Recommended Dealers List

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Is the current consensus for anyone in South Carolina, the nearest/lowest pricing is the GA Jeep dealer? Anyone order recently from them?
I picked my JLUR 4xe from Mike @ Mall of Georgia Jeep... the best car buying experience in the last 10 years....7% below FWP based on conditions....
Sponsored

Jeepergirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 2-DR Wrangler-Oscar Mike Freedom Edition
I just am curious-many here are saying they are getting the % off discount under INVOICE-my quotes so far are just under MSRP. I still have some negotiating to do then right? Invoice is the way to go-FWP price? Thanks in advance!

Tigger09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ X x3
[email protected]

Walter works for Daniel and is who I dealt with while he was on vacation. So far no issues working with Walter. Once you have the options and numbers worked out he'll pass you on to Daniel for the deposit.

Let me know if you hear back from Daniel or get a response from another salesman there. I think Daniel is a week behind emails still.

Tigger09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ X x3
It's all numbers. If your dealers are talking MSRP than just figure out what 6%-7% (or any number) is equivalent to for MSRP. Check out the Interactive Pricing Worksheets For 2021 JL & JLU Wrangler thread. It'll give you both the % under invoice and MSRP.

I just am curious-many here are saying they are getting the % off discount under INVOICE-my quotes so far are just under MSRP. I still have some negotiating to do then right? Invoice is the way to go-FWP price? Thanks in advance!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Bad experience from one of the highly recommended dealers on here. I'll leave their name out of it. Just as much Toledos fault as the dealer. Anyway.... Starting over as soon as I hear back from Daniel on my build. Decided to not add the Extreme Recon. Good deal for what you get but out on the required Etorque V6. Good deal for anyone that's doing the V6 already.

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Bad experience from one of the highly recommended dealers on here. I'll leave their name out of it. Just as much Toledos fault as the dealer. Anyway.... Starting over as soon as I hear back from Daniel on my build. Decided to not add the Extreme Recon. Good deal for what you get but out on the required Etorque V6. Good deal for anyone that's doing the V6 already.
A least tell us the state.....;)

Jehnbar

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
After contacting all the dealers discussed here, it came down to Atlanta, Fort Collins and Missouri for me. Gupton said that they could not promise me a 4xe in the normal 8-10 week turnaround because their dealer is at the max order threshold - could have to wait up to six months(?) - they were pausing 4xe orders as of an email on July 6.

All were basically 5.5-7% off invoice, but the kicker for me was financing. Most of the dealers require their own financing to get that extra 1% off invoice, which could mean 4-5% APR for at least six months before I would be able to refinance.

I went with Andrew in Fort Collins, CO. He is closer to LA than the rest of them and gave me 5.5% off invoice and will allow me to bring my own financing. Also, super streamlined and efficient! Highly recommend!

Last edited:

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I had a bad experience with a preferred dealer on here as well. Not going to name them, but looking for a different dealer who offers a good CASH deal. Anybody know one? TIA.

LHeg

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep Wrangler 4xe Altitude
I just picked up my 4xe High Altitude package from Bournival Jeep in Portsmouth, NH. The ONLY woman Jeep dealership in the country and by far the best car buying experience I have ever had! Fred Clark was the salesman, excellent guy! I got it for 1% below MSRP due to the Tread Lightly discount. Thank you!

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit

frankorego

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR Hard Rock (sold) 2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Manager
OK, I found a very good one as well:

Heather Kennison
Professional Sales & Leasing Consultant
Northpoint Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4441 US Route 5 Newport, VT 05855
Call or Text: (802) 348-2675
Main: (802) 334-6523 Cellphone: (802) 323-2832
http://www.northpointvt.com

Tell her that Frank Orego sent you.

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Does anyone know if you can use a CDI after negotiating the price with a dealer? Like will I be able to use both or will the CDI override the dealer discount?

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Gupton said that they could not promise me a 4xe in the normal 8-10 week turnaround because their dealer is at the max order threshold - could have to wait up to six months(?) - they were pausing 4xe orders as of an email on July 6.
During the Stellantis EV Day presentation this morning, they said that 4xe are sold out for the rest of the year. Current rumor is that 2022 builds start in early December, and with the chip shortage, batteries, etc, I can see that.

A 6 month wait would peg delivery in ~January, which lines up with the reported early Dec builds for 2022.