how far is the nearest airport if flying in ?

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just reached out today placing order by Fri. Seems pretty straight forward how far is the nearest airport if flying in ?
We dropped the rental off at Nashville and were picked up by their driver who is Daniel's uncle.....he picked another couple up downtown at their hotel.
We then returned to the dealer to do the paperwork. Myself, I would ask Daniel what his recommended hotel was for pickup in Nashville or have him pick you up at the airport and bring you to their dealership directly...whatever works for you and him. Pretty easy. I like saving money and we enjoyed the time there. I love the Nashville area.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Hey Andy.....I just wanted to thank you for your help with the questions I had. My wife and I drove up to see the kids and grandkids a week ago from here in Florida to PA.....while there Daniel emailed and said the Jeep was in and I could pick it up yesterday....thankfully we rented a vehicle to make the trip up North (We needed something bigger for hauling)....so Sunday we left central PA and drove to Gupton.....then took the rental back.....and continued on back here to Southwest Florida. I'm whooped, but it was a great trip and so worth it. What a great little dealership and team they have there. Again, Thank you!
I'm glad I was of some help!
What a perfect ending to a great vacation, taking delivery of a brand new
Jeep Wrangler. Too bad the grand kids weren't there to enjoy it with you.
I'll be making another trip back to Gupton soon. The Grand Cherokee I
ordered should be arriving next week. He needs to open a satellite dealership
in Florida, so us Floridians don't have to travel so far.
Enjoy your new ride!

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
What kid friendly things are near gupton trying to make it a fun trip for 7 year old.
Nashville is close. The The Corvette facrory and National Corvette Museum is not far. So are the Smokey Mountains.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nashville is close. The The Corvette facrory and National Corvette Museum is not far. So are the Smokey Mountains.
Agree!
btw..there is a nice lake near Brentwood (South of Nashville)...https://tnstateparks.com/parks/radnor-lake
My wife and I hiked around this Park....and I would note that Nashville has some really great restaurants and Farmers Markets. I'd move there in a heartbeat but my wife loves the Naples area and the heat.....me, give me the four seasons. Just say'n :) Franklin is pretty awesome too.

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
LEON TRAVIS/CRISWELL JEEP
On Sunday 7/18, I flew from my home in NC up to Maryland to pick up my Firecracker Red Sport S Unlimited from Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg. The amazing Leon Travis came in on his day off to go over all of the features and to make sure it was exactly as ordered. From placing the order, right up to when I began my 7 hour drive home. Leon was the consummate professional. Very low pressure, honest and beyond helpful! I highly recommend!

20210720_104702.jpg

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
LEON TRAVIS/CRISWELL JEEP
On Sunday 7/18, I flew from my home in NC up to Maryland to pick up my Firecracker Red Sport S Unlimited from Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg. The amazing Leon Travis came in on his day off to go over all of the features and to make sure it was exactly as ordered. From placing the order, right up to when I began my 7 hour drive home. Leon was the consummate professional. Very low pressure, honest and beyond helpful! I highly recommend!

20210720_104702.jpg
Was going to go to gupton but hard to justify a 13 hour solo drive for a 1300 diff will be going with criswell

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
I ordered from Daniel Gupton yesterday. Very responsive, exchanged a few emails to confirm what i wanted, put a deposit down and received a VON right away. That part couldn’t possibly have been any easier!!

Since I’m out of state and not knowing how long these builds will take (i added a bunch of things) i am selling my current truck to Vroom online while the values for used are so high. But, I’m pretty darned nervous that my build will be the one that takes three months and have created a 1 car household, but YOLO i guess ha!

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I ordered from Daniel Gupton yesterday. Very responsive, exchanged a few emails to confirm what i wanted, put a deposit down and received a VON right away. That part couldn’t possibly have been any easier!!

Since I’m out of state and not knowing how long these builds will take (i added a bunch of things) i am selling my current truck to Vroom online while the values for used are so high. But, I’m pretty darned nervous that my build will be the one that takes three months and have created a 1 car household, but YOLO i guess ha!
RE: selling your old one. It's free to get a quote from Carvana/Vroom, so what I did was just re-check ~weekly (each quote is good for 1 week) leading up to when my Jeep arrived. This way, you can have your old vehicle while you wait for your Jeep (in case of delays) but still keep an eye on values if you need to pull the trigger quickly.

It's unlikely that used values are going to drop significantly in ~a week, so this offers you some buffer. I wound up just waiting until we got home with the Jeep, personally.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
RE: selling your old one. It's free to get a quote from Carvana/Vroom, so what I did was just re-check ~weekly (each quote is good for 1 week) leading up to when my Jeep arrived. This way, you can have your old vehicle while you wait for your Jeep (in case of delays) but still keep an eye on values if you need to pull the trigger quickly.

It's unlikely that used values are going to drop significantly in ~a week, so this offers you some buffer. I wound up just waiting until we got home with the Jeep, personally.
Certainly makes sense. I’ve been watching the used values like a hawk for the past few months, seemed like now might be peak but I’m not basing that on anything but gut. I had not, however, plugged into Vroom or Carvana. Was basing off KBB “good” having traded so many times I know i can expect that. Once my VON came, i put my veh into Vroom, Carvana, KBB and CarMax for offers and was a bit worried. Only Vroom was in the range i was expecting (higher by 3500 than the other sites). I have 16k equity making my Jeep order much more palatable to me so i pulled the trigger and started down the selling path on their site. I figured if i had to rent a car on occasion knowing a conflict in advance, it will still prob be cheaper than the payment per month on the truck i sold. I guess its “wait and see” if i made a very poor decision, or just a challenging one lol.

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
It's free to get a quote from Carvana/Vroom, so what I did was just re-check ~weekly (each quote is good for 1 week) leading up to when my Jeep arrived. This way, you can have your old vehicle while you wait for your Jeep (in case of delays) but still keep an eye on values if you need to pull the trigger quickly.
I sold my old car just a few days ago.

I began by requesting free quotes from Carvana, Vroom, and Carmax. The best offer was from Carvana. But it wasn't good enough for me so I looked further and found tred.com. I paid them $20 to post my ad and after 3 weeks I sold my vehicle for about 30% more than Carvana offered, just like they promise on their website. In addition to the listing fee I had to pay a $130 commission.

The process was more involved than with Carvana/Vroom/Carmax, but you're getting a substantial chunk of change for your effort.

sivaraj2003

First Name
Siva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX

Could you please share Daniel's email ID?
Sponsored