Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
With the current Jeep (and most other brands) shortages across the nation, many, if not most, dealers are doing exactly the same thing. As with many things in life, timing is key. Buying now is going to be tough and expensive. I ordered mine at the beginning of February. The after-the-holidays dead period has always been a good time to make a deal.
Thats sort of fair. They're the only jeep dealership in the area doing that. And not informing me about a lemon titled used jeep. Super unethical and shady.

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Thats sort of fair. They're the only jeep dealership in the area doing that. And not informing me about a lemon titled used jeep. Super unethical and shady.

Then you have other options. Take advantage of that.

Themallcrawler

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL
I live in South Florida. Not going to use anyone in this area. So far I have reached out to the following folks:
  • Gupton Motors (Springfield, TN)
  • Tri-city (Eden, NC)
  • Crisswell Auto (Gaithersburg, MD)
  • Koons (Tysons Corner, VA)

Anyone else I'm missing that I should reach out to?

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
I tried to put my deposit down on a Hellayella JLUR today, but dealership said they can no longer order hellayella for 2021 model years :(

Sponsored

CNX88

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
I had a 2018 JLUR that I paid 48.8k for new in 2018. I sold it to Vroom for 49.1k in April, and ordered a 4xE rubicon on May 1st. Daniel at Gupton Motors gave me an awesome deal. He honored the price I ordered it at (63.1k) instead of the sticker price on it when it came in on 6/11 (65k). I paid 8% under invoice (55.6k) and also got a great financing rate. I highly recommend checking with him if you are in the market for ordering a new Jeep!

18D578DA-4BFF-4E82-8715-EAC6DBA147CE.jpeg

D8AF5AC7-C2F0-4109-886C-E3DD0E730B76.jpeg

polestar#143

First Name
augusto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU rubicon (coming soon)
I live in South Florida. Not going to use anyone in this area. So far I have reached out to the following folks:
  • Tri-city (Eden, NC)

was another dealer north of Atlanta.... let me know how it goes... I'm on the same situation and is a pity that none of the south Florida dealers can match other areas of the country prices

EbyCreek

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)
  • Tri-city (Eden, NC)

Dave Smith in Kellogg ID

Sponsored

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
  • Tri-city (Eden, NC)

Need to check out Jim Butler in Linn Missouri. Ask for Steve Craigmiles 1800 688 1925

PS: nothing in it for me. Good dude and great no nonsense pricing!!!!!!

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
I give a nod of approval to Jim Butler Jeep in Linn, MO. Specifically, to Steve Boeckmann, my sales guy. I called and told him I had seen him recommended on this forum, and was curious what kind of price he could give me. The initial quote had my attention! I settled on my options ('21 JLR with 3.6L, manual, tow group, cold weather group, hard top, LED group, and 8.4 in screen w/premium audio group). Sticker price was $47,385, I got it for $41,305. That price did include the Tread Lightly FCA affiliate discount.
The finance desk guy was a bit of a turd, but the rest of the process was so easy and painless.

I would readily buy my next Chevy, Dodge or Jeep from Steve and the dealership.
I second this!
Used different salesperson (Steve Craigmiles) but same sales and discount experience. Waiting til Monday for pick up. The build and delivery beat my Tread Lightly 30 days! so can’t comment on finance department yet.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
  • Tri-city (Eden, NC)

If you are open to traveling, anyway, check out Jim Butler Jeep in Linn, MO. Ask for Steve Boeckmann and tell him Dave Rudloff and the JL forum sent you his way. I would be interested to hear how he stacked up to the others you mentioned, also.

Edit - D'oh! Odierub beat me to it.

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
I give a nod of approval to Jim Butler Jeep in Linn, MO. Specifically, to Steve Boeckmann, my sales guy. I called and told him I had seen him recommended on this forum, and was curious what kind of price he could give me. The initial quote had my attention! I settled on my options ('21 JLR with 3.6L, manual, tow group, cold weather group, hard top, LED group, and 8.4 in screen w/premium audio group). Sticker price was $47,385, I got it for $41,305. That price did include the Tread Lightly FCA affiliate discount.
The finance desk guy was a bit of a turd, but the rest of the process was so easy and painless.

I would readily buy my next Chevy, Dodge or Jeep from Steve and the dealership.
I can second that Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve is great. I’m a repeat customer pulling the trigger on a 4xe tomorrow at a final number that no one on the forum is beating - 6% under invoice plus $199 dealer fees using Tread Lightly and financing with them. You can fly into Columbia, MO and they aren’t very far from the airport. We must have used the same finance guy :).

Last edited:

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
I tried to put my deposit down on a Hellayella JLUR today, but dealership said they can no longer order hellayella for 2021 model years :(
Same here - bummer, I was excited to switch from red to hellayella. What color are you going with instead? I might go Hydro Blue... or Sarge... or White... can't decide now!
Sponsored