Recommended Dealers List

erika

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon Diesel 3.0
shoutouts to Mike Clinnin from Mall of Georgia. what a pleasure to work with him. i placed my factory order on 04/27 and got my rig on 06/07.

X 5% no strings attached price
X 6% 8requires Affiliate control # ***
X 7% requires control # and financing through the dealership (they matched my bank)

391BE88F-D0CF-417C-8918-9DA3C46BB8A6.JPG
Sponsored

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Here's one to add to the list, particularly if you're in the New York Metro area.
Major World Jeep in Long Island City, Queens NY.
The floor manager, Jordan, is a Jeep guy and drives in, in his orange JLUR. The manager Gary, seems like a great guy, also a Jeep guy. AND, Jordan seemed genuinely excited to put in my order and is way into Jeeps. His info: [email protected] 412.592.3654.
Also, they don't charge the add on fees that some dealers charge ($500 to $600 processing fee, window etch etc.)
Anyhow, I just placed my order, so I'll add a full write up, including manufacturing timing after taking delivery.
Having people who seem genuinely excited for you to get a new Jeep is awesome.

jcrewboy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Wrangler Sport 2dr
Here's one to add to the list, particularly if you're in the New York Metro area.
Major World Jeep in Long Island City, Queens NY.
The floor manager, Jordan, is a Jeep guy and drives in, in his orange JLUR. The manager Gary, seems like a great guy, also a Jeep guy. AND, Jordan seemed genuinely excited to put in my order and is way into Jeeps. His info: [email protected] 412.592.3654.
Also, they don't charge the add on fees that some dealers charge ($500 to $600 processing fee, window etch etc.)
Anyhow, I just placed my order, so I'll add a full write up, including manufacturing timing after taking delivery.
Having people who seem genuinely excited for you to get a new Jeep is awesome.
How was pricing ? Doc fees? Etc

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I have a CDI number, so pricing was about the lowest pricing you're going to get right now (for a 4xe)
I asked how low they would go for other orders and didn't get a firm % below MSRP, but it seems everyone would work with a customer as it should be a guaranteed sale and they don't have to hold inventory.
They just charge the $75 NY Doc fee.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
I have a CDI number, so pricing was about the lowest pricing you're going to get right now (for a 4xe)
I asked how low they would go for other orders and didn't get a firm % below MSRP, but it seems everyone would work with a customer as it should be a guaranteed sale and they don't have to hold inventory.
They just charge the $75 NY Doc fee.
So does that mean you bought it for 1% under invoice? The low doc fee is great.

Sponsored

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
If I'm understanding correctly, the FWP is considered invoice pricing, is that right? Then there's HB (hold back) and FFP. There's also EP which is the employee price and it's approx 3% below the FWP.
That's what I will pay. Though I'm guessing the % off MSRP varies based on vehicle and options. Wondering if the % difference between invoice and MSRP would be vastly different based on different models..

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I'm understanding correctly, the FWP is considered invoice pricing, is that right? Then there's HB (hold back) and FFP. There's also EP which is the employee price and it's approx 3% below the FWP.
That's what I will pay. Though I'm guessing the % off MSRP varies based on vehicle and options. Wondering if the % difference between invoice and MSRP would be vastly different based on different models..

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I’m confused.
How much below invoice are you paying?

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m confused.
How much below invoice are you paying?
I think he's paying 3% under invoice. Basically invoice less the 3% holdback plus 75 doc or dealer fee

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I think he's paying 3% under invoice. Basically invoice less the 3% holdback plus 75 doc or dealer fee
Is FWP invoice pricing?
If so, yes, employee pricing is 3% lower than invoice.
Employee pricing is always listed and I've seen it when other people post their invoices on the forum.

Sponsored

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Is FWP invoice pricing?
If so, yes, employee pricing is 3% lower than invoice.
Employee pricing is always listed and I've seen it when other people post their invoices on the forum.
I forgot to ask, so if I were to refer my cousin there, would they get employee pricing? lol

How does one get that pricing ?

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Never go to them. Biggest rip off of all time.
I've purchased three vehicles from Poe Motors over the past 12 years. Never a single issue with the sale or service.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I've purchased three vehicles from Poe Motors over the past 12 years. Never a single issue with the sale or service.
Stop by now. They are charging 5k over msrp on everything for a market adjustment rate and won't take off a single dime. They also tried to get me to look at a used sport that is titled as a lemon (which they didn't mention) and it is listed at 3k over what it was sold new.

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Stop by now. They are charging 5k over msrp on everything for a market adjustment rate and won't take off a single dime. They also tried to get me to look at a used sport that is titled as a lemon (which they didn't mention) and it is listed at 3k over what it was sold new.
With the current Jeep (and most other brands) shortages across the nation, many, if not most, dealers are doing exactly the same thing. As with many things in life, timing is key. Buying now is going to be tough and expensive. I ordered mine at the beginning of February. The after-the-holidays dead period has always been a good time to make a deal.
Sponsored