wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
Cash price is 7% under invoice with an affiliate like tread lightly. 6% under
is standard with no affiliate, but a $499 dealer fee. So actually the dealer fee erases 1%. My deal was 8% under with 0% financing at Gupton. Because of the
0% I financed a portion, otherwise I would have paid cash.
A portion? I was told yesterday it had to be the whole thing. How much can I put down?
Sponsored

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
I second this!
Used different salesperson (Steve Craigmiles) but same sales and discount experience. Waiting til Monday for pick up. The build and delivery beat my Tread Lightly 30 days! so can’t comment on finance department yet.
Update-picked up the new JLUR this week and wanted to close out my complete buying experience. TERRIFIC
NO problems with the finance dept on the transaction. From start to finish was superb. 24 days from order placed to dealership arrival. You can go back and look at previous post if you like. This is me with my salesman Steve Craigmiles.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List C8D8B415-8990-42DF-8E9E-D742C8749810

Jim Butler Jeep

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
I was lurking here for several weeks and waiting for the 2022s to come out, but after the recon package came out I placed my order with Gupton! I can drive it home from TN, but has anyone here shipped their car for a reasonable price?

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I arranged financing ahead of time with Gupton after getting a couple of local quotes. All I had to do was fill out an online credit app. He was able to beat my local quotes. All the paperwork was ready when I picked up the Jeep. Just sat down and signed everything. No surprises, upsells, tru coat, etc. THey did not collect any sales tax or registration fees since I was an out of state buyer. I received a Fed Ex from them about a week after purchase with all the documentation I needed to take to the DMV.
So you pay for sales tax at gupton or when u get to your state I'm in NJ. You don't end up paying sales twice right ? Thanx for feed back

Sponsored

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They asked that I finance at least 10K. That was 5 wks ago. Maybe they have
changed the rules.
Just so I know what to expect after the holiday with Dan's email, was that from him or someone else out of his office?

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
They asked that I finance at least 10K. That was 5 wks ago. Maybe they have
changed the rules.
Back in April when I purchased from them, I also got 8% under invoice and 0% on the 13k I financed. It was never mentioned that I had to finance a certain amount, perhaps because I was financing enough balance to not have to bring up the topic.

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Question for anyone who has bought from Gupton Motors. How is the communication from Daniel once you send the deposit (VON/VIN & updates)?

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question for anyone who has bought from Gupton Motors. How is the communication from Daniel once you send the deposit (VON/VIN & updates)?
After I received the VIN, I spoke to Jeep Chat. Since finding out when it was suppose to arrive, I've messaged him twice and called the dealer. It's bad timing as he was just on vacation for a week, but I have yet to hear from him and he only works on financing a day or two after receiving the vehicle.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I have Daniels contact. Does anyone have any contact info for the others guys that can order at Gupton? Seems like Daniels crazy busy. Thought I might try sending my build to one of the other guys.

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I have Daniels contact. Does anyone have any contact info for the others guys that can order at Gupton? Seems like Daniels crazy busy. Thought I might try sending my build to one of the other guys.
Let me know if you hear back from Daniel or get a response from another salesman there. I think Daniel is a week behind emails still.

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Quick replies up until he went on vacation. I emailed him Thursday and haven't heard back yet. I'm sure he's playing catch-up right now and will give him a couple more days before trying to reach out again.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Is the current consensus for anyone in South Carolina, the nearest/lowest pricing is the GA Jeep dealer? Anyone order recently from them?

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
Is the current consensus for anyone in South Carolina, the nearest/lowest pricing is the GA Jeep dealer? Anyone order recently from them?
I’m in SC and ordered from Gupton. I was either going to have to fly to Atlanta or fly to Nashville. Still a day trip either way, and Gupton was cheaper. Plus the flight from CLT to Nashville was only like $130 bucks.
Sponsored